Ask a guy who regularly shares his wife with big dicked strangers anything

Ask a guy who regularly shares his wife with big dicked strangers anything.

do you watch?
What made you decide to do this?
Does she enjoy it or jsut do it because you want to?

I watch and join.
It’s always been a fantasy of both of ours.
She loves it. We don’t do it all the time but when we do she gets really into it.

How old are you 2?
How long have you been married?
Do you ever want to fuck other women?

I want to do this with my gf but not sure how to bring it up, any advice?

you have any vids out there?

how many STDs do y'all have?

Any advice for a husband hoping to convince his wife to do this?

We’re in our late 20s.
For a couple years.
I want to see her fuck another chick more than I care if I fuck another.

my gf and I talk about wanting to do this but she's a bit more shy and nervous so I let her take it at her own pace... was there anything you guys did to start that got you over that hump?

come on man.. this pic? now i know you're not even trying

this pics been passed around more than your fake wife

Take it slow. See if you can get her to go to a swing party (an upscale one not a dirty club). Even if you two just fuck see if she’s into the scene.

How does this turn you on instead of make you jealous? How are you not possessive of her? How do you not just have the urge to rock her world on your own so she never feels like looking elsewhere to sate her desires? If she went off and fucked another guy without telling or involving you, would you even care?

Hey not our fault people really like sharing that pic. It’s a hot pic.

Do you think she even loves you? She gets her sexual pleasure from other men. Making you obsolete.

Have you tried swinger clubs? Ive been doing that for about 10 years. If you find one that lets single guys in you will find a lot of guys there willing to fuck her. Do you have any rules for what guys arn't allowed to do? One couple I fucked, I wasn't allowed to touch the girls hair.

These. OP is a beta cuck walking wallet to her.

Only rule is anything she says goes. So it just depends on what she’s down for that night.

Does she degrade you while it happens?

Just not the jealous type. Lot of trust. Realizing a good fuck does not a relationship make.

link vids OP.. that way you'll have even more guys lusting after her

Nah we’re hotwife and not cuck

What careers do you and your slut wife hold? Just asking so I don’t get cucked out one day.

we had them on eroshare but haven’t reposted since it shut down

>Just not the jealous type. Lot of trust. Realizing a good fuck does not a relationship make
Incredible that this is what cucks actually believe.

If it's about trust and sex isn't a big deal, why aren't you fucking other girls?
Why does she get railed by other dudes while you sit there with your dick in your hand?
There's something broken deep inside you.

just upload them to vola real quick

Hahahahthis is hilarious
>no! No!#! I'm not a cuck. This is HOTWIFING THERES A DIFFERENCR
>MFW your slut of a woman has convinced you to be a walking wallet cuck and that you'll never satisfy her alone

>There's something broken deep inside you.

said the guy on Sup Forums

Post full nudes of your wife that don’t include a chad in the background fucking her.

A good fuck every time she wants it cements the relationship, but you have to have other shit to it too, sure. But of course it's easy to trust she won't cheat behind your back when she gets to do it right in front of you. Of course it's easy to trust she'll stick with you while you're providing income and also letting her fuck around.

So fucking dumb. I'm glad you can at least get your rocks off to it so you're getting something out of it, because she's using and abusing the fuck out of you. Enjoy your STDs and the pregnancy that won't have your genes, as she grows ever further away from you emotionally.

This.

What does it feel like knowing your pathetic little dick isn't enough to satisfy your slut wife that she need to crave for nigger dicks ? You disgust me.

100% bestiality or does she fuck humans too?

She has a nice body at least. Face?

Fuck those other guys. They have no idea. Thumbs up from this user.

Lel you are so fucking weak and overall pathetic OP, glad people like you exist, the simple fact that the rest of us can fuck another man's wife without any repercussion is still mesmerizing

I have a pretty big dick... Can I fuck your wife?

>the rest of us can fuck
yeah not really, not you, you definitely sound virgin

Probably not. But maybe.

What are the other requirements?

