Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant, Sup Forums?

Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant, Sup Forums?

Was it intentional or accidental? What happened afterward?

>Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant, Sup Forums?
Yes, twice actually

>Was it intentional or accidental?
Intentional
>What happened afterward?
A baby was born, duh...

I accidentally got an ex girlfriend pregnant in 2013. We weren't using condoms and honestly, we didn't even care at that time.

She took an abortion pill and I held her hand while she was lying in the shower shivering with blood constantly flowing down the drain.

Most intense memory of my life.

Probably.

Fucked a Girl, came inside, turns out I was the guy she was cheating on her BF with. I Told her fuck off with that I don't intend to have my head blown off any time soon.

Two months later she say's she's preggers.

And TWO Months pregnant.

Not sure if she made it to term or not, I figure in about 18 years Ill look her up again and see if anything came of it.

My wife , three times , all planed , now I have a 19 yo girl , 16yo boy and a 12yo girl . Still married and happy ..

Yes, my ex. She had a miscarriage and her mom was pissed at me.

Pregnancy by accident when we were 17
She took the abortion pill but it didn't work.
>>Strongestseedever.png

Ended up going to abortion clinic in Rotterdam, few months later we broke up. She stalked me for some years although she's the one who broke up with me
Happily married now with 2 kids, boys.

you white?

Well done bro
Age?
Tomorrow I'll be 42

happy birthday user!!!!!!!

Yeah, I knocked up 3 girls when I was 18 23 and 27. all three got abortions. $400 and it saved me a lifetime of misery for me and probably for them if they were girls.

I grew up in the 90's so this condom thing that millennials have such a hardon for today was only starting to catch on. Bareback just feels better. Totally worth the occasional fee for abortion.

cheers mate

Twice.
Once in college, she had it taken care of.
Second time (different girl) had a miscarriage. Best day of my life, honestly.

used to date a coke addicted multimillionaire from a big inheritance. didn't know she was wealthy or a drug addict at first, just went on normal dates and shit. she was cute and had nice boobs, I was young and horny. we fucked a lot. I also didn't know she was intentionally trying to get pregnant because her family had disowned her and she wanted to create a new one for "companionship"...

anyway, at one point she just disappeared. no social media, no phone, no nothing. turns out I had knocked her up and she fucked off to another country to have the child without me knowing she was even pregnant. I found out a year later from her sister about the baby, the drugs, and the money.

TLDR I got full custody and she pays me retarded amounts of child support. I'm a full time stay at home dad and haven't worked in two years. my kid is the ultimate wingman and all the bored moms at the park love me. but its wasted on me because I have learned my lesson about sluts and stay away now.

I thought that was obvious, and I think you know I am . But yes I’m white
43 user , and happy birthday

i knocked up my friend i fuck on the regular we split the abortion 50/50 i still nut in here every time we fuck though

Yup my Friends GF's Mother .. not the prettiest but alright pussy wasen't planed ofc but yeah shit happens when you have fun! ;-) fucked up the family by fucking her but yeah fuck that had a blast1 :D

>once, girl I ended up marrying
>abort mission, game reset

Speaking of pregnancy, is it true you'll regret it really really hard?
Or should you just go unprotected for max feels?

First chick i got pregnant, she goes and has the abortion with her sister. They drop her off at my place and we hang out.

She was thie peurto rican gothy-chick who was SUPER melodramatic and into intense situations etc. So she's describing it and i'm like wow sounds awful and then she starts wanting me to fuck her. I'm hesitant but she keeps it up so I bang her and blow a load in her and when I pull out there's bits of blood and shit all over my dick. She just lays there seemingly content and i"m looking down at the remnants of my dead kid all over my dick, mixed with cum. I was kinda freaked out outwardly but deep down I was kinda into it.

I broke up with her soon afterwards. Nothings hotter than crazy but it's also a huge pain in the ass. Plus, mexicans/ricans/spics in general get pregnant from 20 seconds of sustained eye contact, so I didn't feel like doing this a lot.

I've got two sugar babies pregnant, I'm 37 and they were 18 and 19 respectively

It was touch or go if they would get the abortion. The 18 year old took weeks to persuade and her family had to get involved.

I paid for both abortions at £550 a time, doing it privately to avoid the time hassle of the NHS

It sucks, it sucks more for them, lots of tears, physical pain, they also have the upper-hand: if they choose to keep it you're on the hook

In the UK child support is a percentage of your income (not capped!). Luckily they didn't know I'm pulling in £250k a year otherwise they'd have had a serious financial incentive to keep it.

Lessons:

Wrap it, take the used condom with you too

Don't tell anyone your income

after they stop keeping you up all hours of the night they are great!

I think it all depends on how you go into it to be honest.
Most dudes who know they are having a child either are scared, or want it. rarely they don't, and if they don't it's because it's not with a female they actually love. It make sense.

but no father watche their child being born and just makes up their mind "nope, take it back i don't want it anymore".

anyway. if you want to have lots of kinky awesome unprotected sex find a girlfriend on the pill or something that way you can experiment a little more and not really worry (as much) as if you're chasing tail all the time.

>I'm 37

Get your life together you degenerate stop chasing teenagers.

