I am a single mother of 2. I have been having a problem with my 2 neighbors for the past 3 months...

I am a single mother of 2. I have been having a problem with my 2 neighbors for the past 3 months. I caught them the other day trying to take my little 7-year-old daughter into one of the individuals' apartment. This is not the first time they have done this either. They have tried numerous time with the other kids living in the apartment also.

We have tried to call the police, but with no avail. They are known in the community as so-called, "good people", so when the police show up it gets automatically discredited. I'm guessing that they have someone in the police department helping them out. I don't know what else to do. I am scared if this continues then my little girl will get hurt. I have tried the Police, talking directly to a judge, a lawyer with no luck. I don't have the proof necessary to plied my case

All I have is there Facebook information.

facebook (.) com (foward slash) jake.burchfield1

facebook (.) com (forward slash) biggregyo

Please, we need your help if anyone or everyone can give can help us out. It's not right for us, I am locked into a 1-year lease with the landlord, so we can't just up and move because some perverted individuals cannot keep it in their paints and away from children. Please....

Tits or GTFO!

I think OP is lying.

What is there address?

Are the kids hot?

wow

Tits or GTFO!

We got your back

This is a test

I'm down, I love a good challenge

Test or not, this is going to be fun!

Tits or GTFO

They look like pedos to me

Get a gun and shoot them in the dick OP

i just got one the other day because of that

I have one

Thank you

Put some cameras

Don't you think I haven't thought about that? They live in a different floor from me