Who would be willing to kill me? Not joking & I know there's enough crazy /btards

Who would be willing to kill me? Not joking & I know there's enough crazy /btards.

t. The Netherlands

wat krijg ik ervoor.

Helemaal niets. Je denkt toch niet echt dat ik het op /b zou vragen als ik wat te bieden had?

risico voor niets. no thank you.

Faggot

Come to Germany and I will get rid of you for yourself.
M or f?

M

Also, where in germany?
P.S. I don't want my dick eaten...

waarom wilt ge dood?
Edde gij weed dan kom ik er wel één roken met u, ik woon in belgië

ben je een man of vrouw ?

Northern. Between Hamburg and Hannover. Na man, im not gay.

zie

Me neither.
Because I've got no perspective whatsoever.
I don't see my life, while I've got a lot of oportunities, getting any better; only worse. I only see myself become a bum and I don't want to end there..

Any preferences of the death?

in welke provincie woon je ?

Ik gebruik veel drugs... je kunt een overdosis nemen, dan lijkt het alsof het een 'ongeluk' is

No, none.
Ik ben 2 jaar geleden afgekicked, maar ik wacht met smart op je suggestie; oprecht.

P.S. Leeuwarden

(kzal verder typen int engels dan kan iedereen meevolgen)
You've gotta get motivated again to get out.
I know this question might sound redundant as you came to Sup Forums looking to talk to people about what you're dealing with but don't you have any friends or family to talk to about how you feel? There's always a suicide hotline in the netherlands you can call 113. They can help you a lot better than us.

mooiste stadsje van de wereld

Thanks anom.
I'm not doing this because I'm not loved or I don't have enough friens. Neither because I don;t want to call the suicide hotline (I did) but simply beacuse I want to end it all...

Ja, maar als ik iet al suicidaal was had Cambuur me goed geholpen :^)

tja ze doen het wel slecht hoor... maar goed, 't is niet altijd Liwwadde kermis.

Okay.
So, my phone runs out off energy and no cable around.. sleep over it and make another thread at 22 o clock tomorrow, I will come again and if you then want it anyway we can find a way to put you in a coffin and me not in jail. How about that? (Im the German guy)

better hope hes not ethnic jew

OP, je stadsgenoot hier, maak er geen eind aan... ik weet niet wat je hebt geflikt om zover te komen maar het leven is een eenmalige kans, kik me maar: "Justsomeonee." dus met die punt, zonder aanhalingstekens of app me 0685544114 en ik zie wel of ik eej oplossing kan bedenken

spammers, het nummer is van een gratis lyca kaartje dus ik heb zo een nieuw nummer

Eindhoven?

Groningen. Wat kan ik voor je doen?

Do a flip faggot

just don't give up OP, I didn't either

OP here - I tried to call >5 but you didn't respond

je stadsgenoot hier, kan jiet bellen maar appen kan

>Im the German guy)
always....
fucking nazi cunt lowlife

Why does being a german makes me a nazi?

he's just trolling you, just ignore him

You know what you did

mark rutte is hitler

Did what?

>0685544114
Cunt; you're not OP..

steh einfach dazu
dann gibt er ruh

Arbeit macht frei

OP, i cant call or text cause i dont have any credit on the number, like i said its lycamobile and not registered, whatsapp will work

Okay, in my last live i killed about 50k jews in bergen belsen. it was long time ago and it was considered fine back then. ;) everybody happy now?

you got me there.. what now?