Reminder

Reminder...

remember when people used to put half an ounce of effort into their bait?

I don't get the joke for this one. Don't know who the guy on the left is.

Regardless, you should kill yourself for making this thread.

pepperidge farm remembers

I think he's american sherlock

I remember when Hugh Laurie was an American for a while...good times.

>wants to brag about his shit country, puts a British guy under his flag...

You made your point OP, we've all seen how retarded americunts are.

and an America guy on the other side . . .get it yet?

ITT: The 'American education system'

The guy on the left is american, the guy on the right is british (so neither american nor european).

The UK is in Europe m8

Brits aren't europeans, get how lame the joke is yet?

Nope. You guys voted yourselves out.

Jesus. Voted out of the EU; the political union, not the fucking continent. Fuck me.

>Fuck me.
I wouldn't with a stolen dick.

As for being part of the continent, nope, you ain't either.

An American actor and playing an English character, and an English actor playing an American character. Hiiiiiiiiilarious.

Which continent is it in then!

Same as Greenland, you're home to penguins, hence your traditional guy costume.

So how's that second Scotland independence vote coming about?

continent
ˈkɒntJnənt
noun
any of the world's main continuous expanses of land (Europe, Asia, Africa, North and South America, Australia, Antarctica).
synonyms: mainland
"the continent of Europe"
the mainland of Europe as distinct from the British Isles.
singular proper noun: Continent; noun: the Continent
"clubs sprang up in Britain and on the Continent"

>not the fucking continent
You haven't been in the continent for millions of years, you're an island.

Well if a Continent is a continuous expanse of land then N America and S America are the same continent! As are Europe, Asia and Africa! Fucking Americans... no chance.

They aren't. They're the Americas, plural. You literally named the two separate continents that make up THE AMERICAS, fucking hell m8, you're fucking retarded.

Also, I'm English. Dipshit.

So they're two seperate continents, yet are one continuous landmass...

Holy shit you're dumb, Europe and Africa are joint too retard. are they the same continent?

Well no! That's what I'm saying! Your definition was 'any of the world's main continuous expanses of land'. But that's obviously wrong. As you've just said

>Greenland
>Continent

Wow

Have you heard of the panama canal? Manmade yes, but it cuts N and S america apart

my first comment was calling you dumb, i have made no definitions,

>robert downy jr is an american
>dr house is from cuckland
top lul

>implying it's bad bait
It works every time. See:

Same thing. You've always been a tumor trying to subvert the best interest of the honest and hardworking European citizen. This is the future you chose. You are now as European as the Falkland Islands.

=P

faggot, since the euro-tunnel was made, the UK is now a part of europe. it's no more an island... idiots faggots

butthurt

fun fact, pic on the left was taken in canada
say hello to your friends FAGGOT

If you guys could put a giant outboard motor on the edge of Dover and drive yourself out in the Atlantic to get away from Europe you would have done so already, but you can't take Ireland with you and they would object to the idea of getting split up and then put an equally giant motor on their west coast to counter your exit. Weeks later and several Good Boy Points down the fuel drain and you finally got the Irish submitted to the relocation program because lol they are to poor to afford the struggle, you then end up being closer to the US, which is a bummer, and you also forgot to detach from the continental tunnel so you ended up dragging France with you, which is an even bigger bummer (literally). The new geopolitical situation is a shitfest of unheard scale, UK is out of money, Ireland is entering a new famine after turning all their potatoes in to fuel, France is pissed because they just lost all of their import sources and looses even more money than the UK did, and the international committee all flip their shit on who owns the new land in the Atlantic because legal claims to new land on international waters lol. Eventually everyone starts sailing their nations out in the sea to lay claim, expand or do a land crash invasion others. Japan tries to escape China but ends up getting devoured by a giant sea kraken, Russia is to large to go sailing so they just send out nukes everywhere, South America joins together on the sea but end up hitting the South Pole and freeze to death, India moves about 15 sea miles before sinking automatically cause they cant in to drainage systems, Africa cant afford anything bigger than a 90hp Mercury and gets swallowed hole by the surrounding continents waves, the last one to hit the sea floor is the US who after several seasons at sea raiding other countries for oil finally runs out dry and cant power their fuel guzzling engines.

50 years later Kevin Costner cries because his tomatoes got stolen by a sea gypsie.

>left is compensating for tiny dicks and lack of success in life
>right is being environmentally responsible and progressing the world socially and politically

:)

truth . . .

I membah

It is bad bait, the fish are just more retarded. The goal was trolling for trophy fish, not fucking down syndrome rejects that swim in circles chasing their own tails. Fucking newfag

spot on . .

Im gay, i love big cocks, yummy yummy cocks
:o C===B

hi op