Dubs decide what I write on my cock. Can be anything. Picture, text. Will be written in sharpie

Dubs decide what I write on my cock. Can be anything. Picture, text. Will be written in sharpie

swastika

No love deep web

4 hasanas

Simon = senpai

pandawee

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

100photos

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

your phone number

Tye99

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

roll

zetacraft

HITLER

Wubba lubba dub dub

This

Deutschland

Dubs

Wubba lubba DUBS DUBS

this

he would literally write "your phone number" though

vagimon

this

There's a bit missing

TO BE FAIR, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ TO UNDERSTAND RICK AND MORTY. THE HUMOUR IS EXTREMELY SUBTLE, AND WITHOUT A SOLID GRASP OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS MOST OF THE JOKES WILL GO OVER A TYPICAL VIEWER’S HEAD. THERE’S ALSO RICK’S NIHILISTIC OUTLOOK, WHICH IS DEFTLY WOVEN INTO HIS CHARACTERISATION- HIS PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY DRAWS HEAVILY FROM NARODNAYA VOLYA LITERATURE, FOR INSTANCE. THE FANS UNDERSTAND THIS STUFF; THEY HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO TRULY APPRECIATE THE DEPTHS OF THESE JOKES, TO REALISE THAT THEY’RE NOT JUST FUNNY- THEY SAY SOMETHING DEEP ABOUT LIFE. AS A CONSEQUENCE PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE RICK & MORTY TRULY ARE IDIOTS- OF COURSE THEY WOULDN’T APPRECIATE, FOR INSTANCE, THE HUMOUR IN RICK’S EXISTENTIAL CATCHPHRASE “WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB,” WHICH ITSELF IS A CRYPTIC REFERENCE TO TURGENEV’S RUSSIAN EPIC FATHERS AND SONS. I’M SMIRKING RIGHT NOW JUST IMAGINING ONE OF THOSE ADDLEPATED SIMPLETONS SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS IN CONFUSION AS DAN HARMON’S GENIUS WIT UNFOLDS ITSELF ON THEIR TELEVISION SCREENS. WHAT FOOLS.. HOW I PITY THEM.

AND YES, BY THE WAY, I DO HAVE A RICK & MORTY TATTOO. AND NO, YOU CANNOT SEE IT. IT’S FOR THE LADIES’ EYES ONLY- AND EVEN THEN THEY HAVE TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY’RE WITHIN 5 IQ POINTS OF MY OWN (PREFERABLY LOWER) BEFOREHAND. NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID

reroll

Use the sharpie and colour it all black

For mom

roll

draw a shark

Minecraft pretty much explained the universe. What's a Minecraft map before it starts rendering? Nothing. Yet it can begin existing in seconds. What is a Minecraft map expanding into? Nothing. Yet there is endless space for it to expand into. Who created the Minecraft map? An algorithm, triggered by any random idiot. What is the purpose of the Minecraft map? Whatever you want to use it for, within its physical laws. Does the map understand what created it? No. It doesn't need to. Y'all still believe in a big bang, or religion? Somewhere, beyond our understanding of time & space, something inconceivable ran some kind of cosmic algorithm (as close to it as we can understand) and now we're here. One day we won't be. Maybe some extradimensional entity reads the code and sees our tiny little footnote of an existence, maybe we're just an algorithmic product as boring as the life-cycle of a sun. It's a beautiful freakin' thought.

Baby penis

Voldemort

5 yrs or under only

draw a smaller penis on it

Well then

Gay man

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

GO SHARK PICTURE

Winner

ladykiller

Im gaybfor baby dick

Fagg here

Queer baby. Duck

this

Draw erdogans face on it

Can't beat 4 fours

Good meme

Rawlin

Excellent

Clap

>a man of taste

Checked, also nice precum (:

Don't be alarmed this is an illusion I actually have a vagina

fuark

Well drawn. Nice work OP

GINGERS HAVE MAGIC POWER, SUCH AS COMPELLING THE LAWS OF PROBABILITY TO COMPLY WITH A WISH TO HAVE YOU SCRAWL THIS IN ITALICS UPON THING JOHNSON - DICK CHEYNEY

willy bum bum

(OP)
LOOKING FOR TRIPS NOW. ORIGINALS ONLY. NO REPEATS

Suck my cock for the love of God

Write gay retard