youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-B42gXcoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aW8sbCTNomE
youtube.com/watch?v=l-NsexzzllI
youtube.com/watch?v=ddOeLCD-Iuo
youtube.com/watch?v=0FG509-sQ9U
youtube.com/watch?v=nlmh_dESQZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes our gay

He probably has at least 20 kids he doesn't know about from fucking groupies.

maybe yours, but not mine.

who here /longterm/?

you're MY gay, annon-kun

Men can't get pregnant

I would suck his cock

how based is this man?

Kekd

And checkd

youtube.com/watch?v=xpaX2j75UKk

>you'll never fuck groupies and be so alpha you have kids you don't know about

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

2busy4pussy

He's alpha as fuck

Damn I never knew he was so fucking autistic.
I kinda feel the same way to be honest though.
I don't like knowing I'm wasting someone's time.

I saw him live a few months ago, and he is the eptimoe of an sjw cuck nu-male. He literally told a story about threatening to beat up one his friends for using the word faggot, and spent 30 minutes basically screeching about Drumph and white people

excuse me is that a fucking ian curtis wojak

He's my hero!

youtube.com/watch?v=gN3-AnFy11I&t=29s

Embracing the MGTOW lifestyle, nice

fuck yeah it is, I saw it posted the other day and was like no fucking way that's everything I want

not gonna lie, he's autistic as fuck

damn i'm probably autistic too

i goddamn wish I could be autistic and not socially inept instead of autistic and socially retarded
overthinking is goddamn awful

>no gf or children at 56
dropped

Guy is living the dream. Idk why all the shit talk

This only make you think about how much of your damn time and space you spend on a relatioship.

I should really make something with my life instead of bitching about no gf

actual documentary footage of a typical day in Henry Rollins' life

That's not a pic of Anthony Kiedis

The reason why he isn't in a relationship is because he's the shit and far too work-obsessed for any woman on the planet?

I'm not in a relationship because I'm a cagey sperg with trust issues. He isn't in a relationship for the exact same reason. What a perpetually delusional ass this guy is.

I feel bad for him that he didn't have conceal carry to save his room mate. What a shame he is a gun grabber,

>neck thicker than head
>narrow shoulder span

what is this mode called

thought this was a tim buckley wojak and burst out laughing :(

also lmao what does that random info have to do with someone being /ourguy/ or not?

Rollins looks like one of those ultra masculine gays that likes to fuck twinks and traps

Henry Rollins isn't alpha. He's just good at autistic screeching.

>sjw cuck nu-male

you forfeited your right to an adult opinion when your strung these buzzwords together lad. next time use proper words.

imagine thinking your life is incomplete because u dont have a few extra ppl in it lmao

>not spreading your seed

he literally failed as a man and human being

pathetic

I don't think so. I honestly don't think he's gay. I could definitely see him being into femdom and humiliation though. Specifically because he's this hyper-masculine alpha yet paradoxically shit with the more subtle aspects of vulnerability despite being so le alpha and in control at all times. He seems like the exact type that would find femdom cathartic because of that.

t. armchair psych

this is how low the bar is for a successful life? nutting in a woman. damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs

>If I married some nice gal

i hate this homespun grandpa way he has of saying basic shit. give it a rest, henry.

pretty sure his manager is the closest thing to his girlfriend, i think she's been handling his entire life for the last 20 years or so: instagram.com/p/BUzcpWxh9fl/?taken-by=henryandheidi

Wow, so all those Philippinos, Africans and alcoholics who have up to 10 uneducated, sick children had succeed in life, unlike me.

being beta is not competing at all

He can still bang any number of broads between age 18 and 56, wherever he goes. Why would he ever get married? Women drool and touch their vagina at the very thought of Henry Rollins.

he's nearly 60 and tries to have a sense of humor. It's not too late for you to try

Come in and Burn [DreamWorks, 1997]

Speaking as someone who enjoyed Rollins' spoken word twofer "The Boxed Life", which recalls a lab assistant's job among other homely pursuits, it should come across as no surprise that this thrash-and-churn is his metalest metal yet. It's all the more surprising that Spielberg and Katzenberg would decide to make him their flagship rocker--for all his corporate clout and cult cred, he was off the charts in a couple of weeks. As pathetic as it is for aging Spinal Taps to fabricate an adolescent despair they remember mostly from groupies and fan mail, it's even more pathetic never to feel anything else. C-

sometimes you can be so autistic that you transcend into tricking everyone else that you are alpha
the people that do this without trying (like rollins) are actual alphas, the ones that can't do it without trying are more autistic than not

Flag was better before rollins

lol no
Morris is a shit vocalist
Rollins gave them the voice they needed

He's right, that album is cringe-inducing. Rollins is like Rivers Cuomo and Billie Joe Armstrong who are also middle aged guys who can't grow the fuck up.

henry rollins is a huge faggot. that being said i'm sure someone here will cry to this and declare him /ourguy/ even though he's not
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-B42gXcoQ

I saw Ween with Rollins once because he was dating my mom and had to babysit me so he decided to take me to one of their shows even though I wanted to go see The Wonder Stuff but he told me "Awww shit man what the fuck that corporate MTV shite they foist on you like I foist myself on your mother? come on buddy, we're gonna watch Ween kick out the fuckin' hard jams!" I had to sit through an hour of these two (what I suspect were) mental patients spewing BS about zits and weasels and "Big poppa Gene Ween" in a barely understandable wail while that fucking primate Henry is headbanging while keeping the rest of his body perfectly still and slowly collapsing it toward the floor like a fucking limbo-er and continually getting into arguments with hecklers between songs about the "genius of Ween" and how "there's always some U2 listening malcontent who will deny true genius". I just sat and tried to hum Here Comes Your Man in my head and pretend I wasn't there.

He seems to have a rare form of autism, he's very serious at all times, often comes across very cringe worthy and dense in interviews, seems to often engage and confront people directly when he feels insecure as a shield

Ween really do suck though.

he does look mad gay in that pic yeah

he has a son

>no sense of humour

Does anyone think Joe Cole was his gay lover?

This video clip explains it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aW8sbCTNomE

no you didn't you watched the video of him ranting about this

youtube.com/watch?v=l-NsexzzllI

We're all autistic here, user

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ddOeLCD-Iuo
youtube.com/watch?v=0FG509-sQ9U

He's a genius. An asshole, extremely blunt, but a genius. I feel so bad for people who don't get this dude.

>/fit/ descibes their ideal gf

Clearly you see and interpret what you want to see and interpret.

He's not that spergy, I know pro writers and they're all like that, they hate the fucking phone and never ring anybody else either.

DJ FUCKHEAD

I GOT MUSCLES N STUFF

gay

youtube.com/watch?v=nlmh_dESQZA

this is fucking retarded and disturbing and stupid af

He's the type of person who uses his opinions as an excuse for being a douchebag. A lot like the alt-right

>tfw Aussie and you can fight any junkie that tries to rob you cos there is a 0% chance they have a gun

yeah no he's overcome his biological programming and not subjecting future generations to this bullshit existence. 100% correct way to conduct oneself

Yes, He's a loser also.

You don't win life by having offspring, dumbass