Is dxm user still around?

Is dxm user still around?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_DXM.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU
youtube.com/watch?v=FW6Guuvktlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did mods kill? I want to know what's happening!

It hit reply limit I think
Worried about him.
Last thing he said was "I think I'm dying"

whos dxm user and why hes so special?

where you at mang?

bump limited

I pray for you if your here user, speak to god and get help

fuck god, speak to us

I just hope he's having a good time and isn't too freaked out

This.

im not him but i was in the thread

went to the store to buy mac n cheese bites

ended up finding a ten dollar bill on the ground

so, decided it was a sign and bought this

definitely wont be sticking around for you faggots to try and fuck my trip up though, gonna play some elder scrolls oblivion

He passed away unfortunately, he was on antidepressants and got serotonin syndrome.

That's probably a good idea, honestly.
Where did you buy mac and cheese bites though? That shit sounds delicious

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if that ended up happening

Yo, I did this shit in INSANE AMOUNT for a period of 3 months.

My brain is seriously fucked up now.

Did way too much too offten (24/7 tripping for 3 mo.)

sticking to heroin till i die ;*

>in 3 hours

Yep, sure, why not.
Nice find, and good idea m8. But I want to know what it feels like? Never done drugs never will, but I like listening about people's trips. Sounds fun.

>3oz

check on the back how much mg per ml of dex

whats wrong with your brain now?

whatever your local grocery store is, try the frozen aisle next to the mozzarella sticks and pretzels.

theyll usually be in proximity of those.

2.50 for a box of ten is a steal

if you do heroin you were already a brainlet to start with

i did the math, it adds up to around 532mg

i'm used to doing pic related a whole bottle at a time which ends up being around 300mg

Here's a bunch of DXM trip reports on erowid. You can find reports from other drugs on there as well.

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_DXM.shtml

DRINK A BEER AND EAT A GRAPEFRUIT!!! TRUST ME

Those look terrible m8. A lot of user's said taking the stuff makes you gag and gives you diarrhea, those look like it would make it worse.

theyre delicious for such a cheap, shit tier food

its an old pic though i didnt end up buying any, my stomach is empty and has been for 24 hours

>This was, indeed, odd.. I forgot I even had music playing. It’s like it was there, but it really wasn’t. It was like I would hear certain notes, but they’d be disconnected from the song and make no sense. It was during this time I laid on my back and looked at the ceiling. I had some weird thoughts about tickets and gaining entrance to something.. My fan was blowing my window curtains about and it seemed extremely strange. Then, while on my back, it felt like someone took my heart out. It didn’t worry me, though, in fact, it made me smile because I felt like I had entered third plateau.

>The exact time when I entered third plateau and when I exited aren’t very clear. It’s hard to tell. But, to test myself during the trip, I looked at the overhead light in my room and tried to figure out what it was. I didn’t know. It was like I knew what it kind of was, but I could never figure out exactly what it was. For instance, I thought to myself, “.. is it a chandelier?” and, of course, it definitely was not. I couldn’t even realize it was a luminous object – a mere lightbulb. I felt like my ceiling was far, far away. The waves of understanding basically meant like every once and a while reality would seem visible and I’d venture out of a train of thought. It was during these “waves” where I’d usually manage to type stuff in the journal.

>It’s interesting, though, because looking back it is relatively obvious I was in the third plateau, but during the actual trip I was so messed up that I didn’t even realize I was in third plateau until it ended later. I just didn’t think about it, I suppose.

Your going to get high on an empty stomach?

I'm sorry to here that m8.

And I get it taco bell, shit city but I love it.

currently sipping my potion of cough syrup and grape faygo, the faygo does a pretty good job of masking the taste, ive had only a few sips and felt it immediately

P L A C E B O

Non-drug-user here. Newbie question. Would you call what your drinking "lean" or is that something else? Also how long does it take for it to kick in for you?

lean is prescription codeine/promethazine

its basically liquid heroin and what all the rappers drink to feel cool

dxm is a associative whereas lean is an opiate

hes on an empty stomach and its a liquid. it would be like drinking coffee in the morning before breakfast

disassociative* whoops

Interesting if not underwhelming. Kinda sounds like when your drunk your in this "fog" sorta.

