So basically, I just had too much coke. Took a benzo and my head is still blowing up. What do b? General drug thread

so basically, I just had too much coke. Took a benzo and my head is still blowing up. What do b? General drug thread

nice knowing ya.
should have just rode out the coke.

call 911 u gonna die

Booze and more benzo's

Coke is overrated as shit.

check'd

go to sleep, you'll be fine

Weed usually helps me mellow out

I agree. I can understand back in the day when they didn't have shit like adderall and other much more efficient, clean drugs, but buying it now is stupid. Its extremely overpriced, underwhelming, doesn't last long, very dirty and coke dealers are shady as fuck. I think people just do it because they think it's cool but it's a garbage ass drug for degenerates.

It's gonna be fine as soon as you don'ylt have any business to accomplish. Take day out and rest trying not to think too much.

Also dont listen to these pussies in here. Coke is still the withest (literally!) drug on the planet. Never do anything else than coke (sometimes) and weed/hash (mire often/social drug) and you'll be k.

Don't overdue.

For everyone saying coke sucks and is over rated, your right for the most part. Next time mix good clean coke with good clean molly. They make an amazing pair.

cold shower, no caffeine, watch a dumb tv show dont raise your hear rate.. but you could probably go on a marathon and come out ok(kinda)

Drink some orange juice.

Have you ever actually done this? The coke high just kills your roll and it just becomes kind of uncomfortable.

Stick with cannabis, rare usage of psychedelics in controlled circumstances and you'll be OK. Check your drug interactions.

Liquor. I'm coked up trying to drink myself to sleep right now. Oh, and try jerking off too. Also, eat something and drink plenty of water.

As hard as it is, food makes all the difference. Eat as much as you can force yourself to and drink hard alcohol. You'll pass out.

You just need some grade A quality

Profit

Send me some

You should've done meth instead.