Why?

This man didn't give a fuck about his people.

He was a fat, gambling, drug addicted degenerate.

His incompetence costed many Britons their lives in WW1 & WW2.

Fucked up the British Empire's economy after WW1 by going against the advice of John Maynard Keynes.

Was literally willing to make all Western Europe uninhabitable through the use of anthrax bombs.

Destroyed Britain's ability to maintain the empire by refusing Germany's peace offers and thus getting locked in a genocidal stalemate.

I honestly don't understand...
>Inb4 muh pollacks, muh jews, Hitler liked gettng pissed on, we da good guys, WE WONZ...ect

anglos deserve to die

You can accept the idea that he was just mentally handicapped

we know so much shit about him and the period now.... yet he is still fucking glorified by right wingers in Britain.

Stay triggered. Your tears are empowering.

He was a fat cunt, but still worth more than every Canadian combined.

Plus he hated Australia which is never a bad thing.

>costed
>WW1

Really nigga?

He was a great leader. He single handedly led Britain to a victory against the Germans.

Closer home. He was the only one who was against the rapid scuttling departure of the British from India. He didn't want to fuck it up. He called it a 'shameful flight'.

He stood up against Gandhi calling him out on his lack of leadership and fanaticism. Shame he was a little slow in realizing the power of monarchy otherwise he'd have fucked Mountbatten up.

I respect him, his wit and leadership.

He also hated Canadians "the cuckolded dominions" he called them.

That's because he was PM in Britain's 'darkest days.' The media here forget Gallipoli or the Black and Tans or the fact he changed party and instead give him credit for singlehandedly throwing the Nazis back to Berlin and saving good ol' Blighty. I just wish they were more balanced in assessment of him.

I'd beat the shit out of him if I was alive back then.

>Destroyed Britain's ability to maintain the empire by refusing Germany's peace offers and thus getting locked in a genocidal stalemate.
yeah because peace offers from a land grabbings gibsmedat nigger can totally be fucking trusted right?

He was a fat degenerate psychopath with a whore socialite mother and didn't even know for sure who his father was.

Everything he did in life was to take out the anger he felt inside on the world.

International Jewry won WW2.

A Briton giving lectures on dishonest treaties.
>Britain literally promised the world to everyone during WW1
There's a reason the French came up with the phrase 'perfidious Albion,'
anglo.

>Choice bait, poo-nigger

>A Briton giving lectures on dishonest treaties.
Exactly, who better to know when someone else is being a cunt
>There's a reason the French came up with the phrase 'perfidious Albion,'
yeah butthurt about the fact we outsmarted them

The fact remains,
what did the British empire gain by not making a treaty with the Germano-cunts?
>A preserved culture?
>For how much longer?

>what did the British empire gain by not making a treaty with the Germano-cunts?
We got to fight germany when we had a chance. if we'd let him take Russia we'd never have been able to stop him when he inevitably turned on us
>inb4 but Hitler wanted to be bestest friends forever

b-b living under Hitler would be better than these traitor cunts mudlsimes

based leaf

Sarcasm...
And your living WITH mudslimes UNDER kikes.
Even though the Germans made an amazing opening blitzkreig assault against the Soviets, it was still no sure thing.
And again... what was gained from stopping him... in general?
>Inb4 they would have marched across the channel.

Hows that empire doing.

It's doing very well, the way its always been.

>Clue: its called america now

lol do you think hitler really planned to have german police all of europe? At worst he would have aggressively funded a fascist nationalist british faction to take over the country.

I'm about to go for a run,
but let me just say that unless you believe Hitler actually wanted to exterminate a bunch of European races from the face of the earth...
it's hard to imagine a good reason for fighting him to the very last drop of European blood.

>And again... what was gained from stopping him... in general?
>What was to be gained from stopping one of your main rivals, who hates you, from becoming too powerful to fight
nothing at all obviously, we did it for the bants

This.
And before Britain it was the Venetians,
THE ORIGINAL FUCKING MERCHANTS.

fug...

At Least you realize who your masters are.

Implying it´s not well known by now that Hitler wanted peace/alliance with britain above all else concerning diplomacy.

>lol do you think hitler really planned to have german police all of europe?
No I think he planned to invade us in retribution for how we reamed Germany after WWI

>but let me just say that unless you believe Hitler actually wanted to exterminate a bunch of European races from the face of the earth...
I don't believe he wanted to exterminate us, but I do believe he would have done to us what we did to Germany if for no other reason because his entire power base in germany relied on galvanising hatred of what we'd done to them.

I usually laugh people off when they say this place is the equivalent of the right's SJW crowd

But man you take the cake with this historical revisionism and twisted pov

It isn't, I learned in school that Hitler dragged us into the war by bombing us.

It's true desu

>Sucked at war
>Sucked at domestic politics
>Sucked at diplomacy
>Sucked at international relations
>Sucked at ministerial jobs
>Agitated war
>Lost the empire

>remembered as Brrrritish hero

Oh well if Hitler said it it must be true. After all it was totally true when he said he'd stop gibesmedatting after Austria, or the Sudetenland, or half of Poland, right?

>Jew pawn
>not a degenerate

Keynes is literally discredited