What's your opinion about ANTIFA?

What's your opinion about ANTIFA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q15qLdQ9bNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm in antifa and I love BLACKED.com

I know.

They're a bunch of morons who are danger to society if left unchecked. Goodness knows they'll become a lynch mob attacking everyone if people think they're doing anyone favors.

Angry kids who didnt get enough attention from their parents

Yeah gotta watch out for those pink skirted fags lynching people

You say that now, but if they get more able-bodied and willing people to side with them then their riots would become more harmful to the general public. They're faggots alright, but they can't be sold short of their potential for social and moral ruin.

*will become

KEK

Body count says otherwise, not really afraid.

Not saying you should be, just don't underestimate what they could do later on, should more people give credence to their destructive ideas.

Meh. Sounds like some slippery slope fear mongering to me. Be brave.

agreed

There is no "Antifa".
Antifa is a contraction of the word "anti-fascist".
you're either an antifascist or a fascist, there is nothing in between.

Seems really cool. Where do you go to sign up?

You actually can't sign up

It's not really a thing. It's like saying anonymous is a thing with a leader and goals.

Any opinions on the alleged november 4th antifa uprising? Can anyone confirm what our most belived youtube special forces revealed?

I'm more afraid of the neo nazis tbh since running people down with cars and firing live rounds into crowds is way worse than punching someone or destroying property.

It isn't, acknowledging the danger of something isn't buying into fear mongering, it's having a healthy dose of caution. For instance, we all know you could burn yourself with fire, but we still cook with it without worry. Regarding ANTIFA they're a bunch of idiots mad about something, but we can't expect that they totally *won't* grow into a problem so it doesn't hurt to keep that as an afterthought.

Commie bastards

Right, but my point is if we let the ANTIFA gaydos do as they do, it's likely they'll start doing the same things.

Bait.

Alerta Antifascista

It's my job to judge who's Nazi and who's not. And after I have judged who are Nazis I'm going to use violence against them.

BE CAREFUL!

Or I decide that you are the next Nazi.

faggatoli
killyouselfioli

They suck, but they are sure a fuck better than Neo Nazis.

actual men that stand up for the american dream compared to these trumptards.
They still tend to be idiots, but damn if i would have to chose a side, i rather support antifa than these trumptards

>the american dream
They endorse Marxism and Anarchism dood.

>right has already escalated violence to murderous levels.
>I am scared the left will do the same
>potential left wing violence but not actual right wing violence is the problem

U wot?

I never thought american dream is to be a communist shithole full of dipshits who claim to be pro-working class, yet they kill millions of them everytime they get in power.
But what do I know about american dream, I am just from an ex-commie shithole where they waffled about equality and social justice for four decades.

And these are probably the more "alpha" ones of ANTIFA males.

Rest are even bigger losers.

>Antifa
>men

Pick one. I love watching those faggots get smashed.

Didn't say any of that.

A pal of mine goes on anti Islam marches in UK, even if they're peaceful (the ones that don't make the news) antifa are there throwing cups of piss and stuff. Animals but the police don't do anything about it because they're against the people perceived as the bad ones.

I'm sorry but does that thing in OP's picture really look like a man to you?

youtu.be/q15qLdQ9bNM

>potential left wing violence
>nearly every single mass shooter in past ten years was leftists
>two GOP member were shot by Sandernistas
>several people died as a result of leftist blocking highway cause muh drumpf
>six cops gunned down by marxist BLM member
>antifa ethics professor on trial for multiple murder attempts
>BLM mob locks gas station staff on the toilets, sets it on fire, lucky to escape via small WC windows
>BLM beats news reporter unconscious, throws him on burning pyre, he accidentally rolls out of it

I can continue for hours. Just fucking Hamburg gave me material for days.

Literally stupid kids begging for a fight that they don't know they can't win. Millions of armed veterans are just waiting for them to push their tantrums too far.

Cool story bro. Source? Donald Trump? Bait?

Antifa are such effeminate cucks, that's why you nazi faggots keep getting rocked in the face right? lmao

>marxist BLM member

You don't just get to call anyone you don't like marxist.