Stories about cheating gf's or gf's sexual past

Stories about cheating gf's or gf's sexual past

I found out my wife of 3 years had cheated on me with my own dad and brother. If this was'nt insult to injury, it turned out with a DNA that my two sons are actually theirs. So i was looking after my brother and nephew and thought they were mine. I though fuck it, i raped my dad's wife and got her pregnant as revenge. So my daughter is now my father's sons brother in law.

lolol no way that's true

Fekc

Can share about my gf's past her freshman year of college the year I met her. Kik me at filterlife

That's six votes for Trump.

>tfw gf had no sexual experiences before me
she had boyfriends but they never did anything

good thing they weren't all raped by mexicans or niggers then, amirite?

Found this on my ex's phone while we were together sent to another man

what did you do?

my girlfriend got drunk and woke up at some dudes house.
he made her eat all the eggs.

another of her

You fucking legend!!!

post tits

Tried to kill myself. They have their second kid in the way.

>Heavy air quotes
"Never" "Did" "Anything"

... except that with how accurate our DNA testing is, all that they'd be able to tell is that your kids share alleles that correlate with the males of your bloodline, so even if they were actually your kids, they would show the same test results.

This is bait by someone who doesn't understand biology or basic science, or actually a fucking moron who just screwed up multiple generations of his family.

I'm sure nothing happened. I wouldn't worry too much.

My girlfriend ties me up inside a narrow compartment she cut out of the center of the box spring of our mattress and lined with it memory foam. It's ventilated by a small fan. Then, she putt a stereoscopic camera in the headboard of our bed. She makes me wear a VR headset and watch her fuck her boyfriends while she stares at the camera.

They don't know I'm in the mattress watching them in 3d while they fuck her on top of me. She tells them I'm at work, but I don't have a job.
She's constantly verbally degrading me while they fuck her, telling them how much better they are at it than I am. She hasn't let me cum in months, but she encourages them to use her any way they like and to cum as much as they want, with the intent of making me jealous. She lets them tie her up in bondage gear and fuck her really hard and she behaves very submissively with them, doing anything they tell her to do, including buying them weed with my money.

forgot pic

My girl had a train ran on her in high school. Barely found out about it. I think thats why she hates cum now

Current gf had 3 boyfriends before me, all over a year so it’s nothing too bad until I found out about her slut phase just before she met me where she fucked the same 5 guys from tinder and I was the last one. I never judged her for it because I was notorious for one night stands and tinder hookups

>I never judged her for it because I was notorious for one night stands and tinder hooku
wow. a surprisingly down to earth response to the situation.

I wanna see a pic of the cut out area of the box spring lol

>Be 24
>GF is getting boring
>Smell alcohol on her every day
>Tell her I'm going to cheat on her
>"Ok user"
>Find some bitch on Myspace
>Take some nude photos of her and fuck her brains out
>Tell GF I cheated
>"Ok, but are we still going to fuck?"
>Fuck gf
>Break up 2 weeks later
>GF cries
>Hit on gf's friend
>Get denied
>Chase after another girl
>Get denied
>Become depressed
>Years later, decide on keeping GF I finally get
>Life is awesome because constant effort

That actually sounds really hot.

Does ex-wife count?

What have you faggots done to me?

Your dad and brother deserve a bullet if this is true

I am you? Only difference is mine met 4 guys in a row out on the town.

When I was in high school, I dated a girl who lived in another town, so after our dates, a lot of the time she would just stay at our house. (In the guest bedroom.) She was such an adorable and sweet girl, said she was saving herself for marriage. And me, being so smitten with her, I figured that marriage would be to me.

Anyway, I woke in the middle of the night once and heard some noises. I crept out of my room and into the living room. I peaked around the corner and my dad had her bent over the couch and was fucking the everloving shit out of her from behind. And it was clearly not rape either. I watched for like half a minute. And rather than say something, I just went back to my room and cried into my pillow.

