Just saw The Angry Birds Movie

Just saw The Angry Birds Movie.
The rumors of redpilling, as well as the points brought up in some other posts and images, are almost all true, and there's even more in the actual film.

[SPOILERS YOU KEKS]

So the redpill "moments" in the movie include:
-at one point Red (MC) points out that the pigs were lying about having only two people on their boat, but this is portrayed through a very liberal POV because he jumped from lying about their numbers to them being hostile without much evidence to support his claims.
-Pigs use this to their advantage, stating that they were looking for a new home (Syrian Refuges) and play the sympathy card, Red is literally thrown the fuck out with a sling shot.
-Pigs start moving in and basically are imposing themselves on the local birds, running through the streets and even invading Red's home (Syrian refuges in Europe basically doing the same thing)
-Going further on the Bald Eagle being a clear reference to America, his cave is full of treasures that are useless, and he's incredibly self absorbed. He starts singing with a guitar about his own greatness, with a personal (national) anthem that the other birds know nothing about but he expects them to have learned it in their childhoods.
-He then asks the birds to sing, and a lot of the lyrics they come up with on the spot are clearly references on current issues with the USA (yellow guy (Chuck) literally says "bankruptcy") mixed in with praising.
-Bald Eagle also spews out loads of horseshit about wisdom and stuff, basically pretending to be teaching the three MCs while actually just being a big talker.
-He is however the only bird that can actually fly, and towards the end of the movie he swoops and (albeit clumsily) fucks shit up and helps Red save the eggs from the pigs on their home island.

(part 1/?)

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/take-your-children-to-see-angry-birds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Vitti
youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did the movie that I thought was going to cost me what is left of my faith in the industry turn out to be the most based and red polled movies in decades?

Mandatory image post

-At some point the pigs are distracting all the birds at some big night club rave, and plant a shit load of TNT after stealing all the eggs. Red tries to stop them, is unsuccessful, and bird town is blow sky high (could possibly be the Paris Attacks reference, because the mime reference doesn't ever hold up).
-After the bombing all the birds, broken beaten and swindled and left looking like a bunch of idiots, look up to Red (the scorned artist) as a leader ask him for advice on what to do next.
-The Germ- I mean birds then fashion a boat literally with in the hour out of parts of the past conflict, then invade the pig island swiftly and brutally without any warning (Germany's engineering exploding after WWI and the blitzkrieg that started WWII)
-The pigs tech is also shoddily built, they even have planes that crash into each other and break apart. They are clearly trying to mimic and recreate a much more advanced entity in terms of technology and equipment (radical Islamic factions in the middle east salvaging and collecting weapons and ammunition and learning to use this stuff on their own without any sort of actual education or ability to manufacture it)
-The pigs only have one actually intelligent member, their leader (King fucking Mudbeard), his underlings blindly follow him without question and most of them don't even know what they're doing half the time
-Pig island has a whole city and even a castle, but everything is hodge-podged together with duct tape and nails. Again, clearly trying to mimic and emulate an entity where this tech came from.
-In fact, if you look at all of the pigs' stuff, their clothing, items, behavior, it's clearly a bastardized version of western culture in general.

(part 2/?)

Why are the pigs leaving their home btw?

They're not. It's a lie so that they can gain the sympathy of the birds and distract them in order to steal all of their eggs.

>that part when the pigs car had a coexist sticker on it

Based bird kino

That's about all I've got for now.
Help bump the thread if you've seen any other redpill sneaks in the movie.
We need to get the word out, or perhaps keep quiet about it so all the libtard parents will let their kids watch and we can redpill an entire generation.

Damn..

Do people there in the US connect that movie to the happenings in Europe?

I haven't seen too much talk about it on literally any social media or TV, but then again I'm a wizard so I don't pay attention to that kinda stuff anyways.

the creators literally did that on purpose

you can 100% tell that the movie is anti muslim invasion

>Mudbeard

Bump

>vdare.com/posts/take-your-children-to-see-angry-birds

VDare approved kids movie. That's damn rare.

You didn't quite answer here...

This guy is being too vocal about it.
He needs to be silenced.

Unreal how this movie slipped through the cracks like this.

XDDDDD

Anyone have that labeled version of the Coexist bumper sticker?

The script was made by finns. Hollywood and Sony tried to purchase the rights but Rovio refused since those jews wanted to change the script. Rovio took the risk and produced the movie with their own money, so be nice and support the producers by paying for the movie and remember that finns are your greatest allies.

