By whom?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/teleherzog/status/734851700205453313
twitter.com/Antifa_eV/status/734423044706467840
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

postal votes=I can make up whatever shit I want

probably jews desu

Someone from the inside needs to do the right thing and expose them so austria can have a civil war

its all down to trump brexit and AFD now...if all those 3 fail we are truly fucked

refugees were probably allowed to vote

Wasn't there a tweet yesterday about how antifa was allowed to count the votes?

They invalidated a SHIT TON of votes that were going to go to Hofer.

Fuck this bullshit. Austrians should be fucking pissed. The pressure will continue to build up now. When it reaches a critical point, blood will flow on the streets.

If all those fail we'll have something else left

I think if any country needs a civil war it's America

Norbert looks like white Assad what the fuck.

Yep, but that will really be the last chance.

That was fake.

To some extent this. A combination of postal votes and randomly invalidating votes for Hofer is possible on a small scale. It's rather more likely that the massive media campaign against him was what caused him to lose though.

Doesn't matter, this means FPO will definitely win the election for PM. Which is the real kicker.

But it already came out in theaters

Praise Kek, that get is beautiful enough to get me to vote

>AfD

lel. And seriously, president was only going to be important if FPÖ got the position because then they could have called for a new election which would lead to FPÖ having a massive influence. Van der Bellen winning doesn't really mean anything, it just means things continue as they are, with FPÖ steadily gaining momentum.

Exceptionally high amount of postal votes + exceptionally high amount of discarted "invalid" votes

The difference was 31 000 votes, the amount of "invalid" votes was 160 000.

Go figure....

Go figure

The marxist pulled a Hillary on him.

I wonder why in this day and age there isn't an online voting system where every single person can double check their vote after it's cast to make sure it was counted, and to make sure that their vote was recorded properly.

Do you really think that in this day and age this would be that hard?

Yet no country seems to have that.

If they did, none of this shit wouldn't happen because people would know when the votes were tampered with. Citizen's monitoring the results would be able to weed out the dead people voting, the ballots miscast, the people ineligible to vote, etc.

Having boxes of paper ballots or centrally processed digital ballots hidden away from the population is a recipe for manipulation.

forgot a comma

source on this?

>I wonder why in this day and age there isn't an online voting system where every single person can double check their vote after it's cast to make sure it was counted, and to make sure that their vote was recorded properly.

This is such a terrible idea that I literally have no idea where to begin. Standard voting machines are already a terrible idea, what you're suggesting is absolutely insane. Not only would it be very hard to protect people's identity and who they voted for (This is very important because otherwise people can be forced into voting for someone), but it would also allow for massive voter fraud because your identity is not confirmed at any point. It's also easy to create fake votes for all of the people that decided not to vote or forgot to vote. Or to simply display to people the candidate they voted for but in reality count their vote for someone else.

>Having boxes of paper ballots or centrally processed digital ballots hidden away from the population is a recipe for manipulation.

No, voting machines or online voting are a recipe for manipulation. Boxes of paper ballots that are counted in front of members of all the parties are actually very hard to rig. The only chance of rigging in this election was either by tossing legitimate votes (Which is incredibly difficult with all the members of the different parties watching) or mailing in votes for another person. I admit I don't quite understand how the postal votes work, but I am a bit skeptical that it would be anywhere near as secure as the standard method.

From some guy in Twitter
twitter.com/teleherzog/status/734851700205453313

margin win by 30k
150k invalidated votes
smells like bullshit to me, and you know what they say
where there's bullshit there's fire

>Its totally not rigged guys

oh you must be fucking shitting me

So democratic

>Hofer wins first round of voting
>Hofer wins nationwide election
>Bellen wins postal votes

>Bellen becomes the president

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

here is the thread:
twitter.com/Antifa_eV/status/734423044706467840

Also read their comments elsewhere, neutral af

"Operation Wahlkarte war erfolgreich."

>"Operation Wahlkarte war erfolgreich."
>"Operation voting card has been successful."
Oh Jesus

>Government rigs election
>people they paid to do post about it on Twitter

You guys are just fucking retarded. Always "victims".
Sup Forums is the biggest colletion dindus outside of Detroit.

see this thread:

>implying Antifa was paid

do you even know who antifa is? They *did* count the votes and also read their fucking comments on twitter.

when elections are close they are easy to rig

Well, of course they are the victims.

Unless they win, then it's a prime example of how well democracy works.
That's the narrative I've seen these people push the entire last week or so.

Well its Anti-Fa they are fucking retarded. Its not outside the realm of possibilities for them to do this

Is there any discussion on recounting the votes? Its a standard procedury with close ties like this.

Not likely. Hofer immediately graciously conceded on Twitter. Not the reaction of somebody butthurt enough to call for a recount, even if it would be justified.

It wasn't rigged. Women just fucked it over as usual.

Mfw just woke up and he lost

>Citizen's monitoring the results would be able to weed out the dead people voting
How? Will they go and check if the apartment occupied?

Did any boxes of votes go 'missing' then reappear?

That's what they did in the constituency Nigel Farage was running for. Most polls put him in the lead but when the votes started being counted several boxes of them went missing while they were being transported to the counting place, they reappeared ~4hrs later and suddenly Nigel lost the election.

Is it possible that the refugee shit gets so bad and then the right wing party wins the parliamentary elections?

At least here in Finland the president is more or less useless.

Postal vote rigging, easy as shit desu.

Got a source on that Jan?

why doesn't Japan take more refugees? You could fly them in directly from Turkey if they don't come your way by themselves.

The official stats:
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

Austria got BTFO. It's how they'll respond that will set the tone for the rest of us.