I have a roommate

I have a roommate.

My girlfriend moved in with us about two months ago, after she got beat up by her roommate. Everything was great for the first 5 weeks, but about three weeks ago, shit started to get really suspicious. I have frequently waken up in the early morning to discover that she isn't in bed with me and when I go out looking for her, she's sitting next to my roommate on the couch in the living room watching television. Most of the time, she's wearing nothing but panties and one of my T-shirts ,with no bra on, and my roommate is just sitting there wearing his boxers and nothing else. Sometimes, they are sitting really close to each other. Too close.

On at least 7 occasions, it sounded like she was having sex while talking to me on the phone while I was at work.

I've never been cheated on before, but my gut tells me that something is going on. I haven't caught them red-handed or anything, but I'm pretty sure they're fucking behind my back
What do Sup Forums? How do I catch them?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=shay carl cheating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask if you can join them?

DUMPLIMATUM

Kill him and see if she starts fucking someone else. Then you'll know if she's cheating on you.

If they're being so open about it and not hiding at all, I doubt it's some sort of personal challenge. Accept it for what it is and double tap that slut with your bro.

get your fucking cuck fantasies off my Sup Forums

Hidden camera in the living room, pointed at that couch.

You can buy one on Amazon for ~$50

100% cheated on...

This

I have a camera set up already, nothing ever happens there. I have one in his room too but he hasnt been in there with her.

He ain't your fucking bro if he fucks your girl behind your back. Put a corkscrew through his eyes and make her watch. Then get her to confess or you'll gouge her eyes out and skull fuck her to death.
Then you'll know.

Hopefully it's all just a misunderstanding

Dude she's cheating on you. You can kick the bitch out and she might snug up in your roommates room. Best plan is see if you can break the relationship off and have a fuck buddy for a roommate, might been get threesomes.

OP here, I didn't post this reply.

Wait until they're sitting together again then pull your roommate off the couch and start beating his ass senseless. bonus points for baseball bat or hammer. Depending on your girls' reaction youll have your answer.

>You can kick the bitch out

What happens when her and his roommate start dating. He has just as much right to invite her into that house as he does.

If he kicks her out, she might just start openly banging his roommate, forcing him to listen to it.
>that's what happened to me.

Op here, i didnt post this either

Real op, not mee

thats weird. i read this exact same story before.
deja vu?

Where do you work?

>dating in 2017

Women now days have way too much freedom. It's impossible to trust them. So i just have sex with a chick 2 or 3 times then hit up her hot friends and repeat

I'm a waiter at Carrabba's Italian Grill. All three of us are students, but I'm the only one who works. I work 5 nights a week. They both get spending money from their parents.

So, aside from going to class, they are pretty much alone together all day?

Yeah.

You think that's bad?

I just found out my girlfriend has been camwhoring on Chaturbate behind my back. Your girls is only cheating on you with one guy, my girl is cheating on me with hundreds of guys at a time. Thousands if you add them all up.

>he didn't get an honest reason as to why she had the shit beat out of her by her last boyfriend
P.S her previous roomate, was her boyfriend.

sucks

that's not cheating, retard

God that would suck.

lmgtfy.com/?q=shay carl cheating

I agree...

Come home early one day at random. Catch them in the act.

Yes it is.

If she isn't cheating on you she probably will in the future. Is this a serious relationship? if so she should know not to sit near your roommate half naked at night. Boundaries getting crossed like that are just the start

What the fuck. People actually consider that cheating?

We've been dating for 18 months. She knows that I'm head over heals in love with her. She's a lot more physically attractive than I am.

OP she’s cheating on you. Drop her like flaming garbage and have your roommate kicked out. You do own the apartment right? Or are you and him tenants? If it’s the first one tell him to get the fuck out. If it’s the second one leave the apartment and get rent a new one.

Sorry dude..

She's cheating on you.

then i would assume its serious. Sit down and talk to her instead of posting on here. You should be able to talk to your significant other about things that are bothering you.

recently found a bunch of nudes of my girlfriend on her phone that ive never seen. does that mean shes cheating?

Sorry bro but your girl is cheating on you. If she is willing to bang your roommate when you’re in love with her then she isn’t worth your time. It’ll get better bro. It’ll take some time.

She's definitely fucking him. Sorry OP.

Post a pic

I wouldn't just assume she's cheating on you yet. Probably has gotten to comfortable being around your roommate and like i've said boundaries have started to cross. Talk to her before doing something stupid.

Worst case she's cheating on you but you said your a student so i would guess your young. You'll find plenty of good loyal women just take your time.

/thread.

it isn't rocket science.

i get so angry reading this kind of stories fucking hell man

buy a spy cam and post results

why?

post a pic of you faggot, not her.

that sucks man, fuck bitches. catch them in the act and make them an example worthy of display in a Sup Forums rekt thread.