Fuck these virgin fgts. Nice pics OP. I share my wife too. We've had some great times at swingers clubs and adult theaters.

Be fit. Be young. Able to fuck. Send body / cock / face pics. And have her like what she reads and sees.

in a meaningless reality, you throw away the only thing you have dominion over in the billions of years past and future.

congratulations. you failed at life, too bad you cant play again.

ITT: Cucks legitimize other cucks delusions of not being cucks.

I'm even bisexual and I'd never share a partner with anyone of either gender. What's the point of being together if you're not together? You enjoy spending time together? Cute. Friends can do that. Friends with benefits can do that and everything you're doing. But the point of a relationship is to give each other everything you have, and be there for one another despite temptation or how hard it gets.

Fucking cucks, man. Not even once.

Have fun with those STD's! They're way more common than you think!

>Be fit

These fat fucks say otherwise

you guys are idiots if you believe this is actually his wife.. this shits been shared more than a korean hooker in a navy yard

upload the vids then ill believe you you sorry wannabe.. only thing worse than a cuck is a pathetic wannabe who has to pretend to get a hot wife to cuck him

its like hes trying to sell a fixer up-er like its a townhouse...

You join. So you suck nigger cock as well. Nice.

>I'm not a cuck. I just watch my wife being fucked by niggers

also where is she right now? timestamp her tits and give us a little show.. or are we gonna get another bullshit excuse on why that can't be done

Is that a nigger barebacking your wife?

She is not your wife. You should get divorced

more of this set

Si she can cheat on you anytime. You pay her bills and keep her feed but she can look for cock anywhere else ? Man you such a beta male. Op it’s time for u to become gay

freckles

Op’s Wife just friend zone him and he does not know it

nobody cares irl nobody and that is why you come here to make stories. sad.

you failed as a man
you were given this one chance in life, and you wasted it by letting yourself being used by a woman.

when you're alone in your deathbed remember this.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

you guys are idiots

Does her pussy feel different? Do you let then fuck you?

samefagging, samefagging everywhere

Looks like OP likes to pay a whore to wear a ring and fuck other guys while he watches.

So you suck the huge black snake dick with wife, nice

how often she bare vs condoms?

Why you do that what is the point?

She’s only been barebacked by two of the guys. Everyone else has been with condom.

this is so fucking sad.. you guys are knowingly jerking off to each others fake cuck fantasies

post pics of your wife's feet op

My gf of 4 years fucked another guy for my cuckolding fetish and 2 weeks later she broke up with me.

AmA

why did she break up with you?

prove it

>Somebody thinks differently from me, there must be something wrong with them.

You definitely belong on this site.

Do you receive anal from those that fuck your wife? Or do you suck them off?

which guys? and why only the two of them?

been thinking about this a few mins now, i decided i dont really care what you think, appreciate the help tho

Do you like to suck their cum out of your whore wife's gash when they are done?

alright man you do you

It was a dumb flurry of reasons like she "didn't want/couldn't handle a relationship right now."

It's been almost 2 years since that and I haven't even got a date with another girl since.

I wish I never even discovered cuckolding. I simply wish I never even knew what it was.

Now I feel like the only way a girl is ever gonna be with me is if I let her get plowed by other men.

good god... thought this just happened

shit got way more depressing than i thought it would

HAHAHAHA man, how fucking weak are you people!?

How did you get over the initial fear and jealousy? I wanted to try but I'm hella jealous about it after I nut. I'd probably fight the guy after I nut, but I really want to get cucked shits hot

I wasn't always weak. I was just like any other reasonable guy. I was broken down.

did she push to cuck or was it more your curiosity?

Don't do it.

If you want to keep your girl, just don't do it.

I mean if you don't love her I suppose it can work but I really loved mine. Like to the point where i'd die for her. And now that she left after that you have no idea how shattered I feel every day.

I don't know what started it. I think it was my low self esteem that was intrigued by it. She didn't bring it up. She knew what it was but never brought it up.

I could have easily avoided this.

checked