Rate my house Sup Forums

Rate my house Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rG6JnfBsg7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cramped as fuck
and I assume those numbers are meters

Yeah

is a 5x30 lot. What do you think about the size of the pool and the rooms? Which of the two models of room do you prefer?

The pool has 2x3 m.

Kinda like this house:

youtube.com/watch?v=rG6JnfBsg7E

Shit tier. My gardener's shed is bigger than that.

What is the size of your home?

This house seems to be fine as fuck

a closet that's 1 ft wide? that's ridiculous

Meters

you could put a transom on that canoe and put a 5 hp motor on it, that thing would move right along

Where the hell are the bathrooms?

the 3x1 spaces

So no bathtubs? Or are yuropoor bathrooms always the size of a nasal spray carton? And what about closets?

Why are all those people in your house

Will use wardrobes. And the space is what it is. Getting married and will build this with the little money that i have.

Just to get the idea of size

Watch this video here to get an idea of how i imagined the house

The size of the rooms are perfect according to alfredo plazola, you should illumine with skylight the 4x4 room, and make the parking lot more efficient .. (move the pool)

I put the pool there because I plan to build a cover for the first car. It will be about 4 meters.

Or do you think it is better to build a 2 car garage at the beginning of the lot (the first 5x4 meters) and put the pool closer to the home?

Are you allowed to build right up to the property line? Where I am lots are much larger and you have to stay a set distance from the edge while building.

Yeah. What are the sizes of the lots there?

roughly 30 x 70 m
thats small town canada for you

Looks like a trailer home.

Thats amazing

>No kitchen
>No bathrooms
>Zombies everywhere
>Mausoleum out front
>Cars park on the lawn

Also, think about the scale of your furniture and how you move about a room. You have 3 meter by 3 meter rooms but those are tiny and not much longer overall than you are tall, not counting how much bigger a bed has to be than its occupant.

newer and city lots tend to be much smaller here but once you get away from town land is cheep and lots get large. Where about are you?

Everything here is very expensive. And the average salary for a professional who has just left college is not very high. I live in Brazil, and beyond all the difficulties inherent of living here - like lack of security, for example - there is this political crisis that ends up making everything way more difficilt that it should of be.

Can you share the blueprint of your home? For you americans this must be rather small, but where I live this is a good size for a home.

That makes lot size understandable - country's about the same size but you population is six times the size of ours.

Yeah. the size of the lot is fine the standards of the place

any basement level or 2nd floor - space for plumbing and A.C. systems? Hot water tanks and furnaces eat up room.

rate mine

part 2