Best/worst images y'all own?

Best/worst images y'all own?

I don't know about "worst." This is probably a contender.

I love these type of pics.

Love this shit

And another one

More autism incomming

And more

AND EVEN MORE

Ok last one, because i could go on for hours

I only know the Ronald McDonald faggot. Who are the other two niggers?

One thing the last 2 years have taught me is that when a liberal tells you that you are voting against your own interests, what they actually mean is that you are voting against THEIR own interests.

He's a level 3 mage

(I just couldn't stop)

>The Sandy Hook and Vegas shootings both coincide with the needs and timing of extensively funded anti-gun propaganda efforts and could have easily been staged by those groups who would undoubtedly view the deaths as excusable to prevent future deaths from "gun violence"

>The media's criticism of Donald Trump is so vociferous and repetitive it's obviously unusual, what's more unusual is they're skipping over legitimate criticisms (policy design) for fake ones (racism)

>Seth Rich was obviously killed by a hitman, many enemies of the Clintons have died this way and the belief the powerful never have people killed is obviously false in light of human history both recent and ancient

>Climate change is real but the fight is over who will regulate emissions, the more rights over others to emit toxins China ends up getting the more power over others it will have generally, it especially needs these rights because it's economy is based on heavy manufacturing and it's enemies economies largely aren't

>Obama has connections to the highly influential and wealthy Muslim Brotherhood who are funded by and thus really an extension of Saudi (that is to say, Sunni) power , Hillary also recieved quite a lot of money from the Saudis. Muslim no, colluding with OPEC (Sunni) to control global developments...probably.

>The globalists believe they're a force for supreme good who don't actually understand the dangerously authoritarian precedent they're setting, the globalists are the avenue of wealthy arrogance by which history will repeat itself and millions will die to please one madman yet again

>UR VOTING AGAINST UR OWN SELF INTEREST

Am I?

Seth Rogen is still alive faggot

I lost ...
fucking creepy

No, it means they're parroting something they've heard that they think sounds good.

ie 90% of people's political "opinions"

thank you for that informative post

All truth.

Adam Lanza and Anders Breikevic (I dunno how the fug you spell that shit)

Not sure if best or worst

I'm not sure if this is the best or the worst, but its something.