Screamo (aka Metal) is the most shit form of music, debate me. This shit is all my roommates listen to...

Screamo (aka Metal) is the most shit form of music, debate me. This shit is all my roommates listen to, and they go as far to say it is better than every other form of music. "It's real bro, like they are actually like that irl" Doubt it, most metal artists ive seen interviews with are socially awkward betas that hide their beta personalities with tattoos that make them look hard and piercings.

There's a lot of shitty metal but there's plenty of good stuff.

I just don't like how so many shitty bands in 2000's labeled themselves a metal band just because it made them look edgy. Like RATM

Can't stand it either, in my case it was just a phase when I was an edgy teen but these cunts are like 40 years old and still screaming.

>Screamo (aka metal)

Some of it is good. A lot of it is bad though (and I'm not just talking about "false metal"). Mostly I just hate the fanbase, since a lot of them are pretty much how you described the artists, and are somehow still obnoxious and arrogant about their taste in music, as if anyone gave a shit.

Its good nickname to describe the gay edginess of the genre.

>Screamo (aka Metal)

RATM was never metal, they're also objectively good, so think of a different example you neet butt licker

OP here, thats really the only thing I hate about the music, is the fucking following. Like my roommates, most of them act really superior about how they listen to screamo and particularly target Hip-Hop and Rap while knowing nothing about them.

>Listens to Screamo
>Calls someone else a neet
lel

you're silly, understand the genre before you give it a ridiculous nickname

???

I thought this was the case with me, but I listen to some of the stuff I listened to in the early 2000s and find that I still enjoy it.

I like it. Death metal, black metal, screamo, it varies. I'd never say it's the best form of music; objectively I can say that a lot of that stuff that I enjoy is shit. But I still like it.

I used to be like that but here I am listening to Grateful Dead.

I don't hate metal or just write it off as teenage angst shit. I listen to it every now so often. It's amusing how my taste changed over time.

Screamo ≠ Metal

Screamo is just post-powerviolence but shittier

none of those genres are truly metal. they are all other genres either advertised as metal or with elements of metal. nu metal is hip hop with distorted alt rock riffs, funk metal is mostly distorted funk with some subtle groove metal elements, alternative metal doesn't exist, and rap metal is just nu.

i don't listen to metal often, but im not dumb enough to talk about something i know nothing about

Screamo is a nickname for emo and post-hardcore with a more aggressive sound including screamed vocals.

What is their to understand about faggy betas that scream about hating their lives and wanting to kill people but IRL are betas?

You're talking about post hardcore here not metal

>lel
go back to Sup Forums kid

suicide boys and xxxtentacion are closer to "screamo" than judas priest or iron maiden who are legitimately metal

Screamo is what emo high school kids listen to when their mom won't let them go to their friend's house party

Metal is the tribal music of white people, it's one of their two main musical outputs of their ethnicity, the other being EDM

aka metal.

no

go listen to your edgelord screamo you 30 year old manchild

what do you listen to OP

OP here. What is Wage War considered? thats all they listen to and swear they are the best artists in history.

metalcore, which is probably the metal subgenre closest to screamo if that makes you happy

metalcore, not metal

Gorillaz, Bjork, Grimes, Chvrches, Apex Twins, Tame Impala, and some Carseat Headrest

>starts a thread with no knowledge of a subject
>"you're a dumb stupid head, and i'm right about this, and i dont wanna hear anything other than my own opinion"-(OP) 2017

>Apex Twins

like clockwork

Screamo and metal are two completely different things you fucking retard. Go back to whatever shit-ass norm board you came from.

why do metalfags always fall for bad bait?

LOL that wasn't me (OP) but whatever.

I won't debate you because you are right. There is nothing remotely objectionable in your post.

>edm
What the fuck

>Metal is the tribal music of white people

Nu Male core

Sounds like you hang out with fucking retards. Metal is great. but it can be just as cringe inducing as every other form of music. My guess is that your roommates listen to shit and listen to it because it helps them supplement their less then average personalities. If you listen to it because you like it and not because of some self help bullshit it can be really good.

That being said most metalheads are fucking disgusting creatures that should have been aborted that are stuck in high school.

metal and country both make me want to die

i've met people who actually think like this. Really sad how close minded they are.

on the off chance that you're serious, here's your post translated:

"I have no knowledge of musical genres and my opinion is right and yours is wrong because i'm a little baby"

Metalcore, an overproduced teenage faggot version of an already mediocre type of metal music. total ass. I dont blame you for this post anymore, if that's what you think metal is.