Now that he is about to be replaced by Donald Trump, let's reminisce on the past 8 years ITT

Now that he is about to be replaced by Donald Trump, let's reminisce on the past 8 years ITT.
What was your favorite Obama moment Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDoZWvTfoU4
youtube.com/watch?v=pVZVCbW63lc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1159627/To-special-friend-Gordon-25-DVDs-Obama-gives-Brown-set-classic-movies-Lets-hope-likes-Wizard-Oz.html
ottawacitizen.com/gallery/photos-justin-trudeaus-first-trip-to-washington-since-becoming-prime-minister
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo
youtube.com/watch?v=ghSJsEVf0pU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When his sons got shot.

The nigger pirates off Somalia getting dealt with.

>It's what makes America great
So Trump's real master plan is to give every little kid a physics degree?

That's not clock ticking.Bang.

BEER SUMMIT
E
E
R

S
U
M
M
I
T

>favorite moment

None

youtube.com/watch?v=MDoZWvTfoU4

about him being another neo-con but republicans hating him

cracks me up every time

My favorite moment will be the day he has to attend President Trump's inauguration.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVZVCbW63lc

My favorite moment is when he begrudgingly turned over the presidency to Trump.

fuck, why am I supposed to not like him again?
>inb4 he wan to tayk my guns

>It's what makes America great

>Clockmed immediately fucks off to Timfuktu after his media payday

Bravo Obongo

His daughters in Nigeria getting kidnapped or whatever. The President of America saying #save our daughters in relation to Nigeria.

He gave that speech 7 years too late and his party's policies caused all that shit.

when he said "I love you back"

god he's such a cool president :P

My favorite part is when he started to act more like Bush than Bush did foreign policy wise

what? was this real? where was I?

i mean he's not wrong

its common practice to rip people off in america, get rich and then bail to a tax haven

My favourite moment was when Gordon Brown gave him a pen holder made from the wood of an anti-slave ship and Obama gave him a box of DVDs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1159627/To-special-friend-Gordon-25-DVDs-Obama-gives-Brown-set-classic-movies-Lets-hope-likes-Wizard-Oz.html

after a quick search engine search, they used the term, "I see our own daughters in..." for Nigerians that were kidnapped, just like the din dus that he said "If i had a son I would see my own..."

I like the part where he said America was too powerful and also the part where he said high taxes were good even if they led to less revenue because of fairness.

When he chased Bush out of office.

The Aristocrats

>Remember that when you're sentencing the white man, jury
>He shot the president's son

This

>mfw I expected Chinese

underrated

I really enjoyed the "we are not ending the war in Afghanistan" buzzfeed produced vine. Very hip, and very cool.

>blacked

Is this shopped?

Nope

ottawacitizen.com/gallery/photos-justin-trudeaus-first-trip-to-washington-since-becoming-prime-minister

When he went japan and thanked the for amome and monnga. Also when he is 30 minutes late for every single state of the union speech.

Someone has to have put in at LEAST Brazzers in the corner, if not Blacked.

My low opinion of Obama has gone up slightly higher, US cucks Canada again

His ever moving Syrian Redline and threat of unbelievably small pin prick airstrikes if Assad some how caught up to his constantly retreating Redline.

You have been obongoed.

Imagine Trudeau kissing her after and tasting watermelon and menthols on her lips.

I can't wait

>If you like your plan you can keep it, Obamacare will not change that!

Now imagine trudeau trying to get back and trying to kiss obongos husband.

oddly enough thats true

Even the leftist Obama apologists couldn't spin that away.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

I liked the bit where he ordered a drone strike on an American citizen, even tho he was Al-Qaeda/ISIS member.
You shouldn't kill your own citizens even if they're technically classified as enemy combatants and pose no real threat to domestic citizens.
Also that whole military withdrawl from the Middle East thing too...
"Most transparent administration" seems as if it's not quite the case.

>What was your favorite Obama moment Sup Forums?

when he made this, absolute madman:
youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo

there's nothing in "obamacare" that got rid of those plans

Absolutely nothing to say about the Christian-Newsom Horror or the Chicago Lakeshore Flash Riot or Tevin Geicke getting beaten to death in a US Army uniform by black people yelling about whites, but violent drug dealer Trayvon Martin "could be [his] son."

When he showed a family photo album during an interview with Joan Rivers and we saw pictures of his wife pregnant and pictures of his wife holding the babies in the hospital after giving birth.

My favorite moment was when Snowden BTFO the entire government and then watching the scrambling and damage control.

Keks were had.

