ITT prove you arent a drone

No

I like Insane Clown Posse
I even unironically enjoy Miracles

Nobody else on Sup Forums will say this I guarantee it

best possible post

Music is subjective

i havent killed any innocent civilians yet

Among my favorite musical groups there are a few which have established themselves as the pillars which hold up all the rest and these include
- Evanescence
- Soulja Boy
- Insane Clown Posse

OP here good job
Yall niggas be fools

desu droning isn't a bad thing on its own

droning in chart threads can be a great way to find new music

i think if it's to the extent that you lose a sense of the identity of your taste, that's when droning is bad

fine dude im gonna blow the shit out of a middle eastern dirt village and its all your fault

I love drake

Don't worry, user, you will

Before it's over I will make you do it, and it will be egre- I mean, tremendous

It's inevitable, believe me

what do you mean by drone?

I love happy hardcore

Can't stand most indie rock, love The Police, and really enjoy Yelawolf.

I'm also not a white supremacist.

I form my own opinions and am not controlled by the state
as far as i know

So? Its not like anyone would care. Its the middle east lmao

This is the most sensible post in this thread

I don't give in to peer pressure.

I mean, when a lot of kids at my school were playing the "Stairway to Heaven" guitar solo, I was settling down and learning to play three chords of a Ramones song like my life depended on it.

The state controls you user, simply by the statment you made

Did this meme just start in the last hour? Is it one dude doing it or is it catching on

Probably one user

>I'm also not a white supremacist.

so brave and individualistic

See, what you guys don't understand is that I've really been practicing in the style of shitposting I fell into. It takes more focus than people actually realize.

only mentioned to highlight my enjoyment of Yelawolf.

Go outside or something dude

Isn't this a Kevin Shields quote

a what?

Shitposting? Its an art yeah but your an amateur. You simply adopted the shitposts. I was born into them

I still listen to UKF dubstep

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought
behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join
those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes
heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Anthony Fantano and Filthy Frank - they're out there day and night, burning the
midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as
they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and
I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at
9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't
get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the chans...

What the fuck is this?

Lizard is the greatest prog album