Hello! Is there anyway that the nice people of Sup Forums can help me in regards to my campaign? Thank you!

Hello! Is there anyway that the nice people of Sup Forums can help me in regards to my campaign? Thank you!

g*fundme.com/help-young-aspiring-artist

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ugee-UG-1910B-19-Graphics-Protector/dp/B00URHFAW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show us your artworks

I have not had any form of graphics tablet for a few months so I don't have any recent digital artwork but.

Great point... $1200 could buy you a lot of happy meals or herion. Provide some proof to your claims of passion otherwise I don't see you gettin a dollar.

OP there are far more affordable options out there that are just as good...

So all I have are some poor quality photos of my sketchbook, I am sorry

Also My most recent painting ((Not my strongsuit lol))

Damn you need to practice so much, I will make one with the same goal but say that if i get the fund i will draw futa shit each day as compensation

Could you explain how the $1200 would be utilized for the "necessary supplies"? Since you can buy a wacom intous or bamboo tablet for $50-300, or a different brand monitor surface tablet. Adobe CC year subscription $90-120, Autodesk sketchbook pro $30 for a year... That leaves a lot of spare money

amazon.com/Ugee-UG-1910B-19-Graphics-Protector/dp/B00URHFAW4
cheap and decent alternative

You're actually beyond correct, and just by searching the ones that you have posted there, the first one actually seems like it fits what I am wanting more. I do understand my campaign was kind of suspicious and thank you for help! The goal has been lowered and the picture changed!

You could also head over to /t/ or check out tpb I know for a fact you can get Photoshop and corel painter 2017.

At the time of making it I was close minded to alternatives to the "big brand" cintiqs. It has been updated

Why not pro m?

I think for the same price I am hoping to get a monitor! I think that the XP-Pen Artist16 is a much better choice to my original choice

To be frank, you should refine your hand drawn skills before you move on to digital. A tablet isn't going to make you instantly better, if anything it'll make you perfectionist because of the "Ctrl Z syndrome" a lot of my students suffer from. I spend the first 3/4 of the year having them work on analog skills before we move to digital.

I recommend this book "Steal Like An Artist by Austin Kleon" he specifically talks about how important it is for us to refine our analog skills before we move to digital. Along with a bunch of other great knowledge from experiences making it into the creative world.

All monitors have a delay, it's so fucking uncomfortable.

That is very insightful, thank you! I will certainly look into the book, thank you!

I mean you're asking for hand outs but seeking a premium product. I know of plenty of artists/designers that do all their work on monitorless tablets. From experience the students that say a monitor is needed in order to sketch are the ones who's analog skills aren't that good and feel through the aid of photoshop and edit/undo they'll become better.

On of my student's quick renders done with a normal intious tablet

Here is the same student's work using marker, pencil and white paint pen.

Stop being pathetic and just draw on paper like the poorfag scum you are

Noted

You don't need a draw on screen tablet either. There's also great artists that learned to do their line art on paper then finish it on the computer with a mouse.

Unless you're a spoiled brat you don't get something like a cintiq unless you're making money with your artwork that it's considered an investment because of the time you'll save.