Is it gay if I fap off to this?

Is it gay if I fap off to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/29NL0j_fNrs
youtu.be/dgdr-8TmImo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it has ever possessed a cock, yes. Supergay.

Fap to capchas to reverse the queerness

No.. But only if it's Blair

yes

She needs to put out more slutty pics like this

cum tribute when?

He*, deluded faggot.

He*

I thought he/she was a female now? Still benis?

haha so much fear.

yes

When does she get her vagina?

looks gross now that he had surgery

Not fear, a firm grasp of reality. If you chop of your cock it doesnt make you a woman. Its a mental illness, pedos arent kids because they are attracted to kids matey.

If you were born with a cock you will always be a man.

I wanna see Blaire get a post-orgasm cock milking

Meh. Explain hermaphrodites.

That's a pretty heavily processed image not to mention - ring light. He/she seemed to gain weight somewhere along the way also.

It's still a guy. Just a mutilated one with a mental illness.

First time I saw video of Blair, before knowing anything about her/him, I knew that was a dude. I think he/she's trying a little too hard to be feminine now.

I need more pics also its only 2.5% gay

*blaire
why does everyone forget the e

yes it is gay, but anyone got nudes? Btw this guy has a boyfriend lel there's a kek video of him showing his boyfriend (presumeably straight) pictures of him as as a younger man, the bloke looks horrified.

That's the closest thing we'll see her dick?

All downhill after 30.

> her dick

Is that Blair White?
KEK

you guys are fucking annoying. if you saw blaire irl you’d have no idea she had a penis. and even if you were kinda suspicious, you surely wouldn’t know for sure unless she told you. by calling her a he you’re literally just going out of your way to be an asshole. by simply looking at her your instincts obviously read her as female.

obviously if we’re talking about pic related, i’d understand why you’d call them a he. but blaire passes (somewhat) well.

moral of the story: if you were going to use she/her pronouns for someone before finding out they were technically male, use she/her pronouns. stop complicating shit.

fuck i guess i’m too liberal for Sup Forums now

Hell no it's not gay. Blaire is a real woman and fine as all fuck too. I'd let him smash my tight virgin asshole all night. She is a beautiful and stunning lady I for one will treat her as such if ever given the chance. That gorgeous hair, those big perky tits, his nice hard cock, that delicious bubble butt she has...yum. She is one sexy girl.

*BLAIRE

i love how you used she and him pronouns in the same post lol

google image says its a she.

Hey you accidently said 'she' a couple of times in this post, not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything, just letting you know :)

some titty guys are just better than others

what can i say, I'm a man of principals

You should probably head back to Tumblr friend

Fact is, transgender is a myth. He, along with everyone else masqurading as the opposite gender are living a lie. They're lying to their self and everyone else. I don't care how good they may look and how authentic they may sound. Underneath the hood that's a man or that's a girl whichever the case may be.l No amount of surgery, hormone treatment, makeup, nothing will change the sex you were born as.

It's wrong to accept this counterfeit gender just as it's wrong to accept counterfeit money, medicine, etc.

This person has a mental illness, along with everyone else in the umbrella of LGBT.

literally why do you guys care so much about pronouns? i’d understand if you want to call blaire a he, but going out of your way to correct others that call her a she and say “um... don’t you mean “he”?” is annoying as fuck.

it’s like how sjw’s behave.

Well put.

Yes. This is what normal folks called a mentally ill faggot.

how the fuck does that make me a tumblr sjw? yes, blaire is biologically male and never will be a woman. i understand, but “she” is a fucking word. the fact that you guys go out of your way to correct people that say she is annoying af. let ppl live

blaire white looks like a man lol sorry

Being attracted to the visual female form is straight as fuck.

Too bad he'll never be a woman.

Welcome to Sup Forums, faggot.

Listen to yourself you faglord tumblr faggit.

Except if its a man you fucking gayboy.

> You guys

DID YOU JUST ASSUME OUR GENDER?

its sad to say. But i hate trump so much that if he said was against men fucking traps. Id fuck 10 just out of spite

gay straight who gives a fuck
notice how the people condemning this shit never resort to anything but you're gay and faggot?
there's no fucking logical argument
so who fucking cares
move on

>Not gay
Blaire literally did a video about this and said yes it's gay.
youtu.be/29NL0j_fNrs

you’re annoying as hell

i’m guessing you didn’t watch the vid

the botox is strong

Get ready to laugh your ass off at his boyfiend realising he's a faggot

youtu.be/dgdr-8TmImo

go to shleep

*Your

no he had it right

I fantasizing about grabbing his fat hips, pounding her ass while his soft feminine cock flaps about, but then I get sad when i try to visualize what her plastic tits actually look like

I love peeps like you. Cuz if i didnt know and found out. ID STILL FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF WHAT EVER YOU WANNA CALL IT! Id simply never talk to what ever you wanna call it again.

Go ahead and be a trans. Youll be nothing more than a fetish and cum dump for closeted homos and 'bi-curious" men. YOULL NEVER BE A WOMAN. YOULL NEVER BE SEEN AS A WOMAN. Live your life but dont expect the world to play pretend with you.

:/

feminine cock

I still do not find this meme funny

how the fuck does that make me a tumblr sjw? yes, your is biologically you're and never will be a your. i understand, but “you're” is a fucking word. the fact that you guys go out of your way to correct people that say she is annoying af. let ppl live

I did. Blaire makes a great point that it's not gay meaning you're attracted to men if you're attracted to traps but when it's all said and done you're still fucking a man.

a very unfortunate truth. I think this is black men too. Youll never be more than a fetish for white women. Theyll always choose the superior over you.

don’t transition unless you’re strong enough to deal with all of the assholes this thread.

just be nice. wtf lol is it that hard.

Ya know what? Blair White is actually a lot more feminine than some women I know. At least she cares about being feminine.

I'm bicurious but I find trannies and traps disgusting

*BLAIRE

WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET THE E

Ok. Congrats youre special

Why does it matter? We know what thing youre talking about

Hi Blaire!

accept my donation of cum into your mouth

>you’re literally just going out of your way to be an asshole.
So... You do realize that's at THE BARE MINIMUM 25% of what Sup Forums does as a collective, right?

Has anyone got a picture of him with his tits out?

Theryn > Blaire
Blaire's a dumb bitch, and a whiny, prissy fucking brat.

Theryn's better looking too, small tits and all.

Why? You never seen tits before?

Show us the cock

Blaire's got a great mind though. "Dumb," are you serious?

i’m just a sensitive peice of shit i guess

i should stay off Sup Forums

Not in a literal sense.

She's a smart girl. But she acts like a dumb bitch.

I love how she triggers the fuck out of feminists. But she needs to cool it with all the surgeries

Not sure how I feel about the nose job. I kind of liked her old face better.

I aint seen Blaire's tits post em

Got any nudes of this man?

>she acts like a dumb bitch

I guess I haven't noticed that. I suppose it could just be her persona.

So, who has pics of the dick?

Blaire needs to get facefucked by a bbc

Fuck off race traitor

lmfao why? why MUST that happen?

race traitor aids nigger slut

unfortunately muh waifu won't get naked on camera.

Well you are touching a dick already when fapping to it so there is that and it's a short road from there to sucking one.

>implying even the most degenerate femboi faggot would allow a greasy subhuman nigtard like you inside their bunghole