So I just drank an entire bottle of Dextromethorphan. How fucked am I?

So I just drank an entire bottle of Dextromethorphan. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoKOtd8Ed8g
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28916251
pix11.com/2017/10/18/man-high-on-cough-medicine-allegedly-stabbed-wife-123-times/
theepochtimes.com/father-warns-of-perils-of-dxm-after-his-son-is-found-dead_1962104.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enjoy melting into your couch. shits bout to get weird

Well on the plus side you won't be coughing for the rest of your short, pathetic life.

Take a couple shots of liquor to top it off.

Unless that nigga weighs like 80 lbs 5oz ain't gonna kill him lol

good choice with the extended release. you'll come up slower but its gonna be a long ride.

did that a few years ago, watched the Colbert Report when it was still on. Couldn't understand a word he said, he was speaking an alien language and his face was shifting

not really

he dosnt speak a weird language and has his face shift normaly?

looser youtube.com/watch?v=uoKOtd8Ed8g

fucking kek

Ur gonna die bud

its well kown dextromethorphan in high dosage cause brain damage, many rapper told people about this.

Already wrote my suicide note.

no timestamp, its fake

Cya bud

can cause small brain damage, but won't kill you,
taking lot of dxm is bad.

>dextromethorphan polistirex

>not dextromethorphan hbr

you poor fool

>cough syrup

>not gel capsules

enjoy your stomach pain and gas all night

>source: my asshole

disregard these fags

is this supposed to be like coricidin cough and cold hbp?

I pray that you live long and sort your life out, after you continue to post here and walk us through your dextrip.

It's off brand because poorfag.

You are about to get toppsy tervy negroe

Rest In Sleep

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28916251

I think he's going to be alright as long as he doesn't drink more

Polistirex is conducive to the more efficient formation of DXO from DXM in the liver, thence, your trip will be substantially more "stoned" than it would be had you taken DXM HBr

Do you know how long it takes to kick in user? I've been waiting for like 20 minutes.

jesus christ its like its actually handwritten by a 12 year old child

>6/10

thinking to get high on shitty product.

I'm sensitive about my handwriting.

DXM hyrdobromide kicked in for me around the 30-45 minute mark IIRC.

Polistirex may take longer, may not (never tried) but it should LAST longer.

Maybe you should try practising?

Has anyone ever actually taught you?

I don't think he's gonna be able to practice buddy.

go talk to your dad or mom faggot
all the pain you're experiencing now will be transferred to them until the day they die, or you can go speak to them now and do something about this problem

I dropped out of school years ago, I still have the handwriting of like a 14 year old. Now everything is computerised, I just don't have any reason to try.

>rats

>not humans

its literally nothing

It probably won't kill me, trust me I'm not lucky enough to die.

>don't have any reason

How about this for a reason:

Your handwriting makes you look generally incompetent and stupid.

Considering I'm trying to get high off of OTC meds, I guess I am incompetent and stupid. I tried taking 90mg of pseodoephedrine earlier today, but didn't get any results.

pix11.com/2017/10/18/man-high-on-cough-medicine-allegedly-stabbed-wife-123-times/

Get bronkaid, pseodoephedrine is crap, just get normal ephedrine.. they even have it in those other pills called "primatine" or w/e I cant remember.. they arent going to get u high or an euphoria though, just shakey, some energy, and loss of apetite

>mentally ill people doing mentally ill things

>especially while on drugs

who would have thought user?

theepochtimes.com/father-warns-of-perils-of-dxm-after-his-son-is-found-dead_1962104.html

polistrex lasts longer too tho. i had a bad stomach time on delsym and robogels, barfed both times and felt like complete shit. my friends had no issues but it's just not for me. i'm okay with that though, they were tripping hella hard

> brain damage
> OP

Mhm.

You wanna tell us something new or what?

you realize the pharmaceutical companies put all kinds of anti abuse chemicals in cough syrup for the purpose of harming you if you take too much?

you realize that you can completely avoid a stupid death like that kid by just buying the kind that doesnt have these additives?

This. It even says in the article that a majority of people die because they take shit with (probably) acetaminophen in it.

Help an user out, how would I go about getting some of this stuff in the UK?

>Loves parents
>Wishes things were different

Why hurt yourself then?

Stop it. Learn to smoke a joint.

yup, dextromethorphan alone is pretty much harmless and nearly impossble to overdose on

this kid didnt do his research and bought the syrup that had either acetaminophen or guaifenisin or god knows what in it and that's what ended up killing him.

Fuck these guys, OP just needs to remember to keep it positive. Close out of this thread, the bad vibes won't help your trip, just listen to Tame Impala, Young Thug, and SZA and close your eyes for some nice CEVs. You're not going to die, the worst that will happen is some stomach pain. This will be fun, you just need to embrace it.

>DM
>only one bottle

You're gonna feel sick but that's about it, and that's if you manage to keep it down. You'll feel dizzy and disoriented. You likely won't experience dissociation. 2/10 try harder next time.

You have to Get the appropriate permits, pay a licensing fee ,wait for thirty days then hope a sand nigger doesn't call dibs in that time

The only thing I've ever wanted was to join the military. Now, because I'm fucking retarded, I have a bunch of self-harm scars which is an immediate disqualifier. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Dude, if you live I'll be surprised
Your liver and kidneys are so fucked now

Fuck in that case I'm screwed.

i've taken four times the amount and survived

Used to trip dex a fuck ton, enjoy the ride

Just say you got attacked by a knife dude

This guy knows. Add weed. Avoid alcohol, although a couple beers is a nice addition. A COUPLE. Don't forget to hydrate moderately. You will probably not be able to eat. Have a nice trip b/rother

you need two bottles that size

only one thing to do. Cover them with scars that don't look like self harm or tattoos

Still no effects, should I drink a second bottle?

Congratulations. You now have mega-AIDS.

do it. since its just dxm polistirex the syrup alone can't harm you

shove the second one up your ass for quicker results

No, sit and pray.
Talk to someone who cares about you.

Down the hatch.

Be careful not to mix dxm hbr with dxm polistirex, I did that once and ended up in awful pain all over my body and swollen hands

>buying the branded jew

as long as there aren't any of those dangerous anti-abuse additives, do so

you got balls for drinking it straight. i always mix mine with grape faygo

Do you want to talk to someone? I'm always here x

Double trouble.

Omg

how much did you pay for each bottle OP?

Someone cares about you. You need to call them. Now.

Fuck yea nigger make mommy and daddy proud

Imagine being this guy

$9.99

Hi youtube

hi goobnoob

you tubehi

A guy who rides his bicycle to CVS at 11:00pm to try and get high. Livin' the life...

not enough, go drink some more.

An out of control boy without a god.

jesus christ, so you're saying you paid 20 bucks for two bottles of offbrand cough syrup?

i highly recommend getting these, theyre 5 dollars a bottle and you dont have to worry about that god awful cough syrup taste + the gas

not fucked up retarded

There is a cactus always loving far away escalator driven.

Suspicions confirmed

You'll never cough again!

Looked for the gels but couldn't find any.

That one bottle is maybe 300mg DXM. OP just find some good music and chill. you're going to have a lot of crazy, awesome thoughts enter your head. Don't fight the thoughts, just let them take you deeper and deeper. You'll soon understand the meaning of your existence.

Polisteriex takes about 4 hours for it to kick in