Sup Forums help. I smoked dope out of pic related and now my whole apt smels like weed...

Sup Forums help. I smoked dope out of pic related and now my whole apt smels like weed. My mom is suspecting I'm smoking that cabbie. How get smell out?

Stop smoking

FPBP

What you're smoking with has nothing to do with the smell. If you want there to be no smell, breathe the smoke out of a window.

get drain cleaner and bleach, works wonders and gets rid of the smell.

get a vaporizer
get a hookah pipe to mask the smell
or be a dumbass and use febreeze

Stop being a child and try being an adult. Your place, your rules... unless you ARE still a child, mommy pays your rent, does your laundry, brings you meals, etc.

Regardless, fuck off.

If you kill yourself the smell of your voided bowels should cover the smell of weed, happy to help

Use a sploof fam. Look it up.

Looks like a fucking buttplug, mate. Use it for that instead if the devil's lettuce and then you won't have that problem anymore.

This. That trick has saved my ass so many times

Tell your mom you're an adult that can make decisions for himself. If you got your own apartment and you're over 18 you shouldn't be afraid of your mom.

Take a empty toilet paper roll and a bunch of fabric softener sheets. Also microwave popcorn for immediate smell just burn it.

is that a butt plug?

Tell your mom you were smoking weed and make her vacuum that shit up.

Next time you are going to need to smoke through a rolled up toilet paper roll with tons of toilet paper connected to one side of the roll with rubber bands. Level 2 of filtration will be to hold a pillow over your head and a pillow over your mouth. Hold in the smoke as long as possible then exhale through pillow and make sure you have vacuum ready to absorb anything that escaped the two pillows (which you will need to trash each sesh).

>Buy 1000 mini scented candles
>5 cans of smelly shit (Febreze?)
>Buy 10 cans of deodorant
>Open all your windows/doors
>Spray/light that shit until it's gone
Good luck OP, kek

... dude you are over complicating your dupe tubes.

method 1:
>get toilet paper roll, rubber band, and dryer sheets
>Bounce works the best
>take 5 sheets and flatten them out (unfold folds)
>stack em, fold em in half
>take 4 more sheets.
>place roll on table like a can of pop so it won't roll away
>stuff these sheets into the roll, unfolding them first for better coverage
>you want to fill all the air space but leave roughly 2 or 3 inches before the lip of the bottom so you don't get dryer sheets in your mouth
>fold the 5 other sheets over the end you packed the 4 sheets into
>secure with rubber bands

this should last a month or two before requiring you to change the sheets, the thicker the roll the better.

method 2:

>acquire aquarium activated carbon, paper towel, plastic medicine bottle
>poke 4 holes in the bottom of the medicine bottle
>poke 1 hole in the lid all the way through.
>cut a rectangle of paper towel slightly larger than the med bottle and large enough to wrap around it a few times
>place carbon on the paper towel
>make the mound roughly the same size as the med bottle the more carbon the better
>roll it up until it looks like a really fat joint
>soak it under water to activate the carbon
>pack it into the med bottle
>place the lid back on the bottle

you blow through the lid, bigger bottles are better for bong rips as it filters carbon from air but not the smell entirely. for that, we have method 3.

Stop being such a loser and throw that dildo away. Weed is fucking gay.

method 3

>this method copies the same method as above, with two slight differences
>you make the paper towel exactly the same size as your sploof, or dupe
>you put carbon in the towel roughly the size of 2 thirds the bottle
>you pack it in and let the activated carbon tampon dry a little
>you trace the bottom of the bottle onto dryer sheets
>cut the holes out of the dryer sheets
>keep cutting dryer circles until you can fill the void space in the bottle with the sheets and carbon tampon together
>arrange the tube so the dryer sheets are at the bottom end with the 4 holes, and place the carbon tampon on top
>close lid

now you have a dupe that filters out the carbon, and masks any residual smell.

not sure how long this lasts, but once you notice a little smell coming through I would replace the carbon and a few dryer sheets.

always put the new sheets on the bottom and the old sheets on the top so replacing them is easy.

WTF

Just take the toilet paper tube and put the dryer sheets in it. Buy a bowl cap. Or just go to the fucking park.

should clarify, by saying "make the towel roughly the same size as the bottle" or "slightly larger than the bottle" I meant to say "cut the HEIGHT of the towel so it either matches the HEIGHT of the bottle, or comes slightly over it."

this might help clarify production.

Overcook some beans, that shit will cover up anything

this way, you don't have to travel with your weed and risk getting caught.

but hey, to each his own i guess.

Nag Champa

After reading the barbaric 19th century ways to smoke without getting caught, I'm about to change your life.

> Go In Bathroom
> Turn on fan
> Blow smoke into fan
> Smoke will get sucked up and exit the house

Works with shit scent. Works with any scent. Goodbye OP.

doesn't work in apartments, like the one OP lives in

>blow smoke into fan
>fan ducts feed into other apartments as well
>top floor bathrooms will all smell like pot
>landlord will soon find out

Here's my advice, stop being a dope head.

Also, why are you smoking out of something that looks like a dick? Do you suck dick too dope head? Do you suck dick to buy dope? Stop doing both dope head.

yes, this is good shit

>Smoke will get sucked up and exit the house
except where Pic related is code-compliant

>be an adult
>concentrates

fuck you nigger

that's not shaped like a dick
THIS is shaped like a dick

/thread

get on my level fam

I use the window method, or cover it with a cigarette. Cig doesn't sound too bad right now either.

Be helpful or fuck off

Just put a fan in your window blowing air out and open a window on the other side of the apt and smoke near the fan. I have been doing this for years even in "no-smoking" places.

Either
1. Admit you're using
or
2. Grow up and move out of your mum's apartment

The fuck is wrong with you kids? Pot smell goes away in about 45 min regardless of how much and how often you smoke.
>toilet roll
>stuff dryer sheets in
Simple as that

Smoke in a park or something

This, plus put a towel under your door crack so the smell can't sleep through there.

OP, you should have made better decisions. Me, i just go outside. if i know relatives are coming to visit, I dont smoke weed the day of, and make sure nothing is in sight. That way theres no need to worry about their disapproval. Its not rocket science bud