Why the fuck didn't you guys tell me this was better than flower boy? Wtf this is like Elliot smith with trap beats

Why the fuck didn't you guys tell me this was better than flower boy? Wtf this is like Elliot smith with trap beats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obc1HHVSAIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its kino. X delivered again

You posted here yesterday. Please go bait somewhere else.

xxx on a killstreak huh
you pussy niggas rice krispies yuh

Memes aside, it's a great album

Really honest, raw stuff

>Elliot Smith with trap beats
Really? What I found intriguing about it was that it's a trap artist moving away from trap, instead attempting folk (except on Fuck Love, which is genuinely a terrible song by the way). I wouldn't say it's better than Flower Boy, but it's definitely interesting. A 6/10, maybe. I'm looking forward to whatever X has in store next- hopefully he improves his songwriting a bit. The ambition is there, he just needs more experience.

Anything is better than flower boy. That shit is gayer than the faggot who wrote it. Faggots like you only listen to it simply because Fantano told you to.

He said his next project is gonna be a boom bap rap mixtape

17 has been a commercial success tho so I can see him coming back to the folk sound

stupid bait thread please fuck off
lol its literally the best album of the year

>>>Elliot Smith with trap beats

that's surrenderdorothy, the pioneer of this whole sad rap shit that's going on..
youtube.com/watch?v=obc1HHVSAIE

hahaha yeah! homophobic cunt

It's hard to like this album when he sexually assaults people

>sexually assaults people
Elaborate

it's rude to ask victims about what happened

Damn, pretty decent.

I really can't tell if this is bait, or you guys are a bunch of fucking retards.

t. fatanodrone

That's really the only response you have to give anyone that dislikes the album? Alright.

t. numale

>Deadpan monotone shit vocals

no thanks.

if you can't tell, it's probably bait

still better than an edgy screaming manlet

>kendrick loves it
>p4k says it's mediocre
>fantano hates it
>Sup Forums ikes it, but only ironically

What the fuck do I say to someone if they asked me if I like the album? What if I don't sound cool and smart?

make an unbiased decision for yourself dude come on you're better than this

Just say you hate it if you want to sound smart, it can literally never make you seem dumb, hate can make anyone look smart