That made me lol.

my gf had a bf with a micro penis, he cried when he couldn't penetrate her, she got raped by another guy, meh thats life, im a nice average guy

> be 24
> have cutie landwhale for gf
> she caught me cheating on valentine's day
> i had to regain her trust somehow
> did a lot to make her happy
> one day we agreed to an open relationship
> we get to fuck anyone we choose, but our iloveyous are ours
> one day i found out aside from her side lawyer that she had a 3way with her roommate and his gf
> she said the room mate was big af
> i shrugged since I had my share of gals as well
> months later i missed her birthday
> she nearly breaks up with me.
> she then finalizes her breakup with me.
> i am now a lonely man who never experienced an orgy

I always cheat.

Not like seekig it out or carrying on an relationship but if the dance for a casual hookup comes I don’t typically turn it down

rape story?

Nice reference to the legendary thread, don't have the screencap tho

hot

>i don't have a job
>buying weed with my money

With a girl that hot, he's probably got money.

Still lurking. Kik filterlife to talk about
her

When I was in highschool my dad would always cheat on my Mom, lol he was such a degenerate I remeber him bringing women from work home if my mom was out of town, he would let me do whatever I wanted as long as I didnt tell.

little did he know that mom got railed ever couple of weeks by our neighbor. Came home early once and my neighbor had mom bent over behind the garage.

She made me promise not to tell as well.

I suppose they deserve each other.

KEK

Trumptard spotted

recently found a bunch of nudes of my girlfriend on her phone that ive never seen. does that mean shes cheating

closest friend knew him atleast 10 yrs came to my house he was giving my gf more attention than pc, i gave my gf the fuck off eyes she didnt fuck off they was chatting, he left a while later.

i was routing thro her insta both them flirting she sent pics to him the whole 12 yrs ive been with her i never got pics, majority of the convo was deleted she denies a majoriy of it since no proof, she said she didnt want to tell me because he was my only friend. Caught her in a bunch of lies.

a few months before this we was having sex talk and i asked about a 3way she had, she had turns out she cheated on me in a FFM that sucked finding that out.

died a little that day, it has been 6 months still with her, still think about it daily. I think I am just staying for the kids at this point

As sad as it sounds i miss chatting with with him playing games, raiding. I rerolled a new server though hoping CRZ doesnt strech that far.

>be me
>first high school girlfriend
>she's a bit chubby so wasn't worried about her cheating
>a month and a half later find out she is cheating
>whoever said chubby girls never cheat is a fucking liar

just leave the fucking bitch

dump them and we'll tell you if they were nudes she was to ashamed to share with u or if she's cheating

and then what? see my kids even less, live in shittie flat while she has a nice house to live in. accept that she'll invite men into her life that will try to take my place as father to my kids.

I do think about leaving her I should but it'll all be over at some point doesnt matter in the grand scheme i guess.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 21st century male

rather not here. got kik?

Then don't leave, treat her as a housemate, no hard feelings or jealousy, hook up with whoever you want if you want and smoke weed with your kids, easy right?

yea whats urs?

whats yours

> have idiot gf
> she's hot AF, great body but messed up
> about 3 months into relationship, its obvious we aren't gonna last much longer
> I'm just gonna ride this out and get as much pussy as I can before the bust up
> but shit, sometimes even that is so hard, she's awful to be with
> one night she doesn't answer my texts, we had plans to go out
> finally hear from her at midnight, she's out with her gfs 'where are u user, I need to be with u xxx'
> oh fuck it, not in the mood get dressed go to club
> she's drunk and fuck knows what else, goes from all over me to ignoring me
> after 30 mins I've had enough
> she's a mess stumbling all over the place
> this nights going nowhere
> come on I'm taking you home
> her friends butt in 'leave her alone, she's just having fun, you're always trying to run her life'
> she cries on my shoulder and agrees time to fuck off
> walk outside she's all over me can barely stand
> go past a group of guys, am still proud to show her off
> one of them calls out 'shit, is that the chick??? have fun with her user, I did.'
> I put her into the car
> walk back and ask the guy what he meant
> he's a bit guarded but said she blew him and another dude early in the night
> ask him if he's serious, did that really happen?
> I tell him she's my useless gf, shake his hand, thank him for telling me
> take her back to my place, say nothing the whole time
> get her inside and fuck her senseless. Do everything she doesn't like, anal without condom. Ass to mouth.
> Am rough, push her around. Treat her like shit
> she takes it but has no idea what's going on
> when I finish I get her half dressed
> walk her downstairs with my finger shoving her pussy and asshole
> drive her across town to her apartment
> open car door, get her out, make sure she has her keys
> push her to the ground and drive off
> look in rear view see her lying on her back like an upended turtle trying to get up
> never speak to or see her again

