Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Not going to lie, that's pretty spot on.

Quite accurate

Pretty accurate, although I'd say Tumblr is beyond "acting" retarded at this point.

Pretty ableist and fatphobic tbqhwy family.

Sup Forums isn't smart people any more. It used to be. Now it's just fucking faggots and autists who try to self-categorize as smart in the vain hope of projecting any redeeming qualities out of their miserable existences

Can't disagree

It checks out.

Tumblr is more like Fat retards being retards

>Sup Forums
>smart people
change retards acting like retards
change facebook for retards acting like their social life is interesting

Spot on

Buzzfeed is sjws acting like retards

Twitter is right on the money.
Sup Forums is full of autists, however.

>smart
are you ok user?

I mean, 4 chan being for smart people, doesn't mean it's /b. Right? I'm going to guess /pol

This. Sup Forums users just delude themselves into thinking they're smart. The average user here is a retard with delusions of grandeur

>b-b-b-but I'm smart
You're not special. Stop deluding yourself

Sup Forums is even worse faggot

All of my this.

grow up

Sup Forums is faggots acting like retards though

>any more
It never was. You only thought it was because they were as underage as you were.

Retards being Retards.

Apply to all

fake & gay

Swap Sup Forums and Reddit, and then it's perfect

I can personally vouch for and confirm 4 out of 6 on that list.

Sup Forums is still smarter and more self aware tham any of the other sites. Even with all the raging autism.

Change Sup Forums to autists acting like faggots.

>acting

Have you even been to Reddit? This shithole is nothing but fags and shitposting.

>hurr smart

Sup Forums is more like Retards being edgy

lol

People on here claiming they're smart are the same as Rick and morty fans claiming they're smart

Yeah.
Rick and Morty is another cucked liberal bullshit shill cancer on tv

Much more accurate

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to browse Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums contains 'smart' people

I thought that the reddit shit was a meme, ya know, everybody is a retard and stuff... Boyyyy thats spot on. I use it cause I play a certain Game and the subreddit is useful, but goddamn, what a fucking shit userbase. I dont even post, just read. My god they're retards

If you think someone liking a cartoon or surfing a website is any indication of intelligence, you're not smart. The things aren't mutually exclusive. Did I mention you obviously aren't smart?