Why there is a lot of serial killers in the USA?

Why there is a lot of serial killers in the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javed_Iqbal_(serial_killer)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

J U S T

Americans are a bastardized race of negroes without any morals.

>China
>30
>India
>46

Just really maeks u think that countries with +1 billion people had less serial killers than probably some US states

wide country, state police

No sense of community, no social cohesion, shitty social services and bad educational environments that create hateful people with nothing but anger in them.

nothing wrong with getting some killing done

whoah there Swen

true

it's just they probably weren't found especially in India

dude chill out

lmao, thats actually sad

basically this
and
and to a very less extent this
burgers dont really have any functional society anymore

It's true though, they are suffering from the effects of rampant hyper individualism.

t. Javed Iqbal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javed_Iqbal_(serial_killer)

>morals
>community
>social cohesion

You stupid niggers, people don't turn into serial killers for this reason. Maybe thieves and one-time murderers or gangsters, but not someone who dresses up as a clown and rapes the dead bodies of boys. People are born serial killers because of mental problems, just like how people are born with down syndrome. The reason the US seems to have so many serial killers is because our police actually catches them. I'm sure your country has a serial killing rate just as high, but your police is too shitty to catch them.

they are also really stupid and they think thta they are special

They probably just aren't found out about or reported as such

And in a moral community with a strong sense of social cohesion such people would be noticed and treated from a young age, in america however you just let them fester because sick people deserve to be sick.
>The reason the US seems to have so many serial killers is because our police actually catches them. I'm sure your country has a serial killing rate just as high, but your police is too shitty to catch them
You don't think massive amounts of people disappearing would be noticed and classed as the work of one or more serial killer?

Poland is right

its like /int on one side and these burgers on the other

i think its the too much fat in their burgers
their brains are getting dull every day
Proof: they selected Drumf !! in 2017, even Uganada can do better than that

Lol

let's remove all americans, the world would be a better place without them

Because we're absolute fucking madmen.

yuros are much more civilized

So I told the Americans to become a serial killers. They actually did it the absolute madmen!

Please stop

Don't cry, I am sorry :(

>killing your enemies for the glory of the fatherland and for your people
>killing random people so you can make a leisure suit out of human skin
God bless america.

dont encourage the burger, it will only get fat and angry
also future serial killer

Memes aside, Americans really are fucking crazy. The only other cunt I know of with as many serial killers as us is Russia. That says all you need to know.

and weeaboo, meninist on Sup Forums

I'm scared of Americans, there is too lot of weird people on there

lol are you serious? You seriously mean the american police is over 100 times as skilled in america than the rest of the civilized world?
not sure if troll

The homicide rate doesn't lie