Based finns cannot be bought.

>All this red-pilling

Is it all intentional?

How the fuck can they get away with this?

The saddest part is that I actually am asking this question in....2016.

>red's eyebrows are hitler's moustache, and people constantly talk about how his eyebrows are so big
>in the movie the heroes genocide the pigs in a fashion which produces a mushroom cloud - atomic bomb
>the pigs blow up the village - 9/11
>the birds respond to the attacks by aerial bombardment - airstrike
>the pigs continue to scheme after the end of the movie - islam can't be changed

Jews have no power in Funland.

Finns confirmed for honorary Whites.

It's not financed by Jews. That's how.

>The script was made by finns.
No sorry it was American
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Vitti

>going everywhere I can and rating it thumbs up, 10/10

Fuck, I haven't been to a movie theater in 5 or 6 years, but I'm going to have to find the closest one for this movie.

People with working brains connect it.

We should get this movie information to Lord Trump.

Pick a family owned one over a chain if you can and its decent.

>Sup Forums freaking out over a kid's cartoon
wow it's nothing
>muh redpill on da jooz

Most Jews I know would love this movie - then again they're conservatives and Israelis.

Maybe this will start a trend hopefully.

shoo shoo joojoo

Shoo shoo joojoo

You guys are really over reacting. It's a cartoon based o an app where you bomb pigs with birds. Obviously pigs will be antagonized

How did the movie end, though?

American Jews are fucked up, indeed.

Thats the whole beauty in it. Jews do anything for shekels. You can easily hire them to oppose each other. You could buy whole Israel if you had the cash.

Look, this is fun and half the reason I got to Sup Forums. Fuck off.

children are the future. making propaganda for them at a young age is very effective.

american ignorance looking at kids movies from a political point of view

WEW

The birds get the eggs back while also completely destroying the pig city.

The eagle get's a new statue for saving the eggs (even though Red was the one who led everyone to victory)

And Red has his house rebuild into the town where he is accepted. (His old house was on the beach away from everyone else, and was destroyed when the pig's ship came and crashed into it)

You've come to the wrong Sup Forums, hombre.

>American
Every leftist "movie critic" here did the same.

Well then I christen the movie red pilled most definitely.

If it had ended in a kumbayah manner I might have disagreed with your analysis.

>dat denial

Denial of what, spaghetti fucker?

What's you're argument. Have you refuted any of the points OP has made?

Keep your spaghetti in you pocket, Ravioli.

>being this mad
lmaoooo stay salty white boys. We are fucking your women while you fap to children cartoons

Thats funny, considering how spaghetti niggers dont leave their mamas house until they are like 50. Does your mother know you are up this late?

Based Finns being meme masters again. Praise kek for the finnish ones.

Sorry, can't hear you through the tomato sauce you're drinking. Don't talk with your mouth full.

You have not seen the movie, you dont understand. Trust me i was ready for Sup Forums to have been blowing this out of proportion but throughout the whole movie my jaw was pretty much dropped at how blatant it was.

>implying I'm shitalian
lool I'm a German Nigerian on vacation
ur mum's mouth is full of my dick wite boy

I'm black, you pasta merchant. Try harder.

Again, they not real Jews.

Real Jews support Israel properly and don't give in to Palestinian and Liberal demands.

And yes, that's his fucking shoe.

good for u. u american blacks are not pure as us couse whitey raped yur mums

>everyone is getting worked up over an over-marketed smartphone game for 5 year olds

>How to talk to my wife's son tab

Ha-ha kek

>Underestimating the importance of educating the youth

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg

Israel is world terrorist state, the zionist and liberal u.s jews are cut from same kosher cloth.

bump this thread! Everyone must know!

Saw this earlier today as well, I remember lesbian birds and coexist stickers on the pig's cars.

Watched it yesterday, it was even better than what Sup Forums said

The speech Red before attacking the pigs resonated within me

>No it will not be alright
>Don't be calm
>Don't be indifferent
>BE ANGRY

We could learn from this kid's movie

Shutup you stupid Muslim from Bo Kaap.

Jews from Europe and America (about 70% in America and about 50% in Europe) are more likely to be more Liberal and Progressive.

Big difference from the ones in Israel and the rest of the conservatives.

There's a reason Israeli politicians hate them (and a lot of Israelis too).

At the rate things are going in South Africa I suggest you find a Jewish girl, convert, marry her and move to Israel - our days are numbered here.

honestly, are you a retard or that is the only image in your reaction-folder?