I haven't been out to a bar in almost two years. I plan on going out there this week...

I haven't been out to a bar in almost two years. I plan on going out there this week, thinking maybe thursday and sunday. I will be going alone and the goal is to get laid. What advice do you have anons?

Attend gay bar because you're a faggot

probably stay home. start gradually dude - like go outside first without a mission to get laid

>> I will be going alone and the goal is to get laid

dont get your hopes up

Yeah don't expect to get laid first time. Focus on having fun and enjoying wherever you're at. Also: resilience. It's a numbers game. Getting rejected 10 times and then laid is still a winning night. Good luck.

I go out all the time I do work. I need to get laid I haven't had sex in almost two years.
I'm not, but I definitely want to at least give it a legit shot again
I don't have unrealistic expectations. I really just want to be able to talk to a female again, if nothing else to at least know that I can. It's a weird feeling because I've been telling myself I'm gonna do this for weeks, but now that it's actually going to happen it feels different

You've come to the right place

make sure you murder all the other guys in the bar 1st, so you're the only option.
its your only chance.

a woman is more likely to consider talking to you if youre with a group of people but not all of us have access to that tlol

Talk to first single QT you see, take convo to storage room where you’re alone. She’ll have sex with you because of the implication

You kind of lost me there, what implication?

That's not an option for me so I'll have to make do flying solo
I said bar not strip club

You know, it’s just you and her, she can’t go anywhere and the whole time she’ll be worried about what could happen to her if she refuses

And what if she does refuse? Are you going to hurt her?

I think you know what to do, buddy. I, President of the fantastic United States of America, creator/host of the smash hit television show The Apprentice starring Donald J. Trump, and father of the envy of the world Ivanka M. Trump, Donald J Trump have already told you what to do.

Bar frequenter user here. Drink enough to get comfortable, but not wasted(its a fine line) and go to the smoking area to talk to chicks, if that fails after multiple attempts try to find girls at the bar. I usually eaves drop first for like 2 or 3 mins to see if their cunts or not first.

They're, sorry I'm drunk.

Holy shit look at my double dubz fuckers

Op here, this is basically what I had in mind. I'm gonna go to a college bar thursday, but sunday I'm not really sure. I want to go somewhere that's semi packed, but that's not playing music at a ridiculous level. Should be interesting

go the bar. find beta female alone at the bar near closing time. herp derp each other, fall in love, create super beta baby

Sundays are tough, unless youre in a good city. I've only had success on sundays in San Diego, and they were still few and far between.

I almost never see females go to bars alone, and even when I did they weren't really anything special. I do have standards
Truthfully I've only tried sundays a few times before, but I feel like it's a more surefire day to get some action. I live near NYC and I've seen some fine ladies walking around and in/out of bars on sundays, hence why I'm curious. I would go to NYC but that shit is so fucking expensive.

bars are a waste of money. bunch of sweaty dudes and ugly diseased scags everywhere. save yourself the trouble and do something you like to do instead. unless you like to waste money hanging around sweaty dudes and ugly diseased scags. your problem, not mine

Definitely not a more surefire day. I used to live in upstate and we I would go to NYC for the weekends sometimes, Fridays and Saturdays were good, Sundays were not.

Okay like what? It's like I said it's to get laid, besides talking to hot women can be fun. Once I've gotten laid a few times then I'll do stuff "for fun"

You sound like a guy who has gone to the wrong bars. Its a combination of numbers and looking good. You can minimize the money you spend by pregaming hard.

Did you ever try hoboken? That's where I'm thinking of heading too. I figure worst case, I can get something to eat and just chill out and watch the game or something. Maybe head to the strip club if I get bored.

if you have standards but haven gotten laid in 2 years its time to look in the mirror and lower your standards. and hope that you find a chick out that has also lowered hers

Not everyone drinks in a hole in wall. You're partially right about the money, but part of it is having a good time while there and meeting people. But go ahead and think you're cool cause you only have to spend a weeks allowance to drink PBR with your cousins in your above ground pool.

To be honest, I was so hammer fucked every time I went i dont know the bars I went to. I could just describe their interiors. Not a bad plan though, worst case hit up bumble or tinder and see if anyone wants to join you. It works like 10% of the time.

well first dont go to just get laid, thats the fastest way to not get laid you homo. secod go and just have fun and get shit faced.

I haven't gotten laid in two years because I literally have made no attempt at it, not because I have high standards. I'm just saying it's not like I'll fuck any female that'll look at me.