>claim your waifu
>no stealing
>no ERP

Don't be gay
>Misaki Claimed

What if God was a bored anime girl

>make thread
>dies within 10 minutes

I only passed out for like 20 minutes...

I guess people really do hate you...

I like him

idol
if you hate me so much why don't you leave?
thnx bb

I don't hate you............

I thought you didn't

Only problem with posting on my phone is that I have to scroll through folders and one of the thumbnails is just a godawful picture of me

Yes?

np xoxo

ok
just sayin hi

post it

Sure feels cozy here tonight.

Oh, hi. How's it going?

I'll post the edited one...

you bet
no alcohol tonight, just sleep, my friends, and tinnitus
oh
oh wow

cute

Is pretty comfy to me

What?

Eh, I wouldn't say cute. My face throws it off anyway...

Nothing.

the easier they can kill me, the better

What?!

I like that shade of red though.

Oh shush, I meant that there's a reason I'm not showing my face!

But all the cuties say that!

That hasn't gotten any better?

Good way to end the Sunday for me. Then back to the daily grind for a few more days.

Claimed

oof

It has, it's just a little louder than normal

Nope! This time it's serious!

Yep, I don't exactly have a daily grind, but, well, you know how my week is gonna go already.

Pretty sure Mako has a permanent claim on me m8

They say that too!

You're going to make me prove it, aren't you?

more cutes pls

Honestly, I've been thinking that it was not a possibility from the start, but I could be wrong!

I am now experiencing maximum regret...

Don't say I didn't warn you...

Kyouko claimed, howdy folks

Reeeeeeeeee sideways picture

what about the off balancing and all of the other fun stuff you had going on at first? That go away any?

Yep, time flies when busy...but also when you're on break too. Vacations are never long enough, but holidays are around the corner too.

Wrong again...

I find that I never have enough time. No matter what I'm doing, I always wish I'd had more.

Eh?

You were.

Morning.

Eh?!

Morning!

I was right!

hey kyouko
nah balance has been 100%. The ringing is noticeably louder when things get quiet however.

Hello there

You were wrong! But I suppose if you're being nice I can show off what I bought at a convention too...

this one is a lot cuter

Why tho

no u

Very nice outfit.
And probably much more comfortable too!

hiya. getting ready for bed.

post another

>Howdy
Are you the Texan Kyouko?

Quite true, it gets worse at my age, but at the same time, you get more value and meaning out of the time you do get to spend doing the things you want. Something of a tradeoff I suppose.

Kinda sounds like mine, ears are known to fill the silence if you're in exceptionally quiet environments like soundproof rooms.

Claiming Kumin

Honestly I need to dig it out at some point and take some better shots for Mako but I've been lazy. That and self-confidence doesn't come easy to me.

I'm not sure I have others...

Yeah I guess, right now it just seems like I'm wasting a lot.

Ah sleep tight!

I am from Texas, I'm going to assume it's still me and Italy Kyouko

I didn't like the colors of the first outfit, and silver hair may be very nice in anime, but gray hair is not that appealing

How are you doing?

A cute

A Texas man, are ya?
Which part?

Hello all, how are you today?

I get you, but cosplay is cosplay, and that one was done in a rush. Actually most of my cosplays were.

Pretty good, pretty good! You?

Good, you?

kek
nah just the bedroom
not quite!
but thanks

Oh ho, what do we have here?
I'm in Dallas

I don't blame you, you didn't design the character, you were still cute in both

Good, thanks. How's the day been?

Whoops, anywho how's it hangin?

Yep, thought so. The howdy gave it away. DFW area here.

If you ever get a chance to go in one of those rooms, then do it. Just don't stay in there too long. It's interesting yet eerie at the same time.

Shush. I'm not cute at all, really.

I've spent most of it in bed trying to get my stomach to settle, but that isn't always a bad thing.

Getting ready for work. I don't know why I thought I needed to leave 5 mins earlier today but I don't.

I know what you mean. If you feel too bad it could be a bummer, but sometimes getting an excuse to laze around and take care of yourself is nice.

: ) Nice to see you here

Haha ain't that somethin, which part of DFW??

> I'm not cute at all, really.
Tsk tsk, you need confidence in yourself

p. good
how have you been?
that's wild

Southwest Dallas here, I drive around all over for the hell of it on nights/weekends though. Keeps me relaxed after a long work week.

>wild
Reminds me that I'm more than ready for deer season and the cooler weather here.

LONG week of work, time to relax and down some whiskey

Damn you're on the other side,
East Dallas here baby

Better to be early than late though! I remember a time when I was late to things a lot and it was awful.

Yeah. Honestly I'd have loved to do more, but we deal.

Maybe, I don't think so though...

Na get it! People love confidence! Would you like to be with someone who isn't so sure all the time?

Indeed we do. Think it'll pass after the day of rest? Be a bummer to have to jump back into thinks feeling sick.

hello friend

>tfw STILL don't have my hunting license here and want to drop some hogs with 175 SMKs
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
very nice, wish I could drink too but I'm a straight edge (at least until I find a suitable amount of alcohol to change that).

Yay, KRC! Nice to see you, how are you?

Yep, that's nothing a 20 minute drive or so can't solve. I commute daily closer to Lake Highlands/north side of White Rock Lake. Used to work in Pleasant Grove for a couple of years.

Gonna have to hop on I-10, cross the Texas border, and kill some hogs. Just make sure you got permission if it's on private property.

Time for me to get some sleep though, take it easy.

Uh... I'm not saying anything here.

Yeah probably, it's alcohol stuff so I'll be fine tomorrow.

I can respect that. Hell I gave up that whole straight edge thing after hardships hit me like a tank

Not bad, not bad at all
Good night partner

Trust me, confidence will make life easier

Oooh I see I see. I mean, if you're gonna get sick, it might as well be because you had fun the night before.

Oh I know, I used to have it. Then I stopped having it.

Yeah, I believe Mako actually managed to drink me under the table for once. Or, well, the desk.

related thread!

Get shrekt
>Ran out of soda
>...
>......
>.........
Cider it is I guess.

You should like have it again

sleepy how about you ?

Hey

Right around that area

Interesting Jill

Sounds like a fun time, was it just you and them or was it a whole shindig?