All my friends hate new chinese immigrants

>all my friends hate new chinese immigrants
>mean while they are bros with polynesians
>all have dozens of polynesian friends
>chinese are 100x more well behaved and productive than polynesians

Are white people irrational in your country too Sup Forums?

t. chinaman

>Wanting Kiwis to side with the chinks over the Maoris

Why hello ZHANG

The sound of chink is absolutely howling from this post

I don't know, Chile is 100% Amerindian stronk

t. Xiao Fun Low Mein

But the chineses I've met were very uneducated

»he doesn't hate everyone who is nonwhite

White "people" like their immigrants to be as successful as them or preferaby slightly less successful. Too bad or too good is a no-go.

>black people
fuck them, not successful by any metric
>east asian people
fuck them, too successful
another example
>arabs
fuck them, not successful by any metric
>jews
fuck them, too successful

however mediocre immigrants are liked. here in the netherlands it would be moluccans (christian indonesians). they're mostly below the dutch by every metric but they're not terrible and in some metrics decent

The polynesians are the irrational ones.

Incredible that you can train an Irishman to type words using a simple system of pulleys and weights

Not sure about Mollucans specifically, because no individual stats are kept about subgroups of Indonesians. So in the stats the asians, whites and mixed ones are all combined. But in general Indonesians outperform Dutch people in most metrics.

There is a reason why Mark Rutte his parents lived in Indonesia, Wilders is Indonesian, Thierry Baudet is Indonesian.

incredible post

White Indonesians like the guys you mentioned are just dutch, some with a tiny amount of indonesian blood.

They're not indonesian

>White "people"

That's true of everyone though.

M8 Mark Rutte is not Indonesian

What the fuck is wrong with you? Please stop with the internet for today

I don't think there is any other minority so well represented in the government. And 90% in the right wing. Pic related became the Dutch European Commissioner.

Forgot pic.

not really
everyone hates blacks and arabs but only the minority of those hates jews and asians

it's true that mediocre immigrants are welcome though it's why the portuguese are totally tolerated

In theory our King, Queen and Prime Minister are all minorities.
But because they don't look foreign enough the left wing will never acknowledge it.

literally not indonesians you fucking mong

it would be like me saying "yo africans ain't bad" because white south africans are successful

they're dutch people who REPATRIATED

Hey Zhang, whatcha doin'?

fuck asians of any variety