My bbw gf/cuck here

my bbw gf/cuck here

Who likes my fatty

I like her, have a kik to chat?

Pretty chill. Bet the fat sex is chill af as your pounding into a cushion. How does she like it?

Congratulations, not only are you fucking a dumpster fire, but you're not even the only one.

yea thats nice

She’s fat as fuck kill yourself faggot

No one because she’s fucking fat

She likes it hard from behind

One day you'll be married to somebody fatter you retard

Not OP. But Kik A.redwood to swap stuff.

Got any webms or pics of you ramming her from behind? Is she a freak though like choking/ass eating? What's the freakiest story you got Op?

She a cutie

How do I convince my girl to fuck other guys?

Moreee

These faggots probably baitin to loli or shota like the faggots they are, dicks too small to even penetrate OP's fuck pig so they just jack off on Sup Forums all day.

She's hot, and I would tie her up and fill ever hole she has with my cum.

mmhh i wish u would do

I had split up with my wife... we were fucking with her on top when my ex popped up in the doorway. She turned to her and said "fuck off Im not done yet.. get out" then she jammed her clit with a vibrator and starting screaming as she came.. my ex just sat in the living room crying.

Oh boy check out this stud. Better wipe the cheetos off your dick first. Actually, scratch that she'll probably enjoy that dangerously cheesy blowjob.

OP, ignore the trolls. You fucking gotta show more.

Gorgeous body

Sexy pic

yes sir

Love it op. Just georgous. Kik?

sorry maybe discord or skype?
thanks

Love her nipples

Discord op?. You look stunning and what user said, fuck the trolls

I'd pound her sexy ass from behind so she can look you in the eyes while she takes my load

mmh yes Lefty#8815

Back again, maybe you just like fatties but are too chicken shit to post you like them on 4channel.

Or maybe you're just a faggot loser with no loli/shota thread to lurk lel.

Either way just kill yourself, you've obviously got nothing better to do.

Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, but I like normal human girls that understand portion control and can go up stairs without being out of breath.

Perfect

More with her tummy?

Still breathing that air in huh, need help finding daddy's gun kid?

Thank you, sir. Cuck threads are so rare these days and I need my fix

I want to see her asshole

Not her best position here

Nice, id love to reach around and play with that sexy fat belly

Her pussy is really small... it's good

I've been on Sup Forums since before you had hair on your nuts faggot. Kill yourself and drown your roastie whore while you're at it.

Chubby and tight is the perfect combination