Did this shit a lot as a teen. Kinda regret it, latent effects well into adulthood.

Randomly the world moves forward without me for a split second while driving. I just check out, or something. Dangerous shit.

Thank you, and yea I get that vibe too.

Sounds reasonable.

god damn i cant wait to be shitting liquid thunder for the next 12 hours. oh well though!

youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU

it was fun getting the play by play though. it would be sad if he dieded, but i wonder if it did kick in early for him. the things he was saying were happening didnt sound good either

yeah from his posts it sounded like he might have had latent schizophrenia or something, ive taken nuclear doses of this stuff and never felt any of what he was describing

Oh he's still coming-up at that part.

He should have listened to the user's and logged off and turned up the tunes. I kinda have a feeling he might be in hell right now.

>>im hoping he is not and is on the "3rd plateau"

Yo DXM2.0 you still there?

Are you feelin it? Describe how it is, if you can.

i'm just taking sips, i currently feel what might as well be a light high comparable to smoking a bowl, maybe a bit more intense than that

youtube.com/watch?v=FW6Guuvktlk

What's something you like to do when your high? Or something you've always wanted to do while said high.

>>inb4 play oblivian and listen to eletro-trap

video games, cartoons, sex, and if i'm coherent enough it's fun to walk around at night.

honestly, anything that's fun when you're sober is going to be fun when you're fucked up on something

i'm half tempted to watch a fucked up scary movie in spirit of halloween

You guys are fucking small time.

Back when I used to dex alot my fav routine was to drink ~600mg while getting as blazed as I possibly could then taking another 300mg worth of gelcaps in about an hour and a half once shit started kicking in.

Just make sure you don't have any plans the next day.

oh shit we have a pro here guys

i downed a whole 10fl oz bottle of dayquil a few weeks ago. my stomach was very angry

Small time? M8 I'm no time. Also this isn't a competition, please don't ruin the comfy vibe of this thread.

Sounds like a plan, but aren't you afraid of getting a bad trip?

you still have a liver?

i live with clinical anxiety which gives me random panic attacks where i can hardly stand even when i'm completely sober, i've gotten them on dxm before and even on acid a few times, all you really have to do is breathe and you can think your way out of it

I down 2 bottles of those robo gels and had the most intense trip of my life. Ive tripped on shrooms around 10 times in my day but that got me the most fucked up

i would have done those myself but the store i get them from wasnt open, had to settle for

im rather enjoying it though, i was slightly worried about the warning concerning sodium metabisulfite but it doesnt feel like anything is happening

That's the wrong active ingredients, mate. You want Dextromethorphan. Best bet is those Robitussin cough gels the other user posted. If you can't find those, grab a cough syrup that's just Dextromethorphan. Syrup actually gives you more per bottle but it's nasty tastin.

Would you say it's better or worse when your on dxm? Is it a cause of "nvm I'm high it's cool" or " OH SHIT I'M FEELIN IT"?

I've always wondered if you could perma tweak a brain with drugs to make it better/cure psychological disorders.

>25 cents each
>for cheap macaroni and cheese with some breading
>a steal
Jesus fucking Christ, user. You have low expectations.

They sell those robo gels at any walmart. 1 bottle is a good recreational trip but 2 bottles is a fucking adventure. I think too bottles adds up to 900mg if im not mistaken

You're so cool user

Microdosing about half a bottle of those makes the day interesting.

dextromethorphan polystirex is basically the same it just takes longer to kick in

i got a panic attack the other night because this girl i was talking to started acting passive aggressive because she got all jealous that i mentioned i like k pop girls lmao

i just laid down in my bed and breathed for a few minutes and it was perfectly fine, in a way it was kind of enjoyable

i'm used to having to pay almost 4 dollars for 5 at sheetz so this was a godsend

and hey, low expectations means you're rarely disappointed

There's enough in 1 bottle to reach 4th plateau, after that, who knows what comes next. Drank my share, dirty drug with long lasting side effects. Dex boi probably wont die, just lose his mind a little.

Delsym extended release ftw

btw, stay away from the caps, guaifenesin will make you sick as fuck

>low expectations means you're rarely disappointed
Fair point.

