Hey Sup Forums, ive come to you for help yet again. im depressed and i dont know what to do about it...

hey Sup Forums, ive come to you for help yet again. im depressed and i dont know what to do about it... everyday has no meaning. i get up go to work and come home and cry about nothing. no loved ones to turn to anymore, just alone in a shitty apartment i have to work my ass off to keep. what have you fellow anons done to cope with depression

Nit kidding. If you want to feel good and gain confidence then exercise is the way to go.

copious amounts of ecstasy and other illicit drugs but mostly ecstasy

Get engulfed into bad thing like hooker and alchohol

How much do you pay a month to keepp the place?

Thanks, all ive ever done is weed, ill take this into consideration

$850/month excluding utilities

All you need is a gf to live with you so...look into law of attraction/manifesting it works and its true. You have to belive reeaally believe. Then you will find her then you wont be alone anymore

Dont do that

If you don't abuse it it actually helps a lot with mental health - currently being studied to become a medicine for stuff like PTSD.

Law of attraction? Alright user thanks, im open to anything at this point

Learn to love yourself before trying to date.

Bah, holy trips mean nothing to me.

Take a look at the hubble ultra deep field image and think about your life for a second
Think about life itself for a second
You will be ok
Best wishes

Your going to hell, my son

yeah, i dont hate myself too much, thanks user

if god is even real. not trying to be that guy but i have no evidence of a god. Not sayimg im a non-believer. ive prayed dozens of times

There are illicit drugs which wont help at all it just numbs you. As for anti prescription drugs for depression and other mental illness they are just merely tranquilizers. You have to help yourself cause no one else will and there is no cure for depression you have it for life and you can either check out early or try and keep going but we all are going to die someday so it doesn't matter anyway. Though if you managed to make it this far independently you might as well keep going who knows you might have fun here and there.

youre seriously gonna ignore my advice
Take a look at how big and perhaps infinite our universe is, it has helped me

Words of wisdom, my friend. This is actually very helpful. Thank you. The thread will probably conclude here. Thanks Sup Forums, helps a lot that random strangers would take time out of their day to try and make me feel better. Love you anons

I got that part. Doesn’t help me with what’s happening in the moment. People’s minds are different friend. If I didn’t reply it means i appreciate your advice, I just wont take it into account, ive tried thinking like rick sanchez before.

/thread

I agree with the guy that said exercise. Pushing yourself makes you feel like you accomplished something and if you push yourself with cardio it can release endorphins. It's also a good way to meet people. If you find some friends you can get fucked up with every weekend you won't feel so lonely. Is there no one at work you could try to hang out with?

Also self pitty is useless, it just slows your progress. Work hard on your social skills and appearance and try to get more of a social life.

that is more suggestion that there isn't a god. the universe is so big that it's pretty much impossible that in one small bit, by random chance there didn't turn out to be life.

do some opiates

Ive excercised nearly every day for 10 years. Still super depressed. All I do is drink now to numb it. Just quit my job because of terrible work drama, now Im just waiting for the money to run out..

remember "life is suffering" and 99.9999% of the organisms that ever lived on earth had a shittier time than you or me or anyone else lucky to have the luxuries of an apartment for even a week.

it doesn't stomp out all the sadness, but just remember you are part of one long continuous chain of pain, user. you are not alone.

Hey user, just wanted you to know that everything will get better. Move to another city, maybe that will help.

>99.9999% of the organisms that ever lived on earth had a shittier time than you...
not true, did you know 99.9999% of the organisms that have ever lived have had sex?