What new knife should I get Sup Forums

What new knife should I get Sup Forums

Pic unrelated

How can I get a real switchblade in the US? I'm in Illinois btw

They're actually legal here in Illinois, now. You just need a FOID card to buy one. This was put into effect around early August this year.

There are numerous laws according to state. I'm in South Carolina so they're legal. I don't think you can get one in Illinois. You can't even own brass knuckles. :/ sorry bro.

But you can always go to a place like my state, and smuggle it back to your state. But you can get into trouble. I'm not responsible for your actions

Benchmade Griptilian.

D2 tool steel, holds edge really well, carries nice, great build, Lifetime warranty.

depends on what purpose you have for it

Or you could get a FOID card.
Sorry I'm stupid.

Beautiful. This dude knows what he's talking about

I'll note that one. Looks like a sweet edc.
And mainly for hunting.

I bought mine, I have only sharpened it once can still shave with it. My clip got bent really bad (my fault) contacted them for a new one, expecting to buy it, nope they just sent me a new one.

Damn. I'm starting to like this knife and brand more and more.

perfect for daily carry and fast access

Also recommend the Spyderco Para

S30V stainless is a great material, the knife looks goofy in pics but carries AMAZINGLY, very slim, well crafted and again they warranty them.

They are not cheap though, I got mine "on-sale" at cabela's for $115

This is a knife I got. I really like it. get a similar one

The best and most powerful knife

Run fastest while equipped.

+45 dmg to undead, Almost 100 DPS to undead and vampire creatures

Can trade in for a Boeing 747 at your nearest airport with good timing.

Thanks guys, you were all so damn hospitable. I'll for sure be looking at these.

>Can trade in for a Boeing 747 at your nearest airport with good timing.
kek

>ITT: Autistic basement shutins try to intimidate each other with weapons they have no idea how to use

also recommend investing in a knife sharpening kit, nothing is worse than having a knife but it being dull.

I use this kit lansky 6 diamond kit to get the best edge. Takes a bit of practice to get good at it, I us a 30* angle on all my knives holds the edge the longest and get plenty sharp. I would buy a shit knife just to practice on to get good with it.

We probably know how to use them better than you.

Thanks man, but I learned how to sharpen knives a while ago. But I always heard diamond sharpeners were shit by the person who taught me. I know they're good for d2 steel, but are they good for carbon or basic stainless?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not a weapon.... Its a tool.......

Well that's good then.

Diamond is good just keep it wet and don't let it build up. keeping things clean makes all the difference.

looks like a cooking knife

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pussy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gurkhas, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 1038 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US, and European armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another faggot. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Europe and your IP, address, phone number, and face is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 2389 hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and Gurkhas and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little twink. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This guy knows damn well.

I love this martinii full tang knive.

Just order one online like I did dummy

I am personally really paranoid about switchblades. I always feel like it might malfunction then cut a finger off.

Why not a traditional knife and sheath? Or a retractable blade?

Do you not understand how autos work? You'd have to be a really big idiot to hurt yourself.

That's why most switchblade come with a sliding catch

Just get a double action so that unless the switch is being activated then the spring is under zero tension. No tension, no accidental opening.

Anything made in America or Europe is a step in the right direction. Don’t necessarily go by brand alone. For example some SOG are Chinese.

While I do prefer a fixed blade/sheathe there is little risk with accidental openings coming from Switchblades, especially double acts.

Fixed blades

Got this off eBay a couple of months ago.

I see I’m not the only that is not a huge fan or serrated

buck does that as well

I don't know how they work.

Pro advice. Buy custom. Better pay to guy who make knives with passion and will make it best as possible just for you, than some rich company, who don't care about you. Support good working citizens

I can’t stand serrations.

Lose the serrations and this is a great choice. I personally EDC a Benchmade Barrage, just because I love the assist on it.