What do I respond?

What do I respond?

I've been asking her out twice without her even texting back and saying anything. We go to the same class and she's super flirty with me, always saying we should hang out and smoke etc.

She mentioned before we should study together, which I assume is why she texted.

Now she expects me to run to her like a dog

Open bobs and show vagener

Just say "your fucked, enjoy failing"

Tell her to send nudes fag

>your fucked
Her fucked what?

Worst fucking answers in any thread so far. Sup Forums has gotten hopeless

Study together ;) thats an invitation you dumbass

>Worst fucking answers in any thread so far. Sup Forums has gotten hopeless
How about giving some good answers instead of complaining?

this. OP = kissless virgin beta fag

Yeah after she rejected me twice in a row without even replying?

Ask about her feminine penis

Study together

Ask her to study together and post screens.

Be romantic, say something like "Willow, you're a lot like the tree. I wanna chop you up with an axe and burn your remains!"

one of the most self defeating characteristics of the beta male is the inability to realize when he is being used for a purpose...because he is so blinded by attention and desire to have sex he can't analyze the situation from an unbiased perspective...hit the gym focus on yourself...never chase one girl...focus on talking to many

I hate having to tell anyone this because it sucks and it's more easily said than done, but you just gotta stop my dude. If she can't even be bothered to give you a straight "No thanks" she's not just 'not interested' she's trying to use you.

Do. Not. Let. Her.

You can either ignore her completely, don't respond w/e, but since you do have to see her again I would suggest simply wishing her good luck. From this point on avoid responding if you don't have to, and anything where you do have to keep the answers short and simple.

I dont get what the deal is. This chicks appears to invite you to a bar friday night on wednesday. You reply that your test is tomorrow? So was the test on thursday or friday? Why is this even a thread. Hang out with her or dont hang out with her. This forced content is painful

Just say that you're studying and see what happens from there. Also if she doesn't respond when you asking her to go out she probably isn't interested

Let her invite your ass for a "study session" and no matter if she is planning on really studying or not you get prepared.
Get off that beta ass, take a shower, fix your hair and buy some perfume, get your nicest fucking clothes and go full on alpha on her
Don't take any shit and go strong with the wordplay, make her really consider your dick.

Oh wait, you're a Sup Forumstard who probably can't talk to a girl and look her in the eyes at the same time, no wonder she didn't respond.

Do what this guy said

So OP I hate to break it to you but this seems to me like she is using you. If you got better grades then her she is definitely using you. I would suggest trying to study with her once, you will probably get a lot of insight into the situation then based on how things go.

The BLUE MESSAGES ARE HIM, retard.

Just ignore her, apperantly it's all about her.

OP is the blue one you fucking idiot. What year are you living in?

Underrated post

>This chicks appears to invite you to a bar friday night on wednesday.
No, that's OP inviting her. OP is on the right. Do you not have any friends?

Oh. I dont use apple products therefore i am not familiar. Kill yourself neckbeard beta cuck faggot

Geez you faggots got triggered pretty quick

That's not exclusive to apple, I'm pretty sure most messaging apps have your messages on the right.

How fucking retarded can you get?

Here's from some weeks ago. Again she rejected my first AND second attempt of asking her out. She solely plays on her own terms as you can see. My grades are way worse than hers btw

Has nothing to do with apple products dicktard. Every messaging app in the world has your messages on the right.

She obviously wants to use you you idiot. I suspect that you are a good student and she is useless. She will get what she wants aka your knowledge and then never talk to you again. Tell her you have already studied and you are going to the movies tonight. Or tell her to fuck off.

I don't think he has any irl friends

SHE FUCKING INVITED YOU TO HER HOUSE

Fucking "STUDY WITH HER" you thick motherfucker.

That was a week ago retard.

Ask her about her favourite pokemon

Study together and smoke are your invites to pussy. Girls today do not want to be asked out or asked straight up to hook up. They want the hook up to happen in "spontaneous" ways. Stop being a dork. Asking her out is not at all what she wants. She wants to suck your dick after smoking while studying dummy.

All right you fucking faggot. You idiots got your point across. Your messages on the right. Got it. Next.

Study with her you dumb cunt

> she wants me to learn with her
> invited her to club wont come
> what do?

Darwin says end your life now..

Great we got that cleared out. So what should OP reply user? This cunt seems to be playing mad games

Ignore this. I can't believe you fucking idiot she invited you to her house and you ignored her. What a loser you are!

Tell her you'll kill yourself if she doesn't send nudes

Well op she texted first that is always a pretty good sign. But women are unpredictable and there is no guaranteed if she does this or did that she likes you. I think I am gonna stick with what I said in my last comment. Could you tell us more about how you met exe to get a better picture.

THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

She wanted to fuck last week, she clearly wants to fuck now.

