Real question Sup Forums I need a job that gets decent pay with a high school diploma any tips/hints

Real question Sup Forums I need a job that gets decent pay with a high school diploma any tips/hints

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

the67steps.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

work a temporary 12/hour job until you find better

Like?

mine / construcun not a store

Find a crappy insurance agency. Auto, health, etc. Most will pay for you to get licenced. Decent pay, lot of stress. More so if you run with it and take the licensing exams for managing stocks and bonds. Literally playing with people's livelihood, and getting paid to do it.

I live around central pa there no mining jobs and construction ends for winter

Get into construction, specifically oil field. Personally i work in refineries. I dropped out in the 9th grade, got GED, and now make well over 100k a year. Now not all the workers do but I'm a supervisor in Quality Control and make plenty of money. I have 5 certifications relevant to my field which all increase my pay.. Messy, busy, stressful work but the pay is great.

construction, military, correctional officer, work your way up in customer service or go to a trade school to become a welder, body shop worker, etc mechanic work pays ok but you have to go to a school for that shit and body shops pay better

I thought welders were a dying breed?

>tips/hints
How about 67 steps? Check out my program:
the67steps.com

fuckin nope boat lifts, construction welding, factory welding, oil welding, fabrication etc shitton of jobs in welding

They are, but not why you think. Go talk to an old welder sometime. If you can find one.
protip: welders breathe in some seriously toxic fumes, all day every day.

>
Where do you live, OP?

This.
My time has a huge steel fabricating factory and there used to be 4 like 10 years ago but there is a ton of old timer welders and stuff that developed lung cancer and a bunch of weird cancers like super super young

May take a few months of trade school, but CNC Machine Operators. Turn blocks of metal into parts, get to program the machines. Huge demand, we can't hire enough of them, and we have over 30 right now. Great job building stuff, solid pay, work anywhere.

I make $35/hr installing hardwood floor on vehicles (mostly limousines but every now and then regular cars like op picture, which btw looks like a shitty job).

Where do you live? Here truck drivers, locksmiths make 100K + a year

well you shode kys

Construction sales, or roofing sales. Learn how to hustle and stick with it. It's a pretty great job if you can hack it.

If you're willing to throw your life away for a little while, a lot of jobs get decent pay as long as you're working 10+ hours of overtime every week.

get your cdl.

Learn how to use the program inventor pro extremely well, and companies will pay big bucks for someone who can make 3d models of their designs

Sell your organs