That's some seriously overpriced shit, though. All prepared food is vastly overpriced (I guess they need to pay the robots that make it something?)
I'm fortunate to have the time to prepare most of my own food from scratch.

Those robotussin gel caps you find at Walmart are only Dextromethorphan. Guiafessin makes you feel like total shit and is in half the ones that have DXM, but thankfully not in the cough gelcaps.
I never knew the extended release dxm was even an option. Figured it was just a dangerous cousin of straight dextromethorphan

Good night Dxm Sup Forumsro. It was nice chatting with you.

There is no guafinessin in robo gel caps. All dextromethophan hbr

DXM is cheap AF buy some real drugs. If you're gonna be degenerate then atleast do it the right way.

you can probably imagine my excitement when i found them for a quarter of the price i was used to paying

you too man

>after that, who knows what comes next.

plateau sigma

anbyone knows how ketamin compares to dxm?

It's better than nothin when you wanna space out for a few hours and it's the most readily available and cheap drug you can find.

pretty much this. i used it to quit weed

if i could find acid or dmt i would be doing that instead

What about atleast codeine? If not anything else, cannabis? DXM is pretty hard on the CNS.

cant get codeine without prescription....

fucking drunk codeine not this bs hobos drink

Well I'm in North America, and getting hydrocodone, all of that is very easy. Usually the people I know with bud will let me know when they can get it, all you have to do is ask.
I know the opiate problem is bad, but damn they are still easy to get. If anything look into Kratom?

why not just let people enjoy their easy to buy cough syrups/gels

Fine, but I was just trying to contribute to those concerned with preserving their ability to a healthy thought process.

not the dxm guy, just wanted to say its hard to get codeine in my country but I really love kratom ALSO poppy pods are legal and fucking cheap here... I pay like 10 cents for a 24 hour opiate trip

Poppy pods were bomb! Harder to get now days here though.
Still not a very hard plant to grow in most parts of the world though!

yeah, they even grow on fucking gravel.

Yes. Yes, I can.
>jew detected
;^)

I sure wish I knew how to get pods back when I had to move for work and lost all opiate connections. That's when I found out that dxm in perfect doses gave a similar effect. Didn't help the withdrawal (wish I'd known back then how easy it is to get into a methadone clinic) but it was also legal and not addicting.

Also, kratum is amazing and wayyyy better than suboxone. Stir a spoonful in a cup of strawberry yogurt and its not even that nasty.

>sounded like he might have had latent schizophrenia or something
How do you mean?
And how would one know whether or not they had something like that?
I'm assuming people like that shouldn't take drugs like this?

i'm just a sad NEET boi

he was claiming to hear voices and seeing shit out of the corner of his eye

update, im feeling like the polystirex stuff isn't ideal for a trip, it seems to be very throttled and not as intense as gel caps. will probably avoid the dxm polystirex variants in the future

still a nice feeling just a bit underwhelming considering that i've taken a higher dose than recent doses and don't feel as high as i think i should

also i'm about to walk my ass back up to the store and get mac n cheese bites

why am i super itchy?

give it another hour. it's apparently slower

The polystirex is a ingestible liquid plastic made for slow release, thats why it is really thick and almost feels like a melted wax. The effects wont be as strong as a regular dxm hbr syrup but the effects will last way longer. I have quite a bit of knowledge and experience with all forms dxm. Ask away if u have any questions

why am i so fucking super itchy

bruh
HEB is awesome.
Single, only active ingredient: DXM
How much per bottle?~720 iirc
3.36 per bottle.

allergic reaction. lots of people get it. it's sort of an initiation phase

Some ppl get really itchy.. Some dont. I never had a problem with it. Was there a antihistimine ingredient in the kind of dxm you took?

Histamine reaction. Take some diphenhydramine.

it itches but it going to be okay. I can see my dog's dreams.

How old are u user?

Do not buy Dollar Tree tussin.

Why not? I Used to work there and I always thought about it

All it did was cause nausea. No matter what dose. Nothing like other brands.

Couldnt be worse than their $1 steaks

I would rather be sober. I was so psyched to find it so cheap. Horrible experience. Never tried the steak,how are they?

Disgusting. Flavor tasted like shitty beef broth and the texture of the meat is equal to grilling a dr.shols gel insole