Got this for $25 when it was up for pre-order, now its going for crazy money. Should I just cash in or keep it?

Got this for $25 when it was up for pre-order, now its going for crazy money. Should I just cash in or keep it?

Did you actually get it in the mail yet?

how is it going for "crazy money" when it hasn't even been pressed yet? dumb fuck

coming in about 3 weeks

Keep this living meme

pre-orders on ebay, gullible people are already buying

Long-term option is always best no matter what. Keep that shit

I'm keeping mine forever. If I somehow have offspring in the future they will have this beautiful piece of music passed to them.

I have a strong feeling this will be 100% forgotten in 10 years but honestly I have no idea if that will really be true. By then it'll probably see some represses anyway

really? I got bumped to the end of fucking november.

First pressings always carry higher value

floral shoppe is meme music, its value probably won't be as high in later years

who /preordered/ here?

Honus Wagner Rookie Card

Me

if people are willing to pay 300$ for pre orders right now I would totally sell it. I really dont think that all these meme vinyls are going to retain their value the way people think they are. Vinyl is exploding in popularity and theres a bubble forming that I bet will pop. Fuck, people are willing to pay 150$ for tylers new special edition vinyl. Shit cray.

the rumors of pic related coming to vinyl excite me and I just know it will be a shitstorm unless I get in early

this will hold value unlike meme music like vaporwave

Fuck I dont want to miss this

best get on that mailing list

That's fucking cheap. Are you kidding? I thought it would be like $10000 like the last vinyl pressing.