You're so fucking idiotic I can't believe it.

Full ottism dude, full ottism, good job.

it seems that she wants weed/class things for you, and isn't going to have you without those. You could probably sex her if you brought some when she asks "Heyy wanna hange out" or w/e, but seems she doesn't have motives other than that, otherwise she wouldnt completely blow you off if she doesnt like the answer.

pump and dump.

Send her a dickpic fag

This

this guy gets it

Dude, seriously leave her.
You'll end up getting used and hurt.

>hey boo, record the class for me

>yes massa

I replied with this. As always I'm 99% sure she won't reply since it's been the case with every single message I've sent her. She's into rocks and new age shit hence my autistic reply

Well, OP is clearly getting played here. It appears that this female that is doing the playing is relying on OP to provide audio recordings. I think OP should immediately stop providing those recordings, and aince hes already proven to be beta, his best option with this particular female is to stop contact with her.

Thats a great response

supreme bait, thanks

It actually is. OP might not be that autistic today

try viewing her as a person rather than a collection of warm holes with some boobs attached. you're not getting laid because you're not even trying to be a person worth fucking.

Jesus christ at least ask her if she's prepared for the test or something, don't start with something autistic

tru

you probably suck at getting laid.

Good play, good play..

Nice, now when/if she replies with "I'm gonna do shit", then you can slide into a "study date".

Kid, it's hopeless. Your brain is so feminized you actually want some kind of traditional relationship. It's obvious to her you would be a clingy needy passive aggressiveness whiny boyfriend. She wants to be mischievous...making out with boys at her house while studying is her thing...you put out a vibe like you are ready for the great love of your life...total turn off to a girl taught she can have anything she wants. You should leave her alone and go pine away at some other lost cause. You already blew it.

>implying op thought that far ahead

>women
>person
>not a collection of warm holes with some boobs attached

> we should hang out and smoke

This means, “you supply the weed and I’ll totally come smoke it.” That’s all you are to her - a weed hookup.

Get
into
a
study
date

Good job. Smooth like cream

Should've just fucked around. "What test?"

You're right... I don't "get laid". I've been in a stable relationship for 3.5 years that's way more fulfilling than pouring $30 worth of drinks into random sluts every friday/saturday hoping for a one-off bj in the bar parking lot.

OP is blue you stupid faggot

>Well have you studied
Dude do you want her nudes or not? Because that's not how you obtain nudes

Non of you have ever gone around the bases have you?

Go to hers ask if you can drink from her fur tea cup, if she gets the reference go with condom if not go in with gun...

>you put out a vibe like you are ready for the great love of your life...

Not Op but i am 21 and do exactly want that, is it really hopless to find a girl who is into that too?

It's not. Don't listen to the faggots on here

Yep

if you suck at getting laid, stop giving "advice" to people who are trying to get laid.

and congrats on your relationship, but from your insecure words, I doubt yours is particularly fulfilling.

Had a girl do this to me once. Fuck another girl and tell her about it all casual. Shit worked like a charm

Gonback to ops post, where he SAYS she’s always asking to hang out and smoke, you stupid fucking cumstained shitlog.

> is there someone like me
No your too fuckin special no one in 7 billion people is anything like you, so fuckin special..

OP here. She stopped replying. What does this mean? Were my texts too boring or?

>so fuckin special..

I WISH I WAS SPECIAAAL

You were too much of a sperg. You will never get laid, so you should just end it all and link us to the stream

Don't send another text unless she replies to you first. It's been 10 minutes. Maybe she's taking a shit.

OP - write, “just got some killer bud, you ready to help me smoke this shit up?”

You will have a response in 10 seconds.

You may then draw your own conclusions about her motivations.

Say you do have time to go over if she still wants to study with you faggot..

>OP can't take a hint
>OP is a beta
>Chick is a thotty
>this fucking thread

Yes i did that post to feel special, not because i have real concerns, no i go to anonymous image boards to feel special.
Thanks for giving me exactly what i wanted.
It´s really great to feel special. Thanks

Could you tell us more about your relation with this girl.

I hooked up with a girl in college from studying. Went over to her room to study. Actually studied, then hung out for many hours. Eventually we were making out, and she was grabbing my cock. Fast forward a few days and I'm back over there fucking her. Stayed together for a couple semesters. She was wild in bed. Oh, and I did awesome on that test.

must b bait

Wire and Riot.im don't.

just ignore the bitch on text and ask her IRL out nerdo

Trips confirmed, talk to her irl or on the phone

Witnessed the phone call must happen

OP here, still no reply. This makes me feel really bad and awkward now

>748848019
R.I.P you
feelsbadman

text: come over, i'll help you relax.

turn into a smooth criminal
>everyone have song in head now

ask her to kick it with you next time you see her in person. plan something there.