Who is the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker...

Who is the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker? A psychological profile from the 1970's provided the following hallmarks:

-White male
-Dressed well and would not stand out in upscale neighborhoods
-Drove a well-maintained car
-Emotional age of 26 to 30 at the time the crimes were committed
-Engaged in deviant paraphilic behavior and brutal sex in his personal life
-Engaged in sex with prostitutes
-Had a criminal record as a teenager that was expunged
-Had some knowledge of police investigative methods and evidence-gathering techniques
-Had some means of income, but did not work in the early morning hours
-Hated women for real or perceived wrongs
-If married, probably has a submissive spouse who tolerated his sexually deviant behavior
-Intelligent and articulate
-Likely began as a voyeur in his late teens or early twenties
-Lived and/or worked near Ventura, California, in 1980
-Neat and well-organized in his personal life
-Peeped into the windows of many potential victims who were not attacked
-Possibly unmarried and did not enter into long-term relationships
-Self-assured and confident in his abilities
-Sexually "functional" and capable of ejaculation with consenting and non-consenting partners
-Was a skilled and experienced cat burglar and may have begun that way
-Was in good physical condition
-Would appear harmless
-Would continue committing violent crimes until incapacitated by prison, death, or some other intervention
-Would have been described by those who knew him as arrogant, domineering, manipulative, and a chronic liar

So, why did he stop in 1986? Why hasn't anyone come forward to identify who the main in the identikit picture is?

I heard that he was secretly the prince of Wales

That doesn't explain the lack of ears in eyewitness descriptions. You think they'd just get up and lie about that shit?

to be fair internet shitposting wasnt as advanced in the 70s

>psychoLOGical

God dammit Andy! Get off my porch! Go on back to your thread! Go on now!

>So, why did he stop in 1986?
he was kill.

He died if AIDS

because I fucking moved, jesus christ will you people leave me alone? And also, I'm just about to turn 60 so I'm having a harder time remembering where I was and when - that was like 35 years ago.

oh, and I'm not a chronic liar. fucking FBI just throws everything in there - they're the liars, not me.

and one more thing, I don't wear my hair like that anymore - was cool in the 70's/80's but I changed it up to look more current.

He made phone calls to victims and relatives as late as 2004, so no. That didn't happen.

pics or GTFO, noodle-dick faggot

how do I know you're not lying here.

So you are talking about Pat Bateman?

The audio recording is chilling.

On the case, boss. We will find the unsub. We'll take it from here.

They played us like a damn SLIDDLE!!!

I know right? Did you see the full version the FBI put on YouTube?

Maybe he died in a car crash? I would imagine someone like that would do a lot of traveling by car and back then cars weren't exactly 5 star safe. Perhaps a very dangerous man died in a random car crash and it went unnoticed all this time.

Well he's obviously a white dude. Why not go around and racially profile all the white people and just arrest random white dudes? That should solve the problem, shouldn't it?

Go away angry political guy, adults are talking

Explain more please.

Sequence you lay out in the op says he died in 86. No one calmly decides they've had enough.

Source of information? Never once heard he'd made calls as late as '04.