How are you /feel/ing tonight, user? Get it off your chest

How are you /feel/ing tonight, user? Get it off your chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEyOwLY3rV4
youtube.com/watch?v=xIwzpUiOXUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant find a good new audiobook. no new book, no sleep.

inb4 fightclub 2:user strikes back

Just trying like hell to come off another bender. Did a month sober recently then fucked up again. One of the strangest things that happens when I drink again is the emotional regression where it feels like yesterday that my ex left me when it was a year ago. Sober for a month and I couldn't care less about it and feel as though I've moved on. Oh well back on the wagon I go.

>be 31
>NEET
>flu

Ive been better

Current thoughts
>the pyro updates pretty cool
>why the fuck does everyone think that weed is snake oil
>Fun. Is my shit
>I wish days were longer

I wish they had volleyball games where it was mandatory for the girls to be completely naked. So when they ran and jumped I could see their titties bounce and once a team loses they would be required to eat each others pussies out and suck on each others tits. I would watch every game and jack off so fucking much. I would bring my own cum jar too because I know I'll be jacking off multiple times through each match. Then once over I get the jar signed by the players and keep it as a momento. I'll start a collection of autographed cum filled jars and sell them off as sports memorabilia. I'll make thousands, become rich, and live the high life.

I've been sick the entire fucking year and because of that I haven't been able to get a job and leave my meet status behind. I feel frustrated and depressed as fuck. Right now my balls fucking hurt because of an infection.
Is that what you wanted to hear, op?

I’m feeling really nostalgic and completely dead on the inside with a touch of suicidal thoights.

neet*

Define "they"

Angry. My girlfriend is depressed and won't keep a conversation with me. But she does go out with friends to try to feel better, which goes to shit when she gets home. She never argues with me either. I can't punch nor smash because long distance. Too ugly to cheat on her too

Been having trouble finding a job lately, every time i find something that looks good there is always a catch.. like its too far, or they require a car or 4 years experience. I live in quite a rural area so there isn't public transport to take me places, have $20 in my bank account and i can't see any way i can get money. But other then that i'm okay

I feel you. I hate the bullshit when lovers think they need to talk to friends about their problems when they have a long distance relationship. I'm sorry about your situation my Sup Forumsro.

>had this "fuck it" mentality my entire adult life where I thought it was cool to be a perpetual adolescent working a shitty job and getting fucked up on the weekends
>probably had this mentality to cope with my inadequacies
>mid 20's now and this lifestyle is incredibly unfulfilling/depressing
>see old classmates from high school advancing in life
>been stuck in dead-end job since I was 18
>severe anxiety issues that have me feeling trapped in this job
>was in all AP/honors classes in high school and did well without even trying but social anxiety prevented me from pursuing college
>know I'm completely squandering all of my potential
>had gorgeous girlfriend who was completely in love with me for some weird reason and would do anything for me
>I loved her too
>ruined the relationship with my extreme fear of commitment.
>shes gone and happy with a new guy
>most of my lifelong hobbies are no longer fun
>been gaming since I was a small child
>can't remember the last time I was put more than 30 minutes into a video game
>skateboarding was my other love pretty much my entire life
>feel like I'm wasting my time doing it as an adult
>falling sucks a lot more now too
>occupy most of my free time by watching shit on youtube or playing guitar/listening to music

I feel burnt out and directionless fellas. Also I'm extremely exhausted right now so if this shit isnt coherent my bad.

Prostitution is always a desperate option if your single.

Yeah i'm single but the town i live in is like 90% old people and i'm not ready to have my ass taken by the elderly

>i dont even know what that feel is anymore
>ive had it for so long that its become me
>i want to get it out but can no longer quantify it

>

>im so tired
>so tired of that feel

Thanks, man. That means a lot. I've tried talking to her. All that "I'm here for you" but all I get is "I don't know why. This happens in all my relationships after a few months." No idea what that means

Do you use librivox?

You sound a shit ton like my brother but that chances of that are almost 0. Anyways, I have a fuck it attitude also but after reading your reply, holy shit. I'll need to open my eyes for a few days.

In my experiences they're either
1. Actually don't know why you're there, the hate them self's/ in deppresion
2. Just attention whores ((im not calling her either))
3. Starting to lose Intrest in you.

You've got to do something and fast.

Its a toxic attitude. Also, for me it was/is a complete front. I've always cared A LOT about things and am highly sensitive but adopted the "fuck it" vibe to try and protect myself I guess. Using alcohol for any and all social events is a great way to make others think you don't give a flying fuck about anything so thats how I've lived for years. I'm tired dude.

Terrible, I lost most of my friends to adult hood and my foster parents gave up on supporting me I work at a gas station part time and contemplate death daily... I take 4 pills every morning just to be numb and I've hit a wall im only 22...

