Do you like Latinas?

Do you like Latinas?

Depends what you mean by "latina"? The original European ones or the fake American ones?

My Latina gf
Answer: yes

Yup

>fake

shut up autist

one can be this stupid?

YES!

damn, she looks good. would sniff that ass for days

what kind of Latina is she?

fuck no, they are cunts

yes

Wow really nice argument you have there.

Original "latina" people are European people. Americans stole that term to describe South-American cultures and people as a whole.

Just like they have stolen word "hispanic" which originally means person from Roman province called "Hispania" which is modern day Iberian Peninsula.

Depends on the Latina.

True South American latinas generally hate niggers. They’re super dramatic but god damn... delicious pussy, cute tits, a lot of them know how to cook and clean. Family oriented and submissive at home. Passionate.

Only thing is, you need to be a man. Latinas love to piss off their man, as my gf says: “I like to see you angry. Turns me on”.

Shit ton of family drama. You’re technically dating her family too. Baggage, unless like me, you learn to tune it out.

Tl;dr - latinas are the new white women. Avoid the ghetto ones and you’ll get passionate marriage material. Plus they hate niggers. Mine does.

guatemalan

This. Dated a few latinas who loved to see me heated. Made the sex amazing.

white women > other women with no white skyn

is simple

Why not?

most latinas are very passionate in bed, they really want you to fucked real good.

What you're speaking of is Spaniard vs Hispanic

Only up until about 25. After that, a lot of them just inflate between the neck and hips like a barrel on stilts. They're generally psycho anyway

only the white ones

does she ever sit on your face?

Latin is not synonymous with Latino, this debate has been had a million times

a lot

bump

what does it smell like?

The autism is strong with this one

Spaniards are Hispanic

You do realize that word "latina" means (at least in Europe where that word comes from) someone speaking Latin based language as his/her ethnic/native language.

In Europe these ethnic groups who speak Latin bases languages as their ethnic language are Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian people. There's also few more smaller ethnic groups who speak some dialect of some Latin based language.

In retard America this word "latina" and "latino" has became a term not associated with people related to Roman Empire and Vulgar Latin but a blanket term for Spanish speaking "brown" people.

Latin, latina, latino, hispanic... are all European words which Americans appropriated and applied incorrectly.

autism: the post

Who fucking cares. language evolves you autistic pedant.

Nothing evolved when you apply wrong terms to wrong people. Make new ones and use them. That would mean that the language is evolving. Now when you use wrong words for wrong things it's more like going backwards.

Americans gave new meaning to the words like you give new meaning to autist.

Of course

Just because you find it illogical doesn't mean its not a form of evolution. No single person is in charge of language and how it progresses, so sometimes the meanings of words change / are appropriated. it happens all the time, and in every language group. you're just an angry pedant looking for something to whine about. Stop

this

Latino is just spanish for latin. Muricans simply riped it off from it to describe latin-americans. There is literally no difference

you're literally an autist

Sure as fuck do but it's too much of a risk that they balloon out after getting married/having kids. If her mom is lardass or she has more than 5 cousins I'ma pump, dump and gtfo

there is nothing sexier than medium to large latina booty

Also, I wonder why Latina butt looks so good in thongs

checkd and kekd

Im fucking one, so I guess so

Latina feet smell sooo good

Well, most of latinas don't hate niggers, trust me, i guess you are lucky with your girl.

No, gross. I'm latino so I don't wanna date other Latinos. Its just gross to me. They gotta be white if I'm Fucking it

Foot fag, nice