>prefers pictures of boys
Who's the faggot?

Smokin body

I'm gay, yeah.

That girl is going to rip your heart out

same. fuck off with this shit, jesus

Post more pics of her fag

Try having loud sex with your gf when your "friend" is home and talk to him right after. Check and see if he's happy for you or jealous.
This might give you some pointers before going all 50 dollar cam on them.

>tfw had hot as fuck gf with child bearing hips
>she broke up with me recently

It's fucking bullshit. It's not goddamn fair.

Save yourself OP.

this tbh

Don't feel bad. She just found someone better.

You should be happy for her.

can't even be mad

Grow up. You're a college student. Young, fruitful. Have a threesome. Become best friends with your roommate. Love each other more than the girl(not gay tho). When she cheats on you both because she's a whore you can go find some other college slut to fuck. God speed user. Stop taking life so serious.

I pointed out that fact you cuck.

Good for her, who cares.

Get your anal and other sick fucking fantasies out on her, because, firstly, she's a whore and she's going to like it, but secondly, she's still going to sleep with him because she's a whore and you're not going to stick with her. Might as well use her like she wants to be used and get a few notches on your belt.

If you know where he keeps his condoms poke holes in them. When he eventually knocks her up a paternity test will prove it's not yours. Their lives are ruined forever

post more! a pussy pic would be nice..

>grow up because you're not grown up yet
>do what grown ups do except they don't do the shit I tell you to
>acid is one hell of a drug
You sound like the guy that usualy accidentaly vanishes halfway through the story.

this.
found out my gf at the time was trying to bone plenty of people, got her to eat my ass for weeks and ditched her. wheee

then her grandmothers died. oh well!

Also, If she uses birth control slip some antibiotics in her food. That'll render birth control ineffective

nice body! any pics with those panties pulled to the side?

dude i could def help you catch her. kik me mhelling11

>Their lives are ruined forever
Yea you sure showed them your relevance and complete control of the situation.
Boy you should run for president next.

is your other roommate better looking than you, or has she ever mentioned any sort of attraction to him?

They're fucking my friend, it's all about the forbidden fruit.

Next time you see this shit happening you better beat the shit out of your bro in front of her to show her you're the fucking Alpha.

If she tries to stick up for him, kick 'em both out there and then. If she doesn't, calmly ask "which one of you two is moving out".

But when I say beat him you gotta go in hard, first punch straight in the nose.

Post results my brother.

IF she's cheating then she wasn't worth it. Idk how you guy feel so sad after some cunt screws you over. Just man up and keep going.
You aren't missing out on her bro. She's missing out on you.

Why does any of that matter? Oh right, it doesn't

They're forced into a lifelong commitment that neither of them can abandon, and I move on with my life.

What if hes worthless and shes well beyond his means?

It definitely is, you beta cuck

>be me
>movie into appartment with two other anons
>both in a relationship
>me just having fuckbuddies
>girlfriend of user is kinda hot
>pothead, 6/10 face, 9/10 body
>my room is kinda like the lovingroom
>winter is coming
>Hang out 24/7 getting high
>she always sits next to me, bc I'm the one rolling
>our hands Touch each other every time I pass a joint
>goes on for like 3 months
>she starts making me breakfast whenever she's preparing some for her user
>one day user takes a shit while we're watching a movie
>she starts kissing me
>I beta out like wtf????? user just left the room?!? Wtf is happening
>ffw 2 weeks
>she rents hotel room in another city
>wants me to fuck that cheating devil out of her

>regular Sup Forums levels of honesty
Ok.

sharing is caring

confront her hardcore...tell him to fuck off and your not gonna deal with any bullshit dont be agressive but be calm and blunt scare the shit out of them say matter of fact you think somethings going on and you need an explenation no excuses or bullshit tell you everything right now before you tell them what ou know and if they lie or hide something theyre gonna regret it...dont be a cuck make it clear this shit is unacceptable and you wont take it

so hot man.. do u have kik?

Hidden cam bro. Then you got the evidence. Also more pussy pics

LMFAO

Nice!! Can I have a turn?!

ye it is you fucking cuck

Easy test. Ask him if you can taste his cum. Then later, when you find them together, ask to eat her pussy. If it tastes like his cum, then you'll know.

This.

probably man...sorry to say it but ye if theyre not for you thats probs the case

nice pussy, great clit..more please!

oh jeezie

fuck yea thats what ive been thinking

and the biggest cuck award goes toooooo

just be honest and tell her if she gets mad and defensive tell her you asked your "friends" and they thought the same thing if shes being honest she has no reason to be upset or worried

post a pic

got kik?