Game of Thrones Thread 2

So is it redpilled and/or Sup Forums approved?

Why is this garbage being posted here so much?

yes goy

Because its eurocentric

The books it's based off: Yes, quite
The show: Only when it's following the books, but otherwise susceptible to Jewish manipulation

No it has nothing but women in charge, men literally made into cucks and cock-less abominations and or pussies. Westoros men are seen as either rapists or murderers and men in the East are considered strong and tradition for being brown.

Fuck that show, Stannis was the only one worth watching and he was punished by the writers by executing his whole family before killing him for daring to be a CIS white male in Westoros.

Correct answered. The show is run by two jews, who do nothing but fuck the story up and insert liberal fantasy.

The books are great but the show is losing my interest. Just waiting for the next book. If you read the books and watched the show you would know just how much they leave out and change. Like Khaleesis younger brother who is fighting for westeros already and made his foothold.

as much as I love the universe of game of thrones, and the books helped me get through a hard time in my life, I will be the first to say it's pretty motherfucking blue pilled.

This season a few things happened. First, all of the cast and production of the show got together on YouTube to talk about how much they all wish they could get raped up the asshole by refugees, and how they want you to donate money so they can hasten the process of Muslim immigration in Europe.

They had never really taken a political stance on things before to my knowledge, and this made me very uneasy because this season marks the first season D&D are going somewhat "unscripted" and following the books much more loosely than before.

And boy, let me tell you what, this entire season has been SJW horseshit right from the get go. Really fucking ruining the show for me. I won't go into details here but there are at least 6 times so far where the plot deviates heavily from the books SOLELY to create a "girls rule boys drool" scenario. Often these are major plot altering moments.

It's awesome to the extent that it follows the source material. Unfortunately, the show has now gone farther than the books, and it is evident in the poor writing.

wasn't that her nephew?

Because whether you agree or not the politics in Game of Thrones is up there with Star Wars. The plots and schemes are great and make the show. Fictional Politics is still Politics and it beats an is x white thread.

Martin is a fucking horrible writer. Develop some taste, pleb.

Maybe, it has been awhile since I finished them. I remember it was the baby that the mountain supposedly killed so I think it was the mad kings son. Could be wrong.

>horrible writer

Yea sure bud. Whatever keeps you hipsters away from the rest of us.

it has turned into feminist bullshit lately

>look at me i'm being an edgy contrarian

Rhaegar's son.

I think he has a horrible style, too much descriptions

I prefer Tolkien in that regard, just enough to imagine it yourself without fucking the story

So it was Jon Snows half brother.

Too much detail? I am sorry but details make a great book to me. If you like the Tolkein you should try Dawn of Wonder.

PRAISE BASED GOD AEGON VI DANY FAGS GET OUT
also the show is shit

I don't like books that leave no room for imagination, just a matter of taste. Besides I read GRRM in French so it might be a lot different.

Stay pleb consuming bottom-of-the-barrel consumerist spew.

It became bluepilled when it took off.

It's boring as fuck right now.

Le 50 different storylines forced into 50 minutes airtime. No wonder it's shit. Just kill more people already, not enough airtime for everyone

I agree. Too many fucking storylines and sub story lines

I've honestly read erotic fiction from teenagers on the internet that used better descriptions than this shit.
"The sight of their arousal was arousing" is especially cringe worthy.

The book are somewhat redpilled and a good start for getting into critical thinking. But the show got corrupted by the jews of course and is thus just another ad for cultural marxism.

Jews must ruin everything.

He is a fat neck beard so of course his writings on sex are going to be pretty cringe worthy. I do not think the rest of his writings are all that bad.

Plus he is writing from the perspective of his characters and some are uncouth and even illiterate.

>plots and schemes are great
>barely escalate past the point of what a 13 weeb would think of

Americans are fucking dense, with no self-awareness and 0 knowledge of how actual people function. Every American I've met so far has been a grossly exaggerated caricature of all their faults and strengths, with no middle-ground to balance on.

>cringe worthy
You mean cringily cringe cringe-cringing

Three Kingdoms managed to pull it off. Americans are just shit writers.

but i dont care about the sex scenes you weirdo

I don't even know your country. I dont think about you or your people at all. Stay mad.