Why is teenage pussy so easy to score?

Why is teenage pussy so easy to score?

Because women are whores, and teenage girls are at their horniest while at their dumbest.

Good question annon

I literally just answered it.

Have more?

Because their pussy is a new toy they want to play with.

they're not, unless you are also a teenager

you start looking real old to them long before you see it in the mirror.

When they hit their mid to late 20s, they start getting attracted do guys in their 40s, sometimes 50s depending on the guy. I think its because secretly they all want to fuck their daddy.

Fuck off Freud everyone knows that's bullshit

Except that I am by the nature of one of my hobbies, around 21-30yo girls, a lot of them. I hear the shit they say, I see the shit they post to each other on social media, and I see the guys they fuck. Its a fact that MANY chicks that age start wanting to fuck guys 15-20 years older than them.
It might not be because they want to fuck their daddy, but they definitely want to fuck older men. In that age range specifically.

I was fucking a 16yo last year (I was 33). Some of them prefer older men.

Hormones

Social status

It still being "new"

34yo here, I was hitting on a 22yo the other night and she started with the "you're so old" but 30 minutes later she was dtf.
I think they like being challenged, she expected me to treat her like a princess and pay for everything and when I laughed in her face she suddenly took an interest.

Low standards is why user.

They don't know good from bad, so they see any man who has his own anything as good. A lot of women naturally like older men so again, they think they're doing good. You could be terrible in the sack and they would probably not even know better.

For younger guys, like age 25-29.. Older women are easy as fuck to hook up with. I'm 29 and the last couple years after I moved to SW Florida, I've been banging so many hot rich older women its been insane. They range from low 30s to late 40s but usually right in the range of 36-45..

They don't even really care other than you talking to them once in awhile and then being ready when they are ready... Its literally the best thing ever

where do you find your milfs? ive had luck on whisper but thats about it

If I had a dollar for every 21-29yo chick I have seen making out with a dude going gray, so mid to late 40s if not early 50s, I would be rich.

It could be the gold digger factor too. A 50yo dude generally has a good job, money in the bank, and can afford to buy her shit till she gives up the hole.
My buddy's sister started fucking their 35yo neighbor when she was 15 to get rides places and such. My GF's 17yo sister used to fuck her neighbor who was 50something to get him to buy us beer.

Chicks are whores for the most part. If you find one that isn't hold onto that shit, because most will just fuck your friends then blame you for it.

>milfs
HA! These ugly hags were the dumb stronk independent woman who didnt need a man until they reached 30 and realized that most men quit caring about them. Then they become desperate and fuck anything that moves in a pathetic attempt to find someone who will love them.

More proof that most girls are whores.

I am married, my wife is awesome, I married her specifically because she ISN'T one of the dumb sluts (inbeforthatswhatyouthink)

When I go out to a bar or club with friends, I get FAR more attention from ladies when I am wearing my wedding ring. Sometimes I don't wear if if I am trying to get one of by buddy's laid, so it doesn't seem like a married guy out sleezing. If I am not wearing my ring, sure some chicks talk to me, but I don't make any effort so its really rare. If I am wearing my ring, fucking chicks come to me to talk. I have had more than one literally fondle my ring while handing me a piece of paper with their number on it.

Women are extremely competitive while also being desperate to prove their worth, if they can get a married man to cheat then they feel like they have "beaten" his wife and proven themselves above her.

One of my buddies went out and bought a wedding ring to wear, he swears he gets laid 10X more since he got it. He says particularly the number of women who don't want to fuck him but are willing to just blow him has skyrocketed.

Bullshit.... gimp...go spread your feminists whiteman hating propaganda somewhere else. Females are all disgusting sluts that will do the most repugnant acts to even a filthy homeless geriatric. for the least amount of motivation... and love every second.

>ITT complete fantasy

/thread

What country are you in and what is your age? If you are in your mid 20s in a western nation and having a hard time picking up late teens you are either awkward as fuck or never go out.

I never go out. Wouldn't know what to do if I did.

There is your problem, you can't expect to pick girls up without going where they are and talking to them.

Didn't say I expected anything or that I had a problem. It was just a friendly reminder that people literally come to this board to spout pure bullshit. That's what it's here for.

yo someone hook me up with some teen girl snapchats.

will send dick pics

more

100% that both girls in that pic only eat organic and claim gluten alergies while avoiding anything GMO

While readily taking molly sold to them by a random guy named Trevor who deals out of of the trunk of his civic.

looks like you are friends with fucking the biggest whores in the world. That's not normal sorry bud

Fangirlina

anything winworthy?

/thread

Being a 20 yo relatively attractive college male, pussy is fucking hard to get. It could be this dumb af liberal ass school I go to where half the women are lesbian

maybe im ugly

Like this user. Row row fight the powa

Nah, sorry

done

this, also low expectations

Should be an interesting response

why?

does no response count as interesting? cuz thats all i got yet

Because she's a little skank but is still in the denial stage.

When I hit 20-21 I couldn't keep the bitches off my dick. Most were 15-19. It probably helped that I ended up fucking 1 or 2 popular 9/10 teens and then ended up fucking all their hot friends in alphabetical order. Haha

Well she's in NJ so it's pretty late.

whjoa fuck moddss

MODS

Well I'm in PA so tell her to wake tf up and sent me tits lol

my name is Trevor and i approve this post

Because my rag smells funny

You b8 fags ever hear of the number 18 or better yet, 19?

Where do they all hang out?

Bump

U MEAN $$$$$$$$$$$

different user. how do i stop being quiet and reserved and not have my mind go blank when i'm with people? I want to pick up chicks. I'm sick of my dick being dry.

What's the best way to pick up non-ghetto black girls? I've heard they're freaks in bed and I want to try.

the denial stage? Explain what you mean.

where do they go that you can go without it seeming like you're being a creep specifically out to perv on girls younger than you?

At the local bingo club