Rank 'em

rank 'em

Bush 43 > Bush 41 > Gaga > Clinton > Carter > Obama

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/356605-photo-of-lady-gaga-and-five-former-presidents-goes-viral
youtube.com/watch?v=64zZaAbhtps
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/22/kurds-bitter-defeat-iraq-reclaims-kirkuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong board faggot.

Carter is still alive? Damn. I'd love to ask him about the miliraty coup he and his agency pushed in turkey and killed hundreds of thousands.

>Bush at the top
I'd like to kill 4 thousand american soldiers and 1.5 million cilivians in an unjust war too OP. Do i have your vote?

Please tell me that she was 'shopped into the photo.

He is proud that not one bullet was fired during his administration.

Nope.

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/356605-photo-of-lady-gaga-and-five-former-presidents-goes-viral

I'm pretty sure some bullets were fired in the failed hostage rescue in '81

try saying that on plebbit and see how long your account lasts

Not by american parties, yes. I've heard that many times about him. But the coup of '80 in Turkey was told to him by saying "our boys did it".

At least he didn't have a SEAL team shoot an eight-year-old US citizen in the neck during the first week of his term.

Story? What's that about?

Where is Reagan?

Simi Valley

41>Clinton>Carter>43>Obunga

Cry more about your precious Saddam for me faggot. He really 'kept the peace' didn't he? Lol

What kind of hysterical twat thinks 4,000 soldier deaths is a tragic war?
Four thousand Americans died at Antietam on Sept. 17, 1862.

He was a fucking catastrophe, supporting violent dictators around the world.
He fucking loved Mugabe.

Seems to have been an attack against al-Qaeda. Question the use of term 'murder'. Innocent deaths happen in war

I'm not a leftist, not defending saddam cunt either. I'm not a start a discussion and try to convince you man. I'm just saying that kids thousands of innocent people died in that war, kids etc. just saying.

>a fucking catastrophe
And yet all the others were even worse.

Gaga > Carter > Clinton > Bush 43 = Obama > Bush 41

Saddam killed more Iraqis than Bush. You're just trying to make people feel bad who you disagree with by saying the war killed innocent people without letting them defend their support.

Clinton
Obama
Bush 43
Bush 41
Gaga

Not ranking Carter because I don't know anything about him.

Funny how Carter looks like he's distancing himself from all the rest. I would, too. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Carter banned Muslims.
Carter designed and laid out the groundwork for the wall between the USA and Mexico.
Carter got 8 American servicemen killed during anattempt to rescue the hostages in Iran.
Carter was scared of a Swamp Rabbit and feared for his life.
Carter gave Panama control of the Panama Canal, that Americans paid for and some even died to help build it, thus causing the USA to lose out on trillions 9f dollars per year.
Carter supported Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War.
Carter's Aides were caught snorting cocaine at Studio 54.
Carter was technically the least violent President, yet
Carter proved remarkably generous at providing financial, military, diplomatic, and ideological support for fascist dictatorships that tortured and killed millions of members of their domestic populations in an effort to crush popular movements for social justice and some of the regimes he backed carried out mass slaughter that amounted to genocide.

>Carter proved remarkably generous at providing financial, military, diplomatic, and ideological support for fascist dictatorships that tortured and killed millions of members of their domestic populations in an effort to crush popular movements for social justice and some of the regimes he backed carried out mass slaughter that amounted to genocide.
Just because you're anti-communist doesn't mean you're a fascist. Of course, some of these regimes were brutal, but even if they sell it as 'social justice', you have to worry that they will turn into another Cuba, and then where would we be.

Holy. shit there are people that hasn't realised that Carter was hands down the worst president ever, fucking nixon was a better president.

They are all generally awful disappointments but:

41>Carter>Obama>43>Clinton

I mean, these guys really aren't great.

>implying we don't have full control of panama one way or another
youre naive as fuck. you think the USA would give up panama? you ever heard of noriega? jesus fuck lurk lurk

Bush also kept the bloodthirsty Israelis on a short leash. Young millennials don't realize when 9/11 happened most Americans' knee-jerk reaction was the total annihilation of all Muslim-majority countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=64zZaAbhtps

Panama is essentially a US protectorate. Also, there is clause in the deal that if Panama fails to protect the neutrality of the canal the US will reassert direct-control. But it is neutral, anyone can use the canal as long as they pay the toll and declare their cargo. A few years back a Cuban ship bound for DPRK was seized because it was carrying undeclared heavy weapons components. Also, the Chinese are now financing a canal through Nicaragua but it's probably just a pipe-dream.

Actually he kind of did, read up also he kept his government secular and he didn't go around beheading his own citizens also the yellow cake was a bold faced lie

>youtube.com/watch?v=64zZaAbhtps

Good stuff

nah, just wrong president for the times. He was an expert on the Middle East, and was probably the only one who could've actually solved the problems there, but the US economy crashed (he wasn't that type of prez). When the hostages were taken, his fate was sealed.

>just never had the opportunity to use the skillset he had...but that's life

>Actually he kind of did
Oh, did he? What about Iran, Kuwait, the Kurds, and Israel?

>he didn't go around beheading his own citizens
He did worse.

/thread

Compared to historic presidents and world leaders our current cast seems lacking most only seem to have charisma and nothing else going for them.

Nobody gave a fuck about all those desert rats though. It was all about the Saudis being afraid Saddam was gonna seize their oil fields and put their Wahabi-asses to the sword.

>just never had the opportunity to use the skillset he had...but that's life

his skill set was peanut farming, and building houses for the poors. he was also very good at getting elected the greatest president of the 20th century, Ronald Reagan.

It's pretty sad that people think Trump is charismatic; he makes Bush 43' look articulate and thoughtful.

Dubya

And those places have been bastions of peace and prosperity since hes has been gone... thoes places have their own issues, blaming them on saddam is ingenious at best.

Im not saying the man was a saint but he was the lesser of two evils and since he died his former country has seen nothing but war, atrocities, and injustice. The people were better off with him and his death was a major step in destablizing Mesopotamia

It amazes me to see idiots still arguing that removing Saddam was a good idea.

I'm pretty sure that's Will Farrell doing his W impression.

>And those places have been bastions of peace and prosperity since hes has been gone... thoes places have their own issues, blaming them on saddam is ingenious at best.
What? None of them have been invaded, have they? And even if they had, so what? That means Saddam didn't invade them?
The Kurdish region in Iraq recently had a referendum for independence.

>Im not saying the man was a saint but he was the lesser of two evils and since he died his former country has seen nothing but war, atrocities, and injustice. The people were better off with him and his death was a major step in destablizing Mesopotamia
There have been several elections, and a referendum for Kurdish independence.
It's true that after the US troops left, ISIL was briefly able to expand. That was partly because of what the US did to the Iraq military. But Saddam as a lesser evil from this is ridiculous.

Are you slow or something? Right after the referendum the Iraqi govt began seizing oil fields and other strategic locations in Kurdish territory.

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/22/kurds-bitter-defeat-iraq-reclaims-kirkuk

Iraq don't need Saddam to fuck over the Kurds.

shut the fuck up you lying cunt