Got nudes of her?

jaugarez12 add me

My gf had 25+ guys she sleept with.
She was in a swinger club with one, get fucked from another on a parking lot in public for money. Got some affairs... I try to not think about it, on the other hand it's kinda hot

Don't smoke, would like o hook up with a parent i met, she spent a while flirting with me telling me how her friends saw us togeather and thought we were a couple.

she answered the door in her robe took it off when i stepped in she walked into the kitchen I followed she and reached into a high cupboard to get some cups, I got nice view of her ass. She then told me how people thought we was a couple again. She deleted me off facebook tho has a bf now.

Good for you, user. You're the man

what could i use instead of a car? and what do if her place is my place too? how do i sucessfully keep the dog?

added

You sound rusty af. Did you even attempt to do anything else other than peek at her butt?
>Don't smoke
Eat some hash brownies then and let yourself go once in a while, jeez.

Sorry man. If I did I'd be real happy to share. But no, I wiped her from my life completely. Threw all her shit out, deleted all emails, photos, even the stuff I thought would be good for blackmail. Just decided best to pretend she never existed.

Thanks dude. Felt like a pussy little beta when that guy looked me in the eye and said she had blown him. I was nearly gonna punch him but knew it wasn't worth it and his friends would beat the crap out of me. Am just glad I had presence of mind to take her home, treat her like shit and dump her half naked on the sidewalk.
I never thought i had it in me to do that to someone, but that bitch deserved it. Thing is I know she would've woken up next day and have no idea wtf went down.

Sorry. You are intertwined too much. Can't give you advise. But I've got your back bro. Shit sucks, especially when a dogs involved. Or a kid. That's just as fucked up.

Didnt attempt anything, never been with anyone but my gf. been with her since i was like 15.

Will try.

Make sure to post here once you get them n00dz.

second this

My 28 yo fiance the type of girl you would never expect was a massive slut before we met, lost her virginity at 14 but did most of her fucking between 20-24 she slept with around 70-80 guys (she has no idea) and for around 4 months when she was 21 she fucked some old 60 yo guy for cash, she never did a threesome or anything or even did anal but did say she slept with 3 guys in 1 day as the most slutty thing she did, most of the guys she fucked were drunken 1 night stands that she would have almost every weekend, never got an STD thankfully as she also always used condoms.

LOOOOOOOOL

Do you fully trust her now? Are you confident she is a different person

Kek.
I really did laugh.

100% she's not and never was a deceptive person, only had 2 real boyfriends before me (hence all the fucking) and said she never cheated, it was just all in her youth stuff, doesn't even drink anymore.

I had been dating this girl for a year. She was really cool. I enjoyed her company and vice versa. But she decided to start sleeping around. So I removed her from my life. There was no argument or fight or petty quest for revenge. One day we were dating, the next she was ghosted. Don't ever let some one have control over your life.

Ok bro. I'm happy if you're happy. Fine by me. Am just looking out after you. Carry on.

ok yea she's either cheating or she's peaked and is a slob knowing user is the only man who'd still bang cuz he's tied down

Nah, but she has potential to be cheating. I have a few friends that send me nudes when I ask and often sext. Nothing has happened physically, but I’ve been a good rebound guy for them between the bfs they go through. They never want something serious with me because I drink way too much.

No problem. The key is communication (obviously) we talk about everything so we're always on the same page if she want's something or I want something we talk about it. In 3 years we have never had a problem on any level.