THE PILL IS ONLY 99% EFFECTIVE

THOSE ARE NOT GOOD ODDS

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN

>you can experiment a little more and not really worry (as much) as if you're chasing tail all the time.
Someone didn't read the whole post...

I like them, they're funny and they've got amazing tits

I've been seeing a 17 year old for a few months now (legal in the UK) but I'm waiting until she's 18 before doing anything physical just to be sure

Tnx
Dutch as well?

CHILD SUPPORT IS 18 YEARS

EIGHTEEN FUCKING YEARS

DO NOT PLAY THOSE ODDS

Seriously, the feeling when you think you're on the hook for child support for someone you barely know is ... deep

and condoms are only 99% effective as well you idiot.

The odds of pregnancy from you chasing around women wrapping up your dick with a condom and fucking them are higher than having a girlfriend who is on the pill, and when shit hit's the fan you can nip it in the bud.

Any pics?

>Cuban psycothic gf has a well, psycothyc breakdown
>Tries to push me in front of a fucking truck
>Police come, see me wounds, aand take her
>Resists, as she was a literally strong woman, so three cops start to beat her

Turns out she had stopped taking anticonceptives a month ago, was pregnant and lost it during the event. I got sweet money, she got jail, and one of the cops and I are friends now. Pretty good considering I could be dead.

nice twist
also checked

You sound like fun. Can I be your crazy uncle to your child and we can go on adventures together and get into all sorts of hijinks picking up sluts and spending your child support money on crazy schemes? I smell sitcom!

But seriously, pics of this cute girl with nice boobs?

Are you a pirate?
>Cuban island woman
>See me wounds

>tfw I had chance to get a sugar mamma from Old Money but she was too bat shit fucking crazy for me to handle

There are some days where I wonder where I'd be financially if I had actually stuck around. I mean I'm doing okay now but I could be rolling in the money from the divorce settlement and from child support.

You my friend are living the dream.

Condoms are 100% effective unless you buy gypo ones that split, or you buy the wrong size and it comes off etc

That is, if you use them vaguely correctly they're like 100%

That's not the case with the pill, life finds a way

life can try and find a way when there's a millimetre of latex in the way, but its not gonna work

I'd latex her, more?

Yes. My girlfriend. Last year. Chloe was born and we live together in our house. We are a happy family. I am 22

Condoms are 100% effective, but kill the sensation
Abortion is 100% effective but you might get a moral cunt
For all other instances..

Yes. Accidental. Apparently, those VCF things you put in the vagina that's suppose to kill sperm does so effectively, however it's useless when you creampie her while she uses one.

She was more against having a child than I was, and quickly took some pills to have an abortion. We were more careful since then, and she never got pregnant again.

>Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant, Sup Forums?
gf
>Was it intentional or accidental?
accidental
>What happened afterward?
ran away

Once he turned into a potatoe.. found a new mrs with 4 kids i look After ...easier

Yeah right

We all know how to end child support payments..

I only cum in super attractive girls...so far came in about 12 ...never got anyone pregnant

maybe I'm infertile...don't care

I am more of a colonizer, I am spanish and no spanish woman has ever tocuhed me sexually, but I fucked with women from half south america, a japanese and some romanians.

not now but when you want a family you're the one ending up alone crying in the corner, who's laughing now

People have sex for pleasure, cause it feels great. Pregnancy is the booby-trap.

the single guy with a peaceful life, nice holidays and huge disposable income?

sperm donor so yes, naturally.

and I even get PAID! :D

Sure, I've been there bro
Just wait until you get 22 years old

No. My wife was on the pill for a long time then we used condoms but now I just pull out because after so long you get that shit down. If I'm inebriated or really want to come inside then we'll use condoms.

>romanians
pirate confirmed you have tested the waters with arawak and carib islanders and savages from the amazon and then mingled with gypsy women.

adopt a child that is past the annoying crying and watery shit phase.

Yes. Birth control

paid child support for 18 years..learned my lesson

They aren't 100% even when used properly. And in the heat of it all who the fuck take the time to follow the proper way, kills the mood.
I gave it the benefit of the doubt by saying 99%.

No birth control method is 100%, but if you have a long term GF who is on the pill, like I said, you can nip it in the bud a lot quicker than getting a message of phone call from some bimbo you fucked 5 months ago saying shes expecting.

> who the fuck take the time to follow the proper way

I got a girl pregnant by accident she said she drank the plan b pill but some how got pregnant because there is a10% that will fail I had to go to queens NY for an abortion it workout well but I still feel like shit and this was in July of this year.

> the proper way

how many ways are there to use a condom? are you putting it on your finger?

Never thought of it like that kek

dont look at me.
Look at the guy who is arguing that condoms are 100%

afaik:
6 times.
5 kids.
1 abortion
1 miscarriage
1 set of twins
It all adds up ...
Also - my life has not been about me for 20+ years now. And prob wont be for another 20.

don't wanna break it to you but that guys right

Virgin as a 17 player who jerk on gore could be
(Preatty fucking virgin)

Itt: people kill babies because they were irresponsible with contraception. Hope you faggots get cancer.

>implying embryos and fetuses are the same as babies

>Implying baby at age 3 is not the same at age 4