Hey guys I'm new here, where do I sign in...

Hey guys I'm new here, where do I sign in? I want to have a username so people know who I am when I post my hacker posts. Btw, where is anonomous? I want to join anonomous plz.

>Be me
>I want to join anonomous
>please let me join

lol

Please, somebody respond. I want to join the hacker who goes by the name anonymous.

omg me too! are u new to?

Holy sheet guise!! I came loking forhim too but Nobody talks about him I dunno where to search anymore!

Yu can jon thos guise aftr dey recrut you. Get 1337 15t.

werr is 133 15t.??????7 wher do I find> Plz herp

Alright you’re in, delete system 32 and wait for the phone call.

Alright you seem like a nice user so I'll let you in on the secret. Just post your social security number and the server will generate a username / login for you.
Don't worry for security reasons it will be automatically masked. For example, here's mine:
xxx-xx-xxxx

whats a soshal sekyeritee number?? I'm only 12 1/2 years old so I hope thats not an adult thing

xxx-xx-xxxx

It worked for me, finally in.

wear is sistem 32? Is that on my desktop?

Yes, delete that and we’ll call you with further instructions. Failure to do so will result in immediate denial of application to join anonymous, any future applications will be ignored.

Hi im 12 and what is this?

*grabs popcorn*

*glmops you and take a handful of popcorn*
X3

No need of glomping ma boy!!
There is enough for everyone

OP here Im on my iPhone 4 because my computer won't boot (some anonomous trickery huh? xD???) but Im ready for more instructions! :D

But is OP really a new fag
because he knows green text
And lots of new fags don't know how to green text

684-72-5596

OP 's computer is broken.
/thread

inb4 404

nice numbers faggot

very cool! are you anonumous?? you have dubs. how get dubs like you?? pls everyone tallks about them i want too be coollike you :(

How does one greentext? Is there some special software that you need to download?

you have to follow these steps carefully:
Step 1: Get a parent's credit card
Step 2: Reply with the numbers and date on the font, followed by the number on the back
Step 3: Wait for a call from anonomous!
Step 4: Meet at the super secret location

Do you have to be Irish to greentext?

hi friend! tanks for telling me but I have to be 18 or older to do that :(

>yes laddy

this thread is a perfect visual representation of the state of this board.

I hope you know its all bullshit.

its like Sup Forums got fucking dementia and its in the final stage of shutting down.

Its been on downward spiral since its ten yr mark. Its sad, i know.