Sick as fuck brotato

what medication do you take ?

She's laid clues to sexual abuse in the past, so she might be depressed. I was her first and she couldn't sleep with past partners. Said she was feeling weird and had to tell them to get off and leave before it went any further. So it could be depression. Or she could lose interest. What should I do? I myself am seeing a therpaist. I can't help for shit

Is it a feeling of being behind all things? I'm in my mid 20s and just now getting into college after the military for a few years. 18 - 22 were the fuck it years, the worst decisions ever. Anyone that ever advised against something was right 100%, but I didn't want to listen. Even after military, I feel like I slipped behind my whole generation...or two. College helps see the gap, all these young kids. It's a weird feeling.

Man I can only imagine how strange it would be to go back to college now at 25. I see younger kids at work often and it always makes me feel so fucking old. Like I'm at the point now where there is a clear physical difference between 18-19 year olds and people my age. Feels weird.

To answer your question, yeah, I think thats part of it. But mostly I think it stems from the feeling that no matter what I do I will not be able to advance in life because I am a prisoner to my anxiety. Been on every medication in the book and nothing has helped in the long term.

Scared to go to school due to a rumor starting. I've been depressed and sick of my dad. I've been having suicidal thoughts and when I went to family for help I was told to suck it up and they made me feel extremely guilty by telling me how much I have

I'm lovesick. I miss my ex girlfriend but she's moved 8,000 miles away and the girl I've got a crush on just told me she doesn't want to talk for a while. I'm lonely and depressed, but I'm thinking about making music and film. I need to flex my creative side or I'm going to blow my brains out.

Have you ever read/listened to the dresden files books? If you haven't, check it out.

bored, picking through some threads on here and Reddit looking for easy prey.. nothin yet :/

Do it. Listen to this user. I was the same as the both of you, and it did NOT work out. It's a rut, and an unfulfilling rut at that. Do whatever you need to in order to start thinking more positively. Set small goals for yourself and achieve them.

I feel you man, I did my time and got the fuck out and feel like I completely wasted my time and I developed a bad drinking habit when I was in too, I'm sober now though, wouldn't be if it didn't get me into trouble. Its good that you're going to school though man, and military experience is a neat thing to have.

Wish my mother died tonight would be so awesone

someone got grounded today lel

Not everyone lives in their mothers basement faggot. She needs to die so she can stop contacting me bringing her toxicity in my life. She'd be better off anyway seeing as how she's mentally ill and a widow.

wait, ive been meaning to ask.. do mentally ill people pass down their defects?

Sometimes

Dumb nigger

same guy?

Still trying to figure out if I want to live. Having no dreams and aspirations really sucks dick.

when i felt that way i threw a dart at a wall full of job options and went with it.. worked so far..

Not sure what I'm doing with my life. No friends that I actually hang out with just acquaintances.

My normal day is basically just work and then videogames.

Love videogames but I'm pretty sure I just use them now as an escape from reality and to make the time go by.

Well never being able to talk or see my cousins ever again due to family issues, never having a gf, getting older, mental problems.

Yeah... trying my best

Envy, that's what I'm feeling tonight. Seeing couples walking around. Makes me miss my ex. Sure, I've been with other girls since then but nothing even close to what her and I had. Fuckin' depressing anons

you two play videogames together
F I X E D

>you two play videogames together
I can't play games much anymore. I don't find enjoyment out of them.

time to hit up those rebound hoes in your contacts.

been using tinder for a month and a half. have only gotten 4 matches the first week i had it and havnt had any since. not even a bad looking guy. i do fairly well in real life when i go out, but this shitty ass dating app makes me feel like a fuckin troll.

do your duty and play with sad user >:(

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iEyOwLY3rV4

Copypasta'd from another thread that is probably gonna 404

>This year has destroyed me
>I had a really good job, I was making sweet cash, heavy lifting all the time, and then my back froze up on me one day, and I could hardly walk.
>Go get an xray, turns out I have scoliosis and a badly degenerated spine.
>So I go in and tell my boss. He seems understanding. But 3 months later he comes for a chat, says I have to start lifting things again.
>I tell him for the hundredth time I can't lift. That i'll accept a pay cut and do other duties. He gives me a piece of paper that says I am unfit for work until my doctor declares I can lift 45kg all day.
>My doctor refuses, I have to resign. Have no choice.
>I've been jumping through hoops trying to get on disability, but in Australia it's near impossible. Plus my GP doesn't talk about the DSP anymore, just writes me off on one of those fucking certificates month after month.
>With the money I get, I can pay rent, and then have about $50 if i'm lucky to last me 2 weeks.
>I don't see an exit. I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.
>I want to die - but I have a partner I met while I was working, and he hasn't left me even though i've pushed him away and told him to before.
>I don't know what to do anymore. I can't work - i can hardly walk. I'm always in agony. I take 300mg of tramadol daily for the pain and it only just helps.
>I just want to be happy again

Psychologist tells me I can be happy.
Doctor tells me I can be happy.