>Gf went off abroad for work
>went with mutual nerdy virgin guy friend
>comes back after a year
>feelsweird.jpg
>found out shes been fucking him
>something something appeal of fucking a virgin male (you heard that right, you virgin have some values) being able to be dominate and teach virgin how to fuck
>demands compensation
>almost murdered the fucker
>heartache.jpg
>calmed down and talk to gf
>negotiated for a threesome with the guy
>first threesome experience with gf
>realised im a cuck
>gf still with me but now more loyal than ever for forgiving her mistakes
>secretly hope she cheats again so I can drama it out and have another threesome
>eh

Engaged to a girl for years. Open relationship. Only ever asked her not to get sexual with one person, who was a manipulative, sociopathic man-child, who anyone knowledgeable on his past would avoid. She ended up breaking it off with me in order to pursue him.

Moral of the story is that if you have money, women have no standards.

basically ur their glorfied sex toy to get em off until they get into a relationship.you'll never find love instead u'll continue to use alcohol and sex to fill the empy gaping void in ur life

Not fiancé material. She can snap and revert to who she was, because that is who she is. Do yourself a favor, have a threesome with her and do anal on her. Leave her after. That’s the only way you can have an impact on her life.

Apparently this girl has a bf. Investigate Sup Forumsros

>

all of u fags are retards like srsly this is the perfect opportunity to force ur cheating sluts to do things they wouldnt normally do. It's called emotional warfare. Play with them and tease them make them break down and beg for forgiveness. You think tht virgin cares he cucked you? destroy her with him and find more girls with ur new bro

OK Cowboy

Yeah the virgin got the best of you way to go cuck

i was playing golden eye way back then
me gf sees it and wanted a go
she sucked at it but loved it
few days go by
i see she's really good at it
i look down what do i see a game gennie cartage
what a whore

I kinda have invested financially and emotionally with her. She feels the same. Her cheating part was a mistake I understand, as if I never cheated on my previous relationship.

Yeah, we had so much kinks before and after, rapeplay, dom, sub, toys, bondage, even tried the freezing accumulated cum in a jar.

most of all, I love her. Tell me, you honestly youre gona get a qtpie virgin that will stay with you forever and loyal? Thats boring dawg. You want the experienced one, at least the same level as you, better understanding of each other and equal.

He had a micropenis that she likes, so to those with small john, some female do like them because it dosent hurt as much.

All in all, the experience just made us more closer and honest more than ever.

I never had a chick cheat on me but I've been the guy a chick cheats with because she's tired of her relationship and desperate.

He lost his virginity to a hot girl, I dont despise him, and actually glad that his first time was with a good one. I was raped for my first.

He had a one two night stand, while I have someone who dears me still that I see every morning and every night.

enjoy being a cuck and having HIV and also caring for his baby thts gonna wreck her pussy so bad tht his micropenis wont even be felt

That couldn’t be anymore accurate. I haven’t had a sober night in two weeks. Longest relationship was 3 months. A hotty that was smart. She only had three bfs before, but had a fling with some dude when she studied abroad in France. She goes and tells me he was a sexist asshole. I lost all respect for her when she told me that. Can’t respect a girl like that. Broke it off with her when she wouldn’t respond to messages when she was in town. She bawled her eyes out after that, but I just drank and started contacting an ex. This other ex was engaged, but she vented to me on her struggling relationship. I stuck around until 2 months later they broke up. Then she was on the open market, but bitched for 3-4 months about this dude she dated for 5 years. Her sex was mediocre, but god she is not worth the effort.

N64 never had game genie you liar

who hurt you user? why are you so mad?
are you that possessive that whoever comes over to your life belongs only to you?

Taken from another thread;

>shes not yours to keep. Its just your turn now.

i was raped by the stay puft marshmallow man when i was 5

yea she sounds like a real piece of work...how did u feel when she balled her eyes out? did it make u feel good? did u get hard knowing that she's broken because of you? yes she'll move on but u have a piece of her she'll never get back. it's destroyed and she'll never be the same with any other man

well atleast you can now burn marshmallow over the campfire and bask with the idea youre still alive.