Why some of you here hate brown of black skin?

Why some of you here hate brown of black skin?

skin color means nothing to me it's just a detail it does not define the personality

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2118526-when-computers-were-human-the-black-women-behind-nasas-success/
ted.com/talks/james_flynn_why_our_iq_levels_are_higher_than_our_grandparents/transcript
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2y3FKgsTU
youtube.com/watch?v=aBb0FYuqjhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it looks ugly but thats not problem, problem is that most of the time dark skinned people cant behave

I dont
infact i think African women are some of the most beautiful women i have seen

White people too

I hate blacks because I know I can in no way compete with their sexual superiority.

>I don't like black girls
fag

gtfo you animal planet fanboy idioto

whereas you are just a closet cuck truth is this
you cant fund curves like those on any other women

African qts are THE most feminine qtz
also DAYUM

>skin color means nothing to me it's just a detail it does not define the personality
probably because you're a shitskin yourself, its a huge identifier on what a person is like

>in the lower point of his graph 3 arab nations and one black nation is shown to have low crime refuting his point
lol

You summoned me, my goddess.

lel

Disappointed in you Ireland
since when are you such a racist?
all, and I mean all Irish people I met were really nice people

only a true faggot or an asexual autistic robot wont find these goddeses hot damn beautiful
DAYUM

nice post Finland, i hope you land a qt like this

It defines the intelligence, thus the ability to hold an intelligent conversation.

kawaii brown loli.

the average white IQ in the XIX century was 70.
retard.

We have some.

>the average white IQ in the XIX century was 70.
>measuring IQ before the concept of IQ even existed

:)

Assumption: response of human skin to intensity of solar radiation directly affects functional capacity of neo cortex grey matter

fekkin idiot of a leaf

newscientist.com/article/2118526-when-computers-were-human-the-black-women-behind-nasas-success/

The skin isn't the problem. It's nigger inside of it.

Leafs often confuse correlation and causation, perhaps because they don't have a nervous system

this

t Sup Forums

IQ test have existed since mid XIX century retard.

the danger of Sup Forums

The first real standard psychometric exam of intelligence was the Binet-Simon test published in 1905, and even that was not a proper 'IQ' test, which would come later in the form of the Stanford-Binet Test

An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a total score derived from several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence. The abbreviation "IQ" was coined by the psychologist William Stern for the German term Intelligenzquotient, his term for a scoring method for intelligence tests at University of Wrocław he advocated in a 1912 book.

ted.com/talks/james_flynn_why_our_iq_levels_are_higher_than_our_grandparents/transcript

I'm aware of the Flynn effect. That doesn't change the fact that IQ tests didn't exist in the nineteenth century.

This is a violation of the global rules. YOU WILL CEASE TO POST OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

true goddess.

I correct my mistake.
It wasn't mid XIX century, but the first test of whites would score 70 using modern tests.

i cannot deny.
the ass is nice.

mein nigga

VERY good posts

True. What you must remember is that many right wing people only care about science insofar as they can abuse it to prop up a racist narrative.

they are as civilized as white

>civilized
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2y3FKgsTU
youtube.com/watch?v=aBb0FYuqjhc

Call me "nigger fettuccine"

just rarely find it sexually attractive personnally

don't hate them, most are cool, amthough I'll admit a few of them are absolute monkeys

this i don't care what you look like but you are terrorists and criminals that's the problem with you

lol no

ironically enough niggers are the least hated minority

Those are tulips, does she want to get DUTCHED?

I have a huge fetish where I impregnate Africa and South America Tribal women. Always gets me rock hard knowing I would have spawn all over the world.

I wish.

I don't hate them, I just don't want them in my country as Ireland should be a Celtic ethnostate in order to ensure the preservation of our people. Similarly, Irish people have no place outside of Ireland

I delivered pizza to 100% white handsome man with square jaw. Felt physically sick when his alien looking mixed kid walked up beside him

Is gladly go back if you weren't such cucks for windmills, black history month (LOL!), and other such faggotry

this

Are you talking about the US?

tons of them flooded over to America though, but it's could be ongoing

bump