Well Sup Forums, you fucked me

Well Sup Forums, you fucked me.

A while ago there was a thread on Sup Forums explaining the techniques and the adrenaline rush you get from blowing your load on a sleeping girl.

Well it didn't sound too impossible to pull off and I had the perfect opportunity last night. I was sleeping over at my 11 year old cousins house because my aunt was going out of town the next morning and she needed somebody to watch the kids.

(not underage b& btw, 18 as of july 6th) My cousins friend slept over, who was also 11 and she had the body of a fucking 14 year old, which is how I like it.

So I waited until everybody in the house was sound asleep. I took all the necessary precautions (The tv was on low volume, AC and fan running so it will override the sound of my fapping). So I'm standing above this cum dumpster of an 11 year old for 10 minutes fapping at full power.

And don't you know literally 3 seconds before I blow my load, the bitch opens her eyes and fucking BAM, steamy load all in them. She screams, waking up my two cousins and my uncle.

I don't know what the fuck to do so I run in the bathroom and lock the door. 2 minutes later my uncle is pounding on it threatening to slit my throat.

He threatened to call the
cops, and I'm not going to jail for blowing my load on some little cunt so I opened it and he caught me right in the eye. Beat the shit out of me, then threw me out the door at 3 am.

He wouldn't even let me come back inside to get my car keys, so I walked 10 miles home where my stepdad was awake. He got a call from my uncle, and beat the shit out of me the second I walked in the door.

Nobody has spoken to me since. What the fuck do I do now Sup Forums?

Reload your save file you idiot, you didn't save right?

Why would you fuck your life up dude?

well deserved

Quality lol

Kys faggot
Funny story doe

Sounds like a win to me!
No you got the opportunity to leave and start over, and after reading that story it really sound like you fucking need to start the fuck over with your complete fuckin life.

Nice copypasta.

Even better you have so many children amused at your totally real story.

uh, pics?

puck fedos

So thats a pic of a eleven year olds naked ass with cum on it?

Lol

he said she woke up and he busted in her eyes. so thats not pic related

sad guy is sad

Confince them that she raped you.
She told you, she was going to tell everybody that you raped her if you don't show her your Dick. You tryed to talk her out of this shit, but she insisted and starts a countdown. 5 Show me your dick or Ill scream! 4.... 3... Come on show me! 2...
Okay okay, you start stripping down your pants and boxers.
With a smile on her face, she tells you .. Uhh user is it supposed to be that small?!

You start to pull up your trousers but she stops you, telling you that you have to stroke it or she'll scream rape.

You start stroking it, at first it felt weird, but you just close your eyes and try to think about your hot ass mum.

The second you start Cumming this little bitch start screaming the hell out of this and you start paniking and ran to the bathroom.

Go to jail for rape because you're a retard

tell them this is the way you show support towards Weinstein victims.

fake and gay

This is fucking artisanal, vintage pasta.

Have you tried posting an admission of guilt to an 'anonymous' website even though you're most likely being monitored now?

We didn't fuck you, you fucked you. Good luck you sick fuck.

Stale pasta

>taking advice or technique from Sup Forums
sorry, better luck next time

some of us here already knew that this is stale pasta,

but if the bait is good, we're taking it again.

>Thinks it's a good idea to do anything says...

jesus is this thread just newfag bait or is it summer