/ India General: Where Have They Gone Edition /

I have only seen one Indian here in the past several days, did they all die? Wtf happened? Say what you want about Pajeets, their music is catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Now that you mention it i've only seen like 3 Indian posters these past couple weeks, where are those guys

I heard they launched a mini space shuttle recently. Memes aside that's pretty impressive

they're working on indoor plumbing and LOOs

Did we bully them out of existence? Please come back, Pajeet. It's not the same without you.

>LOOs
Ok...
>Being an American
>Using British Terms
Ok you little Dandy, why don't you stick a fucking feather in your hat and call it Macaroni? That'll make your English idols love you for sure. There's literally nothing Eurofaggots love more than American underclass acting like Euros and making a mockery of their shitty culture.

Nope. All you've done is become a pawn of London you piece of shit.

hello newfriend :^)

hi, proxybrit.

one of them told me they don't want to bother commenting because the autistic poo in loo commenters come out in droves

>Urban centers aren't population sinks
You must be either a retard or a sneaky brit. The only non-white population in America that population sources IN America are the blacks who have the Black Belt in the South which liberal faggots keep trying to destroy with the help of these urbanite stormfags who want everyone living in urban centers.

Fuck you fag. The American Negro is superior to the Eurofag white any day of the week since the American at least gives a fuck about honor while euros are just a bunch of elitist queers who keep looking for "justification" for neocolonialsim
>"oh, no, our government-funded abortion and welfare just decimated our population! I guess we'll have to 'work with' African countries in the name of 'protecting' the environment or some shit so America can't Suez-Crisis us again."

Fuck, I wish we could just enslave the eurofags. Give every black American several eurofaggot slaves and every white member of the Souther Diaspora a couple. That'll solve all our racial tensions and finally get eurfaggots to actually create wealth for once.

You're not an Indian unless you're in your shitty capital(i.e. London's little bitch)... in which case, you're a fucking traitor who has more loyalty to those gun-grabbing queers than to your own people. Fucking Loyalist scum.

>one of them told me they don't want to bother commenting because the autistic poo in loo commenters come out in droves
Shut up you British 5th column infesting our continent. Most of those faggots were probably the pro-brit ones just acting as a foil just to get Americans to enforce London's cultural imperialism meant to extend its influence over the areas of India that Brits are too "proper" to oppress directly.

All Brits should be exterminated.

Too serious to comment on dubdubs, sad!

POO

IN

LOO

Yankee Brit-o-phile

>Too much of an anglophile to stand up against the unwarrented British influence.
What a waste.

I love eating fried chicken just to piss off the Eurofag upper class.

Chicken War:
America 1
Eurofaggots 0

????? Are you taking your burgers on time, fattie?