SUMMONING A CERTAIN CANADIAN

can you imagine him giving trump a tour of the white house? it couldnt be scripted any better m8

>law has ripple effects
>well the law didn't specifically establish these ripple effects in its text so it's nothing to do with the law

Man for real? That's like saying new MPG restrictions don't specifically say "FORD YOU MUST MAKE THE FOCUS EV" but instead "FLEET AVG MUST BE X" so that has nothing to do with why they made that highly-efficient car.

Laws have intended and unintended consequences. Still doesn't make it bullshit that Obama said no plans would be cancelled and continued to do so during said cancellations.

When he released five high ranking terrorists for one confirmed deserter who had joined them. He have the deserter the hero's welcome press conference, then later the guy got a court martial. And the terrorists all went back to killing Americans. That was a really pro set of moves

government doesn't control business no matter how much you believe it does

Done

Thank ye kind Yankee

Didn't he also stop the fencethat would have been build from the Mississippi to lake Michigan that would have stopped the asian carp?

that was horrible

I don't have a favourite moment yet but I assume it will be Obama's last day as president (January 20, 2017)

>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED.JPG

when he
>reduced unemployment from 10% to 5%
>reduced the deficit
>created millions of private sector jobs
>ended the war in iraq and afghanistan
>increased the number of americans with health insurance by 15%
>funded research to double the rate of progress in fighting cancer
>tripled the stock market
>killed bin laden
>made gas the cheapest its ever been
>expanded stem cell reserach

inb4 but he sided with niggers and that hurt muh feels

Topkek from a cuck

Has any other US president in history commented publicly on a murder trial, generating sympathy for the murder victim, when the accused hasn't even been found guilty yet?

You shouldn't kill your own citizens if they are part of terrorists groups plotting terrorist actions against your nation and people. But other people's citizens are fair game. ???

I like to think he ordered all the drone strikes while wearing his Nobel Peace prize that he got for being a nigger.

because obama is technically still a progressive, it's just that most progressives these days are full blown anti-west SJW's. if you look at some of the crazy leftists around the world you will find that obama is actually one of the most moderate. hes also really good at selling himself, a vital skill that republican candidates have lacked since ronald reagan. that has totally changed now of course because of donald trump, who is probably the best self-promoter in US presidential history.

>afl

First Sven best Sven

Where's that gif from? What on earth

The person who made this should've just edited the HTML instead of showing that he just discovered paint an hour earlier.

Yea the guy tries so hard to be subliminal.

Don't think so, and definitely none threw a fit like a tumblrina and proceed to do nothing.

People who really have been to law school know not to do that.

you gotta admit nixie tubes are pretty damn cool

He gave the Queen an iPod filled with his speeches as if she never owned or knew what an iPod was.

He's either horrible with gifts or he really hates the British.

VFD Nixies are pretty sexy as well.

With how Britain's been going I can't really blame him desu
Could treat the Queen better at least

When Sup Forums because massively butthurt because of every day realizing that America has a president who is competent, well-qualified, and quite a good statesmen. The perpetual rage here about that is one of the very funniest things on the Internet.

>I'm a brown "person"
Go away nigger

>He's either horrible with gifts or he really hates the British.
He fucking hates us, mate. Lets just hope you guys vote Trump and we leave the EU.

cuck pls

Thanks for the rage and chuckles, user.

Him winning the Nobel Peace Prize for being black.

This can't be real!

Turns me on to know we're getting cucked by a strong black bull. Her pussy needs to be filled with the virile negro seed

When he said Trayboon could be his son.

Guatemalan women do like European guys, I've been there last year and I got hit on like crazy.

Worst. President. Ever.

Laziest, least accomplished, biggest failure, the list drags on and on. The end of our long national nightmare is almost over.

Stop fantasizing about being cucked by Obama and get back to work,Trudeau.

hope and change yo

youtube.com/watch?v=ghSJsEVf0pU

Actually they're pretty modest. Quite traditional in values. Nothing like as forward as Brazilian, Cuban, or Mexican women. They're also all about 4'8." Maybe you just went to AIDS row by the train tracks in Guatemala City.

When he killed a shit ton of people with drones and destabilized Libya and Syria and college liberals still tried to act like he's the President of Peaceā„¢

it ending.

Obama admittedly has a great sense of humor. He'd be a better comedian or actor than he was a President.

>Blue Peru thinking they know what a good statesman is

Maybe you want to elect one of your own then?

this is actually very sick

Here pols or people of power are not to intervene and affect a court process. Really important to have a fair system.

It's like feels shit, I know we're a bit more cold than most of you other foreign faggot flags... But here one would just go: "I trust the courts will come to a fair decision in this matter. Until then I do not want to comment on this matter"

People actually get trialed for this.

Bill Clinton commented on the OJ trial, but it was just a generic statement.

When he had Osama shot in the face and then fed his body to sharks.