Wht do you love to hate Sup Forums? Can't you see it will only destroy you in the end? We are all one people...

Wht do you love to hate Sup Forums? Can't you see it will only destroy you in the end? We are all one people, one race and we should take care of one another. It's the only way we'll survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3__NN16uoXk
youtu.be/2lVu4BF4LsI
youtube.com/watch?v=GeZhkjN0Yio&index=41&list=WL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not a a

Hate keeps us strong. Fuck off kike.

learn to shill, THIS IS NOW A KEK THREAD

>Wht do you love to hate Sup Forums? Can't you see it will only destroy you in the end? We are all one people, one race and we should take care of one another. It's the only way we'll survive.

Have you seen your debt, Amerilard? The West can't take car of the world. The West created societies of plenty, with Western values. If you let the 3rd world in with their values they will destroy everything. They will consume everything and put such a strain on the system it will collapse. They will pervert our Western civilization with their inferior values and beliefs, overthrowing what made as successful in the first place.

Their countries suck because their cultures and belief systems suck. You will just import their problems until it kills us.

You only need food and shelter. Everything else should go to the Muslims.

>mfw pe pill.
youtube.com/watch?v=3__NN16uoXk

youtu.be/2lVu4BF4LsI

I'll build a longer table alright. For my friends and family.

Love and hate literally walk hand in hand. If you have nothing to love, you're most likely just emotionless and don't care about anything.

If you're hateful, it means you have something to love and something to fight for.

If you're vengeful, it means you used to have something to love but it was taken from you.

When we have more than what we need, we should store it for when we do need it, rather than giving it away to ungrateful people. Or better yet, we should stop making more than we need and start focusing more on specialization.

Why not build both.

The longer table should be for new children in your own family. Not to invite niggers and muslims who hate you and your culture to get some free shit.

The fence is to keep the niggers and muslims out because they want to rape and kill your family members and steel your shit.

Scientific studies show that if you have a fence between you and your neighbour you are more likely to have a successful relationship.
Less conflict if you segregade.
Cause you know... you can choose who to invite anyway.

When you open your mouth about debt, you confirm your retardation. Sovereign debt is not the same kind of debt that your mommy and daddy use to buy things.

Find something else to talk about leaf.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure everyone with a three digit IQ will agree with you. This is literally commie propaganda that would have landed its creator in prison 60 years ago.

have you accepted the almighty KEK as your savior yet, Sup Forums?

>mfw pe pilled

Tell others to build their own tables. Everyone should be taking care of their own. Then we can talk about fences.

>When you open your mouth about debt, you confirm your retardation. Sovereign debt is not the same kind of debt that your mommy and daddy use to buy things.

Yeah. It's not like like states eventually default, causing economic meltdown. That never happens.

Oh look, an argument in favor of private charity used to promote the government stealing half your income to feed parasites. Haven't seen that one before.

>mfw I have enough good boy points to get a sticker

This shit makes me nauseous.

Why don't you practice what you preach and open your own home to the lowest common denominators first?

You are naive and oblivious to human nature.

>Gallant has more than what he needs. He built a tall fence, and invited only his friends to his small table. The small group enjoyed the lunch, everyone ate plenty, nobody complained and there were only few dishes to clean. Everyone helped cleaning and Gallant continued to have more than what he needed.

>Goofus has more than what he needs. He built a huge table and let the whole neighborhood come. Over 20 spic children, 30 nigger children and more than 50 families came. They pissed on his lawn, raped his dog, stole his gardening ornaments, his wife was brutally raped in the bathroom and nobody ever knew until 2 months later. Everyone had miserable little portions to eat, everyone complained, everyone was angry and mad at Goofus. At the end there were over 200 dishes to clean and no nigger helped clean them. Goofus had nothing to live with for the following 3 months.

Dont be like Goofus kids

>I have enough for tendies
I have been a really good boy, but I have been a bad goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=GeZhkjN0Yio&index=41&list=WL

Move out of Portland and give away your stuff before demanding that anyone else share their hard-earned resources with alien parasites.

Why are we not talking about that fucking 9gag watermark

that was pretty good never looked at it that way thanks user