Decided to overdose on painkillers, any advice?

Decided to overdose on painkillers, any advice?

Yes. Don't do it.

Branches don't group up with a tree. Trees grow from the top, branches stay where they are and grow in diameter or fall off. That clown is stupid.

stream it

It's your life, do what you want.

My advice would be to make sure you involve as little people as possible, don't fuck up some random persons life due to your own instabilities. Do it in the middle of a forest where no one will find you and finally, have fun!

Experience tranquility.

Dudes get paid big bucks to clean faggots like OP up. Do it for the economy faggit.

slice your wrists after because painkillers take awhile to kick in so you can insure death

>Insure

True, didn't think of that angle. OP make sure you do it grizzly style. Some prick will get paid for cleaning your shit up off the ground.

also plant a few plants a foot away from you so you don't crush them and put some worms down so you can become fertilizer and do something good with your death

Tylenol PM would be the most peaceful. Avoid opioids.

Why avoid opioids? Not OP but curious.

kys

I think tylenol is cheaper

Make sure to down two litres of vodka aswell, so you know you are gonna die for sure. if you live in the USA, wait a couple months before you can legally buy a 12 gauge double ought buckshot shotgun and shoot yourself by inserting the barrle in your mouth.

best of luck

>The world is your oyster

Is it over the counter I’m assuming?

Strap a bomb to yourself and go blow up your favorite politician. Either that or kidnap Taylor Swift and then fuck her until her bodyguards kill you

Tylenol PM is tylenol and benadryl. Tylenol overdose is extremely painful and slow walk tk death. Benadryl overdose is a bad experience too. Don't listen to the user recommending tylenol pm. You will regret it.

if i were to kill myself, i would 100% kill other people before killing myself. i would go after muslims, people i hate, etc etc. get the joy out of murder before killing yourself

Make sure to get painkillers first

Dont do it chances are you wont die and youll have permanent liver scarring and will be on a suicide watch list. Youre better off either getting help or using 12 guage slug to your temple

Pick a less retarded and painful way to kill yourself!

Recomendations? Besides weapons because I can’t afford any. The only reason I chose to overdose is I have connections that can get me what I need

I suppose

Tylenol PM would be incredibly painful as would an opiod painkiller. If you didn't know opiod painkillers all contain Tylenol, and the amount you would have to take to overdose peacefully would have Tylenol bombarding your kidneys. So both will kill you in the worst possible way.
If you want to die peacefully, get a bundle of heroin. Or mix painkillers with Xanax and vodka (only enough painkillers to get you high, not enough to rape your kidneys), the Xanax and alcohol will make sure that your lungs get lazy. . .

trees don't grow like that. the rope will always be the same distance from the ground.

It's a meme tard

Personally it would be preferable to travel the world and so some crazy shit. Maybe try crack. Rob a bank. Go to Venezuela for the upcoming revolution. .

Hang yourself

Fuck shot guns etc, get a grenade and tape it to your head, pull the sprint and just trow it and run he other direction, death is 100% guaranteed and you won't feel a thing, do it deep in a forest so nobody finds you.

Are you retarded?

His head is gonna explode though?

There are so many ways that could mess up he also said he can't afford weapons