encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
youtu.be/9R-5gYuoJXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it really as traumatizing as they say

Are you doing ok?

gj babykiller

Why are you such a slut?

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)
you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

BABY KILLER!

You know the rules

Can I put a baby in you?

Why am I hating lol, I am all for abortion and would do it aswell if I were a young woman expecting a child.

Look at this white knight faggot.

Don't respond to the obvious troll smh

Can I see your pussy? I've always wondered what a post-abortion puss looked like.

>calls other people thirsty
>white knighting this hard

pick 1 nerd

Thanks for making me laugh

kys cumdumpster

Samefag

Kek

How does it feel to kill people who can't fight back

I’m asking if she’s doing ok and you call that angry and hateful?
I am not sure how to respond to your stupidity.

Did it physically hurt?

try again neckbird, lol

This is the same bitch as last night that didn't deliver when anons hit dubs, trips and quads

I wish your mother had an abortion a few years ago...

He's clearly throwing out some bait. He's doing the autist "here's my address let's chat haha" thing but ironically. The Skype he gave out is probably some guy he's trying to fuck with by making him look like a shithead on here so we unknowingly go personal army for him.

> being this new.
also
> encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

K I L L Y O U R S E L F F A G G O T

Did you feel safe and confortable?
I hope so
Plan better for the future, maybe start using contraceptive methods.
Best of luck to you.

OP, pussy pic! I want to see the crime scene....Damn it, this is Fake and Gay. sage

How does it feel to kill a child that hadn't even been given a chance at life? How does it feel to have killed someone that could have cured cancer? How does it feel to have a living baby's skull crushed, it's body dismembered and it's bleeding corpse sucked out of you?

>child
It's a fucking clump of cell that in now way resembles a human. I see little difference between getting an early term abortion and a tumor removed

>How does it feel to have killed someone that could have cured cancer

or better yet, brought about the longed for Fourth Reich

was it a girl?

oh damn, you're retarded

Yeah, just a clump of cells mate

was it black?

timestamp/proof. Also congrats on not having your life ruined by teenage pregnancy

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

Why are you proud to be a baby killer you fucking cunt? Try keeping your legs closed next time, who're

>baby's skull crushed, it's body dismembered and it's bleeding corpse sucked out of you?
Sadly, almost all abortions are just vacuuming up snot balls. The butchering type normally only happens with already dead fetuses. Reality is a real boner killer.

And a full grown human is......? That's right, a clump of cells. Faggot.

Still has the DNA of a human you faggot

>[email protected]

You're all piss ants

You already killed trillions of children too you fucking faggot
Maybe one of your sperm could've found a cure for your faggotry

that's why I made the caveat of early term abortion, when the thing looks something more like this

Now this sounds like something I can fap to, keep going

Grubage??

>hurr hurr adults are made of cells too duh hurr
Yes but an adult is actually a conscious being that can live without physically leeching off another person. When it's an undeveloped ball smaller than a quarter, I couldn't care less if it's aborted

And that foetus will soon grow into a conscious being, your point is?

On a Sunday? I don't think so. None of the abortion stores in the Abortion District are open today.

My point is the thing is hardly alive. It has no level of awareness and can't survive on its own. I see killing an early stage fetus on about the same level as cutting down a tree. Saying that it will soon become conscious doesn't matter to me, it's like saying someone on death row shouldn't be killed because they might have genius children.

do you want to be impregnated again?

so does anything you piss on

Do you feel bad?

What are your thoughts on Westworld?

Why killing children is legal, but fucking children is illegal?

>I just had an abortion today. AMA
Did you abort a nigger?

Did it feel good though?

After 3 weeks, that clump of cells can feel pain. You're a terrible person.

>DNA of a human
So do half of all socks ever sold.
youtu.be/9R-5gYuoJXw

>After 3 weeks
>feel pain.
I also hate facts. Can we be friends?