I can't be happy on jobseeker payments when I obviously cannot work.. I can hardly stand up for too long, or my back/hip/leg starts to hurt..

I mean fuck, I can hardly leave the house.

My BF is holding out hope that I will be cleared for the DSP but I don't think I will. They leave quadruplegics for months waiting for a yes or no. I'll be dead by this time next year if I am still waiting.

It ain't pussy I'm after bro. Pussy comes easy enough. I want to be able to really just let it all loose and have a connection. Owell. Guess ill just get stoned/drunk again tonight.

>be on tinder for months and get no responses to anyone I match with
>super like a girl
>she likes me back and we start talking
>tfw she's a dyke
FML

Lonely as usual although its one of those nights where it really sinks in and you feel hopeless to the point where even your favorite shows, games, music cant really cheer you up. Distractions help to cope with the loneliness.

>you feel hopeless to the point where even your favorite shows, games, music cant really cheer you up
This is me. I cannot find any enjoyment in home entertainment like I used to. I am just numb and don't know what to do.

>30m
>feeling like I might never be able to make up for what my parents did for me
>seeing success all around me, but not enough in what I do
>haven't talked to my abusive brother in over four years and I don't plan to, but it eats me up from the inside
>had two long term relationships, one still going
>but want to feel what it's like fucking another girl
>feel like I've been missing out on sex in my teens (had none) can't ever turn back time
>this generation is a perverted cesspool and I hate most of the millenials
>I hate what smartphones did to us
>watching the planet get polluted, hot, nasty, overpopulated, racist, back to medievil times

dude i tried okcupid app too and i keep getting lesbians/trannies/and gay people popping up despite having it set on straight sex only. also on POF and OKC, only fat horrendously ugly women seem to ever msg anyone/reply (as confirmed from multiple other people as well).

i have no problems fucking chubby girls, but its either fat or ugly. you cant be both. no reason to lower my standards that far when i could just talk to women in real life that are way cuter. imo they need to start punishing women on dating apps that swipe left too much or dont reply to msgs. shits way too skewed as it is right now

Found out the guy I have been dating for eight months is still with his wife. He told me they had separated. Told me he loved me and all that stuff. He said he's going to tell her tonight that it's over between them, but I don't think he is. I think he is going to keep trying to play us both. I have her ig, if he doesn't tell her, I will.

im drunk at 12:45 am and going through guro threads, but i cant stop scrolling and i dont know why. i feel sick.

>i have no problems fucking chubby girls, but its either fat or ugly. you cant be both
VERY RARELY I have seen a real chubby girl and actually found her face kind of attractive. Most of the time they are ugly.

Yet there is this one girl who is chubby who works at a comic store and somehow I find her really attractive (and I am someone who prefers the slimmest out of any girl).

Only saw first episode of Ash Vs Evil Dead and I feel like watching them now. Hope it helps my chronic depression

oh ive seen TONS of girls that are adorably cute/insanely pretty that are fat and i just think to myself 'man that is a fucking shame cuz shed be a fuckin 10 if she lost 100 pounds'. but aint nobody got time for a project and theyre most likely never going to lose the weight. if all the fat women of the world were suddenly slim, thered be so much great pussy out there for everyone to fuck that noone would have to compete like idiots over hot girls and dating apps would probably be actually fun to use

Im planning on watching that too. Love the og films and the show looks good. Started the first but stopped and decided im going to watch the films then the show.

that show is amazing

I went out of country for a couple weeks and had the best time of my life. Because of my experience I am now disillusioned with my normal life. Everything seems like shit in comparison now that I'm back. Every time I dream, I dream of being back abroad, and it makes my day very depressing when I wake up. I am too poor and too relied upon to just drop everything and move. I just want to be happy again. I wish I never had, so I could have never lost. It would be so much easier. Please tell me how to get off this ride.

Army of Darkness is one of the greatest films ever made and you know it.

Apparently there exists a fan edit which combines every deleted scene into 1 whole movie (if you are aware of the different versions released but still there does not exist an official version with all the scenes for instance the tv cut version has an extra couple minutes not on Director's Cut).

I feel tired, but everything is totally cool. Excited for Blizzcon thats gonna hit in a few weeks and I spent my weekend getting better (I'm getting over a cold) and playing some Heroes of the Storm. If there was anything that was actually bothering me, its probably my desire to get back to practicing drawing and how I've been putting it off.

Gotta get back to it...just later.

>Army of Darkness is one of the greatest films ever made and you know it.
It's in my rotation of movies that I watch when I'm feeling bad feels to feel some semblance of the good feels I felt watching them as a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIwzpUiOXUs