Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything

If this were true, you wouldn't be on Sup Forums bragging or post pictures of jailbait attention whores who die from OD

Post tits or gtfo newfag

Encoie tes tontons encore

I like fart jokes and waffles. What do you think of that?

I bet you even annoy yourself.
End it.

OP doesn’t realize what image search is...

Don't take the bait anons. Seem this twice now this week. SAGED

IQ is a patriarchal construct designed to keep POC down.

that's cute ;)

I say TITS OR GTFO

Why do you feel the need to lie on the Internet?

Do you watch Rick and Morty? Sure sounds like it.

Must be a rick and morty fan

Very impressive, especially when considering that maximum possible IQ is 160

while op is just low level bait, that's definitely not true

regarding music...do you listen to Depeche Mode?

some of their songs have very complex structures that I feel are beyond the range of many people.

Being genius is not worth it. Told me i was certifiable in elementary and was 99th percentile on standardized tests but at a minimum wage job everyone thinks im the retard. Fuggggg q

Your game is weak. I'm 18 about to graduate with a triple major, and heading my own research in mathematical physics. I'm also a part of a nano-optics research team and a deep sky imaging research team. Eat my entire ass.

Anyone actually keeping track of the OP pics?

I want to build my fap folder.

There are no atheists in foxholes, and there are no geniuses on Sup Forums

boring.

I have 12 legs as a child, 10 legs as an adult, and 14 as an old man.

What am I?

>Ask me anything

why spam this copypasta every day?

Is this even a real riddle?

Boring af

Time stamp with photo, plans for the future?

Aye m8, you sound like a genius.

why are you this stupid?

what are you an african?

at 16 i graduated with a quad major, at 17 i had 3 PHD's in my field of ION cannon stabilizers and time space continuum, and decriminalization of blacks. I lead a fully funded grant by the rockefeller foundation to try and turn blacks less violent, also while creating a new non lethal weapon to subjugate north koreans, also im in negotiations with ailens on a peace treaty, all this was accomplished by my 18th birthday.

Nudes?

But do you get the references to other TV shows ane movies in Rick & Morty?

isint you the girl who panic spammed those threads about people on roasting you and giving you low beauty score.

pic related to a thread making fun of you.

please OP. an hero you're self. This board would be much better without you.

oh yeah? i like farts ON the waffles

Are you fucking kidding me?

When I was 12 I cooked a hot Pocket to perfection, not to cold, not scolding hot, not Luke warm, perfection.

post nudes

Op here!
you are very funny ;D

damn..

can i fuck you

17. Wrote a book, in process of publishing. Perfect pitch, song WRITER (so understands music pretty well), 500+ hours volunteering for the VA and Amr Red Cross, and EMT certified. It's not about HOW smart you are, it's about WHAT you do with it. Stop bragging and start doing.

you can try it

challenge accepted

Who is on the picture?

I never got this bait thread. Always seemed kind if stupid

Some guy

More pics?

post more pics!

Of?

tits/ass PLEASE!

can you just give me the answer to this? ffs.

I highly doubt anyone posting on Sup Forums IQ is higher than 90

>IQ of 169
Doesn't know a comma is not used before 'and'. KYS Rainman.

Fuck yeah! Ass?

>youll never hold hands with her
>youll never cuddle with her and watch anime

feelsbadman

pussy/panties

Ikr?

She looks just as depressed as me.

Fucking god damnit.

... I hope she's not

Are your eyes actually gray?

seen this image so many god damn times

oh well, at least i got my fapping material for tonight.

marry me

Lmao. Kekekek

lemme smash, please

>169 is genius
>not 210 or above
>OP sucking his own dick

Not smart enough to get rid of those pimples.

more tits then?

I'm pretty sure everyone knows her face already and what it means for a thread not to mention the pasta, except you who had to image search. GTFO newfag.

Do you masturbate looking at the mirror? Jesus christ.

How's it gonna be when you're older and slowly anything you can do someone can do better

this.

It's fucking copypasta newfag gtfo

kek
geniuses don't get straight A's in school. Grades in school have nothing to do with intelligence. They basically are grading you on your short term memory. Funny thing is that almost everything you learn in high school has little value in the real world. Come back when you are in graduate school and have learned from actual experiences not exams and memory. #REKT

Holy shit you're fucking new

im pretty sure i idd some mutual masturbation with her on omegle a few years back. may have recorded it, will have to search the vault.

I don't go on omegle.

Shit people still making this thread?

Do you listen to twenty one pilots at all? The old songs can be pretty great lyrically

can someone post the noods already

Red Cross is a useless foundation started by a cross-dressing man from the late 1800s

I got you mate

Sure thing mate

Tits. Or GTFO.

you idiot, those are nudes from when she was 17.

delete this now

I already posted tits

she was definitely 18

The reality is that this is a troll, which is fine.
But what is truly funny to me, is that so many people think this about themselves.

>Ask me anything
Stop posting this copypasta.

my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intelligence is just your ability to quickly register information. If you sit there with a thumb up your ass listening to shit music you're no better than the retards in the special ed class

Spread Pussy Plssssssss??

pasta ive seen this thread before faggot

I don't make the nudes mate I just post them